ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Vinnie: Whats Your Opinions On Vinnie? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127082)

Jords 10-01-2010 11:23 AM

Whats Your Opinions On Vinnie?

He seems to be the hot gossip housemate with a lot of people loving him and worshiping him like God, and a lot finding him quite intimadating towards Alex and quite boring and therefore dont really like him. So what do you think of Vinnie Jones?

I find him an alright guy, but being way overrated. I was expecting a lot from him with the hype he got when rumoured, but he has failed to deliver much. He comes out with a few funny one-liners, but I am 1 who finds him quite intimadating towards Alex, and he can be quite boring and controlling. But overall at the moment I find him ok. :)

Stacey. 10-01-2010 11:29 AM

Where to start?!! :rolleyes: lol
Vinnie is very overrated. the reason that most of the people support vinnie is because hes a has-been . Also, because he has overcome what he used to be .
i dont like the way he is towards alex :bored:
very two-faced.
if this is him at his best, what would he be like at his worst?!
:laugh:

WOMBAI 10-01-2010 11:29 AM

As I said in another thread - he gets his kicks by trying to put others down. Basically he is insecure and needs to belittle others to make him feel big. Sad and pathetic. Obviously I don't like him - and personally don't find it entertaining watching someone trying to exercise his own insecurity demons in this way.

LemonJam 10-01-2010 11:33 AM

Don't like him.

DrunkerThanMoses 10-01-2010 11:53 AM

Havent seen much of it this year, but he is oaky.

Seems funny sometimes, can be boring other times.
Also a bit bitchy, which we kinda need in their :)
He will still win I think!

Supermum 10-01-2010 11:54 AM

I agree with tha above. Like i said in another thread. Someone needs to point out that just because he played the gangsta role in some of his films, dont make him one in real life... He was a thug & dont think he's lost his thuggish ways. He is a bully!!! He puts down Alex because he is threatened by Alex's physique. Alex should just kick his a$$ once and for all while dressed as roxanne, that would be hilarious.

lily. 10-01-2010 11:56 AM

I find him amusing. I like characters who stir the pot a bit, and he's one of them. I hate people like Alex. I find him to be quite far up his own arse, so seeing Vinnie bring him down a peg or two is entertaining for me.

Jords 10-01-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lili (Post 2854914)
I find him amusing. I like characters who stir the pot a bit, and he's one of them. I hate people like Alex. I find him to be quite far up his own arse, so seeing Vinnie bring him down a peg or two is entertaining for me.

I also thought its was ok and quite amusing bringing Alex back down when he was off on one getting a big head, but lately Ive been warming to him and hes not that bad at all, and Vinnie just appears to give him stick for no apparent reasons now..

WOMBAI 10-01-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lili (Post 2854914)

Personally, I don't like either! Alex may be up his own arse, but so is Vinny, in my opinion, more so!

Smithy 10-01-2010 12:11 PM

He is can be quite funny but i think he's a bit of a dick as well, he's constantly trying to humiliate Alex, who is desparate for his approval. and i think he was quite rude about Katia last night saying he just blanks her

supergirthuk 10-01-2010 12:25 PM

A thug and bully that, at 45 years old, should be ashamed of himself the way he talks to people and acts towards the likes of Alex. Some leopards will never change their spots and he is one and a nasty one to boot.

lily. 10-01-2010 12:39 PM

It always amuses me when HMs get called bullies..

My interpretation of the word 'bully' must be a bit different to some other people.

Raph 10-01-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 2854859)
Where to start?!! :rolleyes: lol
Vinnie is very overrated. the reason that most of the people support vinnie is because hes a has-been . Also, because he has overcome what he used to be .
i dont like the way he is towards alex :bored:
very two-faced.
if this is him at his best, what would he be like at his worst?!
:laugh:

thiss <3
he bitches, bullies and doesn't give much in tasks. What a boring housemate. :sleep:

Jordan. 10-01-2010 01:51 PM

I dont like him all he does is lay in bed and bitch about people and hes too up his own arse.

Stacey. 10-01-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIDERPIG! (Post 2855271)
I dont like him all he does is lay in bed and bitch about people and hes too up his own arse.

:thumbs:

BB_Eye 10-01-2010 01:54 PM

I might have a problem with Vinnie if I disliked Alex and Katia any less than he did.

I don't believe any of that "he has a sensitive side" crap though :bored: and I'm pretty sure he will get worse.

Jords 10-01-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Eye (Post 2855275)
I might have a problem with Vinnie if I disliked Alex and Katia any less than he did.

I don't believe any of that "he has a sensitive side" crap though :bored: and I'm pretty sure he will get worse.

I think he could get worse too, I could see him starting off an argument pretty soon.

chuff me dizzy 10-01-2010 06:50 PM

LOVE him,best celebrity housemate for years

Winston Smith 10-01-2010 08:27 PM

Both Alex and Katia are fairly tedious to be honest so fair play to him, it's only a bit of gentle joshing anyway. Neither of them have the wit or strength of character to try and give him any come back. He might have more respect for them if they did, but Alex just wants to suck his dick and Katia acts like an irritating teenager and has barely held a conversation with him

WOMBAI 10-01-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston Smith (Post 2856764)
Both Alex and Katia are fairly tedious to be honest so fair play to him, it's only a bit of gentle joshing anyway. Neither of them have the wit or strength of character to try and give him any come back. He might have more respect for them if they did, but Alex just wants to suck his dick and Katia acts like an irritating teenager and has barely held a conversation with him

Bull! Excuses! And I wouldn't say that Vinnie was either particularly witty or of strong character!

BigBroNewb 10-01-2010 08:34 PM

at least he does stuff in the house than ponse around doing press ups n ****, to be honest i dont think he feels threatend by anyone, he seems chilled out to me

i dont wanna lick his balls or anything but he seems pretty genuine, he has to stand his ground, do you want him to be a pussy or something? hes just being himself, enough said

WAYNEEBRUM 10-01-2010 08:36 PM

control freak

WOMBAI 10-01-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBroNewb (Post 2856828)
at least he does stuff in the house than ponse around doing press ups n ****, to be honest i dont think he feels threatend by anyone, he seems chilled out to me

i dont wanna lick his balls or anything but he seems pretty genuine, he has to stand his ground, do you want him to be a pussy or something? hes just being himself, enough said

Simply not impressed by thugs! Who in there would he feel intimidated by - mainly women, kids and unknowns. Acting like the big man actually has the opposite effect! Makes him look a right prat!

BigBroNewb 10-01-2010 08:47 PM

definatly has sense, he has been the most right about the tree/alex so far

what kind of people here are slaggin him off? alex fans? women?

TT 10-01-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2854860)
As I said in another thread - he gets his kicks by trying to put others down. Basically he is insecure and needs to belittle others to make him feel big. Sad and pathetic.

Good shout mate!:thumbs: