ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   If Sov wins (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128066)

blueberry 17-01-2010 07:56 PM

If Sov wins

I'm leaving the country for good, I've thought about it and Britain is in a massive state of decline and is infested with utter scum like Lady Sovereign,Dappy from N-Dubz,Chavs,Jordon,Kelly Katona etc.. and if the youth of today were to vote this thing the winner of the show then it would be time to leave. The country is on a road it can no longer turn off from.

Norway looks nice...............

CornedBeef 17-01-2010 08:11 PM

How exactly is she scum? What has she done that is SO bad to deserve all the hate?

Send us a postcard from Norway, won't you.

Ramsay 17-01-2010 08:13 PM

suuuure you will

chuff me dizzy 17-01-2010 08:13 PM

More chance of plaiting $hit than her winning

Smithy 17-01-2010 08:13 PM

Pssssssstttt. its Kerry Katona

blueberry 17-01-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornedBeef (Post 2884526)
How exactly is she scum? What has she done that is SO bad to deserve all the hate?

Send us a postcard from Norway, won't you.

Do you really expect me to explain the obvious

MusicMan 17-01-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884391)
Dappy from N-Dubz...

Oh my god he is such a douche! like seriously!!

chuff me dizzy 17-01-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884610)

I agree with you ,she really is as low as you can get

Patrick 17-01-2010 08:23 PM

Deleted

BigBroFanHere 17-01-2010 08:24 PM

Tbh your pathetic, and you don't know any of these people in person so you shouldn't base them on how they appear to the eye.
Leave the country it's not like we're that bothered anyway.

CornedBeef 17-01-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884610)

yes, go on...i'm intrigued.

blueberry 17-01-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBroFanHere (Post 2884642)
Tbh your pathetic, and you don't know any of these people in person so you shouldn't base them on how they appear to the eye.
Leave the country it's not like we're that bothered anyway.

Out of interest...do you like any of the other people i've listed in the first post?

Tom 17-01-2010 08:26 PM

The only thing shes winning is tomorrows eviction vote

blueberry 17-01-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilJak (Post 2884667)
i wud love it if she won time for a change :) and anyone that wants to leave cuz of sov be my guest piss off

Is English your first language?

BigBroFanHere 17-01-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884651)
Out of interest...do you like any of the other people i've listed in the first post?

Well as i don't know any of them in person, i can't judge them for who they are. But i'm not gonna say that i hate them and 'Leave the country' over them.

blueberry 17-01-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBroFanHere (Post 2884688)
Well as i don't know any of them in person, i can't judge them for who they are. But i'm not gonna say that i hate them and 'Leave the country' over them.

It's not over Lady Sovereign,it's about the direction the place is going and what people like her stand for. The fact we allow the exposure is the main problem.

tintedshadow 17-01-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884391)
I'm leaving the country for good, I've thought about it and Britain is in a massive state of decline and is infested with utter scum like Lady Sovereign,Dappy from N-Dubz,Chavs,Jordon,Kelly Katona etc.. and if the youth of today were to vote this thing the winner of the show then it would be time to leave. The country is on a road it can no longer turn off from.

Norway looks nice...............

its funny though,because when you think things through you will come to realise your getting worked up thinking your country is in a state of emergency because of a few chavs? furthermore the mad thing is,judging someone based on class is a fairly scummy thing to do,so really you have a lot in common with those people you listed...

JAJ1942 17-01-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884702)
It's not over Lady Sovereign,it's about the direction the place is going and what people like her stand for. The fact we allow the exposure is the main problem.

I agree, it is very disheartening

BigBroFanHere 17-01-2010 08:36 PM

If by 'the place' you mean the uk, it's not people like Sov, Dappy etc. who's taking the country in the wrong direction.

Deliverance 17-01-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueberry (Post 2884702)

It is a part of it. The media doesn't really do enough to include more serious social issues in the more mainstream popular culture programs due to ratings and viewings etc. This episode of BB as the last series does go to show that in a way.

There is a culture clash in the house for sure. At the same time a lot of hypocrosy and ingnorence is on display as well.

HellShark 17-01-2010 08:38 PM

There is a culture clash, but only one person is being a complete ****.

Beastie 17-01-2010 08:39 PM

If Sov wins.. tough ****!

Shasown 17-01-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBroFanHere (Post 2884642)

Daft question, As a logical extension of your comment arent you then advocating not voting to evict or even supporting any of the housemates unless of course you have met them personally?

Deliverance 17-01-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellShark (Post 2884756)
There is a culture clash, but only one person is being a complete ****.

Well I personally wouldn't single out one person. However true it is that this person is a prat. It is easy though to put desperate folks together for entertainment and then sit back and watch the sparks fly. The responsibility for this in a wider social sense lies not with the individuals in the house.

But it is certainly something worth looking at from the responsibility of the media. Further than that it is the voyeurism type mentality combined with boredom from the public reaction and involvement that makes reality tv popular yet strange.

BigBroFanHere 17-01-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2884779)
Daft question, As a logical extension of your comment arent you then advocating not voting to evict or even supporting any of the housemates unless of course you have met them personally?

Well actually i don't vote. And atleast i'm not calling people scum over what i've seen on tv