ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Lisa + Bea in the Garden LF early hours (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109672)

Fendertele 12-08-2009 10:18 AM

Lisa + Bea in the Garden LF early hours

other than get down on Lisa, Bea could not have crawled around her much more, talking about work, inherited money etc,. the only thing I think Bea is doing, is to get Marcus out of the way, then Lisa watch out 'cause here it comes.
I mean Bea told the Gremlin group she was nominating Marcus and Freddie, but she actually nominated Dave and Marcus.
Lisa's day's are numbered because the Bea will turn the whole house around on her.

charmingmissc 12-08-2009 10:34 AM

if bea can do that i will be gob smacked.

but thoroughly enjoy it.

i don't like either of them :devil:

Entervoice 12-08-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fendertele
other than get down on Lisa, Bea could not have crawled around her much more, talking about work, inherited money etc,. the only thing I think Bea is doing, is to get Marcus out of the way, then Lisa watch out 'cause here it comes.
I mean Bea told the Gremlin group she was nominating Marcus and Freddie, but she actually nominated Dave and Marcus.
Lisa's day's are numbered because the Bea will turn the whole house around on her.
That's because I think Dave was there

nickc25 12-08-2009 10:55 AM

Bea says she doesnt judge people but she was massivly judging freddie! Also lisa had the body language of someone who isnt believing a word of it!!!

BB22 12-08-2009 10:56 AM

Lisa and Bea... deserve each other.

Kazanne 12-08-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Entervoice
Quote:

Originally posted by Fendertele
That's because I think Dave was there
She's a coward aswell then,Nah,she said marcus and freddie so Lisa and david would do the same,pair of complete numpties:joker::joker::joker:She nominated david:joker::joker::joker:

PooBay 12-08-2009 11:06 AM

I bet Lisa would like get into Bea's Lady Garden.

tramp-stamp 12-08-2009 11:10 AM

I think Beas next few moves will be fascinating.

muchadoaboutnothing 12-08-2009 11:23 AM

I think Lisa can see exatly what Bea is up to but is holding her tongue for the moment as it suits her to have Bea on side in order to have up for eviction who she wants. Lisa is not unaware of Bea's tatics.

HayleyLeigh 12-08-2009 11:25 AM

i thought she nominated david coz he wanted her too.......

davidalbert 12-08-2009 11:25 AM

...BEA turning on lisa..as she has on Noirin, isaac, David, marcus & Freddie....would be PURE TV gold te he.......but has she got the balls? Softspoken gentle Freddie was an easy picking for her...but brittle hard-boiled skinhead Lisa is quite another matter!

tramp-stamp 12-08-2009 11:32 AM

I think the gang are too braindead to be swayed against Lisa, But Lisa might be swayed herself

Following freddie laughing in Lisas face last week, Bea has now crushed Freddie. That has gained her acceptance into the group, but more, Lisa seems to bow slightly to Beas superior intelligence. I think Bea will gradually start to call the shots in Lisas group. Lisa will be allowed to think shes in control, and lisas influence will be an essential part of plan

sheephater 12-08-2009 11:38 AM

Lisa and Bea!!!!!mmmmmmm Not sure who i hate more????..............

kathreyafan4ever 12-08-2009 11:38 AM

i thought bea is nice....but she is cunning wtf!!!

SOPHIE DOGFACE to win!!!!:dog::wink::dog::wink:

Fendertele 12-08-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by tramp-stamp
I think the gang are too braindead to be swayed against Lisa, But Lisa might be swayed herself

Following freddie laughing in Lisas face last week, Bea has now crushed Freddie. That has gained her acceptance into the group, but more, Lisa seems to bow slightly to Beas superior intelligence. I think Bea will gradually start to call the shots in Lisas group. Lisa will be allowed to think shes in control, and lisas influence will be an essential part of plan
Totally agree, Lisa will fall for it, even her swaggering 'man walk' and the hard as nails gob won't be of service to her, because as we all remember when Bea went in she could not stand anything about her, and she has the added advantage of viewing her for weeks befor she went in.