ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Charlie: charlie "i know bullying when i see it" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110613)

jtalh2003 14-08-2009 01:29 AM

charlie \"i know bullying when i see it\"

lol wonder if he had is blinkers on the first few weeks when freddie was taking flack?

WAYNEEBRUM 14-08-2009 01:31 AM

Or the fact hes now bullying fred with bea.

BONNEIP 14-08-2009 01:33 AM

I used to quite like Charlie, with his cheeky geordie ways, he is now just as bad as vile Bea, he's a tittle tattle, totaly thick,& thinks he's gonna win........NEWS FLASH no he ain't. Reality check plz.:elephant::nono:

zukhov 14-08-2009 01:39 AM

Charlie saw his opportunity to be the protector of the 'bullied' girly and then the 'peacemaker'. His eye is always on what he thinks wil make him look 'nice' to the public.

Unfortunatly for Charlie hes so thick he still thinks that Bea is 'really nice'. As for him trying to make peace in the garden, lol neither of them listened to a word he said.

Big_Kahuna 14-08-2009 01:55 AM

i like charlies "cause" and what he stands to gain, but he is a £$%£ lol

squinky 15-08-2009 01:08 AM

sorry,i like charlie.actually im not sorry.

luminoussun 15-08-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by squinky
sorry,i like charlie.actually im not sorry.
make your mind up you silly charlie fan

shash 15-08-2009 01:12 AM

Charlie doesn't even know hypocrisy when he sees it, he admitted on highlights last night :laugh3: "Don't use big words at me" :wink:

boomoo 15-08-2009 01:13 AM

Charlie is really unpleasant.

He can change in a flash and I am sick of him saying I dont hate anyone me. I like everyone.

That is a complete lie. He never liked Freddie and after Craig said that Freddie was favourite on the outside he hated him even more.

I just hope he does not win.

Beastie 15-08-2009 12:05 PM

has charlie looked at himself in the mirror lately?

Mutteroo 15-08-2009 12:13 PM

Charlie is not a nasty person but because he's not that bright he tends to follow rather than lead. Again because he's not that bright, he picks the wrong people to follow.

Don't think he's got the brains to consider a gameplan and don't think he realizes his actions are/have been bullying?

shash 15-08-2009 12:15 PM

Charlie is not that bright (although not as daft as he pretends sometimes) but sadly, I do believe he has a very nasty side, at least in the house. Too often he has tried to cover this up with "I was only having a joke!" or "It was just a laff!"

He is too camera aware, too fake, and too desperate for the win for my liking.

BB_Eye 15-08-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mutteroo
Charlie is not a nasty person but because he's not that bright he tends to follow rather than lead. Again because he's not that bright, he picks the wrong people to follow.

Don't think he's got the brains to consider a gameplan and don't think he realizes his actions are/have been bullying?
Yes... good old Charlie never wants to get involved in an argument... unless of course it gives him an opportunity to attack Freddie or Rodrigo.

amy-jayne 15-08-2009 12:27 PM

Charlie gets involved in situations and comments on things that do not concern him in the slightest. He goes back and fowards to groups telling them what other people have said.
So boring

marcpaygnard 15-08-2009 12:33 PM

GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BBBabe 15-08-2009 12:37 PM

He knows Bullying when he sees it, he will when she turns on him, like she will with everyone...

Enid 15-08-2009 12:51 PM

He's incredibly biased and brown noses everyone to get into their good books.

JTM45 16-08-2009 09:42 PM

Yeah, i couldn't help but laugh whn he said that!:laugh:

I think he might have one of those goldfish type memories that only last for 15 seconds or something.

When Roddy asked him if he said Sophie was like a sheep following him around (and it was literally 30 seconds before!).
"Nah, i did neh say that like".......LIAR

atieah2009 17-08-2009 02:03 PM

hesa 2 face ***** no i didnt spit on your face no i didnt say that no i didnt nominate he trys this stupid act funny when bb told him to snap out of it in the diary room and nominate he did it immediately

freesias 22-08-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marcpaygnard
GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!! GET CHARLIE OUT!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
a few more:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bombardier 22-08-2009 07:03 AM

Charlie is not a total villain but he does have everyone in the house fooled. He can subtly amplify a situation all the while playing a Forrest Gump type character. He's capable of setting people against one another, not as capable as Lisa, but still.

Unfortunately pitting people against one another is his only talent and the man is as boring and thick as a piece of white bread when it comes to everything else.

I'm sick of seeing that lumpy shaven head and that stupid, blank stare.