ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2009 [S6] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Simon Cowell to quit in 3 seasons (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113279)

atieah2009 20-08-2009 09:20 PM

Simon Cowell to quit in 3 seasons

there, maybe another thread,post or whatever about this and i may be a little late but i just want peoples opinion.

source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...6vQALdQd3z9SfA

DrunkerThanMoses 21-08-2009 10:11 AM

I dont know... i like him and Danni, because their honest about the acts..... Cheryl and Louis just say the same old crap, "oh you made that song yours", "you was brillent".. .while danni and simon in particualar are critctial which the show needs...... so if its true, damn! :nono:

atieah2009 21-08-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
I dont know... i like him and Danni, because their honest about the acts..... Cheryl and Louis just say the same old cr*p, "oh you made that song yours", "you was brillent".. .while danni and simon in particualar are critctial which the show needs...... so if its true, damn! :nono:
yea thats what i was thinking too

Kazanne 21-08-2009 01:41 PM

The X Factor will never survive without Simon,he is the only honest one who will tell it like it is,whether his opinion is popular or not

Tom 21-08-2009 06:23 PM

Probably because its only got about another 3 seasons left in it anyway. The bubble will burst and when it does it will fall spectacularly a bit like what happened to BB. Over the next 3 years I reckon Simon will take a less central role so it won't feel as weird without him. I don't think it can survive without him tbh but then again I said that about Sharon

Stephanie 22-08-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atieah2009
Quote:

I dont know... i like him and Danni, because their honest about the acts..... Cheryl and Louis just say the same old cr*p, "oh you made that song yours", "you was brillent".. .while danni and simon in particualar are critctial which the show needs...... so if its true, damn! :nono:
oh! this isn't about xfactor but i've just noticed your using my edit of marcus, siavash and tom for your avatar, hehe.

Tom4784 22-08-2009 03:33 PM

Well Simon said last year that he wants the focus to be on Cheryl more then him so he can bow out. They'll probably have to get someone big to replace him though. It'll be interesting to see if it could survive without him.

atieah2009 22-08-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Probably because its only got about another 3 seasons left in it anyway. The bubble will burst and when it does it will fall spectacularly a bit like what happened to BB. Over the next 3 years I reckon Simon will take a less central role so it won't feel as weird without him. I don't think it can survive without him tbh but then again I said that about Sharon
ive read alot of your posts on bb 10 uk forums and i agreed with quite a few but this is %100 wrong thread X-Factor is becoming bigger and better i just watched a clip b4 i was interuptted its gone 10x better for me its got at least another 7 seasons

im_not_Britney 22-08-2009 07:33 PM

simon shall not be leaving. i can tell you that for sure.

atieah2009 23-08-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by stefani
Quote:

Originally posted by atieah2009
Quote:

oh! this isn't about xfactor but i've just noticed your using my edit of marcus, siavash and tom for your avatar, hehe.
umm ty do you want me to change it?

MargeryFan 23-08-2009 08:35 PM

I'm thinking of quitting the show sooner than that. Don't know if I could take more than another year or 2 of the same format :shrug:

florence33 05-09-2009 07:38 PM

[rquote=2451427&tid=141637&author=Tom]Probably because its only got about another 3 seasons left in it anyway. The bubble will burst and when it does it will fall spectacularly a bit like what happened to BB. Over the next 3 years I reckon Simon will take a less central role so it won't feel as weird without him. I don't think it can survive without him tbh but then again I said that about Sharon[/rquote] You are quite right. Nothing can survive without him. Sometimes I would go off the deep end and think what if I wake up one day hear that Simon Cowell is dead. What an impact that would be all over the world. It would be as big as Michael Jackson.