ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Katia: The truth about Katiya (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127650)

abc123xyz 14-01-2010 12:10 PM

The truth about Katiya

Hi there,

Katiya is a friend of her friend and have met her on several occasions, I just want to take this opportunity to explain what she is really like because I find so many of the assumptions on this website about her disgusting, and shows how horribly natured British people, or at least internet users, are.

I have been watching every show so far, and I wouldn't say that she has been even unfairly represented - she doesn't get much airtime, except when the producers are gagging at the idea of a romantic drama.

So it just turns out you lot are eally bad judges of character, or perhaps simply just don't like pretty young girls.

One thing you need to realise about Katiya is that she is very shy. She knows she is pretty, but doesn't have confidence in what she says because she knows she is not the smartest. The last time I spoke to her was in a smoking area, I had to do most of the talking (just as I imagine those in the house do) and her contributions to conversations is mainly nervous laughter, but she does make an effort to joke and participate despite her apparent self consciousness.

She's a genuinely lovely, caring, innocent girl who really does have this child-like way about her in reality, she is not putting it on like many of you think, and a girl like Kat does not deserve any stick when she gets out.

As for her flirting with Basshunter, she is very flirtacious by nature and (obviously) very naive when it comes to attention from the opposite of sex. It seems to me that she had no intention of leading him on, in fact I think she did her utmost not to, but she found comfort in the house from someone her age (ish) who would actually want to talk to her.

Also another thing I keep reading is "why is she on the show, she's just milking it for the fame". Well I can tell you right now, this is not true. She found the fame really intimidating when it first broke out with Ronnie Wood. The reality is that she is in the show because she doesn't make much money from modelling and needs the cash.

Finally, I think she did really well when she stood up to the bullies and declared "I just want to be myself". I would love her to win it, she seems like the sweetest girl that is impossible to dislike - but websites like this show what a nasty, presumptious and spiteful lot the public can be.

Cheers for reading

NettoSuperstar! 14-01-2010 12:13 PM

Yeh it fits

Jack_ 14-01-2010 12:14 PM

I agree with you, though I don't think she has done enough to warrant her winning yet. :thumbs:

theother 14-01-2010 12:17 PM

Donīt worry abc! There are plenty of us who see what you just told us without even ever having met her. :hug:
And good of you to have come here to defend her. I expected some of her friends to do so for the last couple of days, but when no one did I made a thread myself. Itīs just that silly people talk more and louder and **** floats on the surface, as we all know, thatīs all. I wouldnīt stereotype the whole of British polulations on that account. ;)

NettoSuperstar! 14-01-2010 12:19 PM

yeh agreed Jack, shes no winner all the same

LeatherTrumpet 14-01-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abc123xyz (Post 2870819)
Hi there,

Katiya is a friend of her friend and have met her on several occasions, I just want to take this opportunity to explain what she is really like because I find so many of the assumptions on this website about her disgusting, and shows how horribly natured British people, or at least internet users, are.

I have been watching every show so far, and I wouldn't say that she has been even unfairly represented - she doesn't get much airtime, except when the producers are gagging at the idea of a romantic drama.

So it just turns out you lot are eally bad judges of character, or perhaps simply just don't like pretty young girls.

One thing you need to realise about Katiya is that she is very shy. She knows she is pretty, but doesn't have confidence in what she says because she knows she is not the smartest. The last time I spoke to her was in a smoking area, I had to do most of the talking (just as I imagine those in the house do) and her contributions to conversations is mainly nervous laughter, but she does make an effort to joke and participate despite her apparent self consciousness.

She's a genuinely lovely, caring, innocent girl who really does have this child-like way about her in reality, she is not putting it on like many of you think, and a girl like Kat does not deserve any stick when she gets out.

As for her flirting with Basshunter, she is very flirtacious by nature and (obviously) very naive when it comes to attention from the opposite of sex. It seems to me that she had no intention of leading him on, in fact I think she did her utmost not to, but she found comfort in the house from someone her age (ish) who would actually want to talk to her.

Also another thing I keep reading is "why is she on the show, she's just milking it for the fame". Well I can tell you right now, this is not true. She found the fame really intimidating when it first broke out with Ronnie Wood. The reality is that she is in the show because she doesn't make much money from modelling and needs the cash.

Finally, I think she did really well when she stood up to the bullies and declared "I just want to be myself". I would love her to win it, she seems like the sweetest girl that is impossible to dislike - but websites like this show what a nasty, presumptious and spiteful lot the public can be.

Cheers for reading

firstly I would learn how to spell her name

then get back to us:joker:

:xyxwave:

Raph 14-01-2010 12:23 PM

yeah, don't worry love, great to hear that. I hate when people make fun of Rachel, who is my friend. Kat is lovelly and i wish her all the best for friday! <3

InOne 14-01-2010 12:26 PM

Good god, she dated Ronnie Wood, you paint her as some pixie of the world. She can't be that shy if she was in the press all the time then sold her story.

Niamh. 14-01-2010 12:29 PM

Can I just say she obviously wasn't that "caring" when she slept with a married man and broke up his marriage

LeatherTrumpet 14-01-2010 12:33 PM

get real folks the op cant even spell the lassies name right. its a troll.

NettoSuperstar! 14-01-2010 12:34 PM

Who's that trip trapping over my bridge? LoL

ButterflyGirl 14-01-2010 12:40 PM

She broke up someones marriage fgs i think thats an awful thing to do and sleeping in guys beds she hardly knows ,shes far from innocent and its Katia btw ..i smell a troll ...

Niamh. 14-01-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl (Post 2870892)
She broke up someones marriage fgs i think thats an awful thing to do and sleeping in guys beds she hardly knows ,shes far from innocent and its Katia btw ..i smell a troll ...

Yeah, I just read an article there where Katia said that while they were having the affair before Ronnies wife found out she met her and Ronnie said she was his friend Eva.........nice girl

NettoSuperstar! 14-01-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Yes things that inexperienced young girls can get involved in without understanding the gravity of what theyre doing

tintedshadow 14-01-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 2870898)
Yeah, I just read an article there where Katia said that while they were having the affair before Ronnies wife found out she met her and Ronnie said she was his friend Eva.........nice girl

nice girl? not the guy who was actually married and owed it to his wife to not cheat on her? gotta love the high level of gas in this forum

Niamh. 14-01-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintedshadow (Post 2870904)
nice girl? not the guy who was actually married and owed it to his wife to not cheat on her? gotta love the high level of gas in this forum

Excuse me just one minute before you accuse me of something, I would blame Ronnie a million times more but this forum is about CBB HMs and he isn't one where as Katia is and while she is not as wrong as Ronnie she is not however blameless

BB_Eye 14-01-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

If we are going to judge Katia for extraneous reasons and matters relating to events outside the house, then we may as well dig up some of the awful things Vinnie has done during the course of his career.

Niamh. 14-01-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Eye (Post 2870914)
If we are going to judge Katia for extraneous reasons and matters relating to events outside the house, then we may as well dig up some of the awful things Vinnie has done during the course of his career.

Well considering that this one thing is the only reason we know who she is and the only reason she is in there then I think it's fair game!!

LeatherTrumpet 14-01-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

we will when a thread starts like this one about Vinnie

dont however hold your breath.

tintedshadow 14-01-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 2870908)
Excuse me just one minute before you accuse me of something, I would blame Ronnie a million times more but this forum is about CBB HMs and he isn't one where as Katia is and while she is not as wrong as Ronnie she is not however blameless

agreed first off i wasnt accusing you of anything..apologies if it came across that way ... my point was more geared to say she really hasnt behaved all too well in the house,but she's being chastised when really and truly she comes across as someone who clumsily stumbles through life...

she has been a tad callous with her actions but i dont believe she's getting a fair rep,its more like the press has dictated to this forum what to believe.. it's never that black and white surely this much is obvios...

ButterflyGirl 14-01-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

This thread isn't about Vinnie though :rolleyes:

BB_Eye 14-01-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 2870916)
Well considering that this one thing is the only reason we know who she is and the only reason she is in there then I think it's fair game!!

Vinnie didn't get into the movies for his reputation as a great footballer.

Niamh. 14-01-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintedshadow (Post 2870939)
agreed first off i wasnt accusing you of anything..apologies if it came across that way ... my point was more geared to say she really hasnt behaved all too well in the house,but she's being chastised when really and truly she comes across as someone who clumsily stumbles through life...

she has been a tad callous with her actions but i dont believe she's getting a fair rep,its more like the press has dictated to this forum what to believe.. it's never that black and white surely this much is obvios...

Well, I suppose, the only reason we know her is because of what happened with her and Ronnie Wood and then when she went into the house the only "storyline" she's had is again about her and a man so It's like a pattern forming that she's only interesting when a man is involved, and not in a good way either. As I don't know her personally and I haven't seen any of her personnality besides where men are involved I'm afraid this is the only picture I have of her

Niamh. 14-01-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Eye (Post 2870957)
Vinnie didn't get into the movies for his reputation as a great footballer.

I never said he did.

InOne 14-01-2010 01:07 PM

I wonder how much Katia got paid? She is on the totally wrong show if she wants the public to think better of her