ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Michelle on 8 out of 10 cats (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12928)

1_In_A_Million 13-08-2005 03:45 PM

Michelle on 8 out of 10 cats

last night michelle was on 8 out of 10 cats: big brother special
so was derek, science, jade, kemal and loads of other ex-housemates

1_In_A_Million 13-08-2005 03:46 PM

did anyone else watch it?

Princess 13-08-2005 03:47 PM

i saw it it was so funny mich did ok in the polls:spin2:

Princess 13-08-2005 03:48 PM

i saw it it was so funny mich did ok in the polls:spin2:

Princess 13-08-2005 03:50 PM

i just posted twice as well!

1_In_A_Million 13-08-2005 03:51 PM

jade said she was a total bunny boiler that was so out of order and poor michelle was sitting right behind her

Princess 13-08-2005 03:54 PM

i no i was screaming at the tv shes right there and anyway she is not a bunny boiler u tink after ayear people would give it up:bored:

sesamestreetz 13-08-2005 03:55 PM

Oops, I missed it! :mad:

1_In_A_Million 13-08-2005 03:56 PM

exactly michelle was far from a bunny boiler it only came across like that to some people because of the editing which was so unfair

Princess 13-08-2005 03:56 PM

it was really good and really funny:joker:

Princess 13-08-2005 03:57 PM

i no i hate editing on the live feed it was obvious she was far from a bunny boiler

Bubs 13-08-2005 04:26 PM

I know I was watching and not being the biggest Jade fan I was really cursing her for that!
She seems to think that she has some kind of moral high ground to judge Michelle I mean for goodness sake they went out for over a year so get over it!
Michelle was good though and didn't rise to the bait whereas if that had been me well I would of let that girl now what I thought of her too!

Princess 13-08-2005 04:38 PM

yeh mich didnt say anything i would hav got really mad i hate when people call mich a bunny boiler:mad:

Ruth 13-08-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xhelenx
jade said she was a total bunny boiler that was so out of order and poor michelle was sitting right behind her
I was a bit surprised when Jade said that, but she (Jade) isn't exactly tactful is she? Actually I thought she meant that Michelle was the one who was originally perceived as a bunny boiler, but she was nothing compared to Craig. And it's true that Michelle was portrayed that way, although I don't believe she actually was like that.

8 out of 10 cats was really funny last night.

lizzie_bb5 13-08-2005 06:52 PM

I watched it!! It was really funny wasn't it- i like that programme!! Maxwell was on it too! And victor! x

cc100 13-08-2005 07:23 PM

it was a bit stupid that the polls only related to the 6 hm in the studio!

what a swizz!

Smokie 13-08-2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bubs
I know I was watching and not being the biggest Jade fan I was really cursing her for that!
She seems to think that she has some kind of moral high ground to judge Michelle I mean for goodness sake they went out for over a year so get over it!
Michelle was good though and didn't rise to the bait whereas if that had been me well I would of let that girl now what I thought of her too!
I agree Bubs Michelle did really well just ignoring Jade and taking her comment on the chin :thumbs:. Jade makes me mad, she just plays up to the thick image and every show she appears on she totally takes over :mad:

Michelle looked lovely last night and it was great seeing her back on the TV. Was it just me or did anyone else think she looked sad at the super hero bit, she was probably thinking that Stu should have won that - not Victor :conf:
Anyone else think The Slickman has piled on the pounds a bit and I can't believe how quiet he was.

Princess 13-08-2005 08:14 PM

yeh i was thinking she looked sad at that bit 2 stu would make a great superhero

Bubs 13-08-2005 08:18 PM

I agree Smokie I have never been a fan of Jade as I just don't get all the hype about her, she is only talented in acting stupid and making a fool of herself!

Michelle looked smashing and seemed genuinely surprised to top the poll for hm most would like to go on a blind date with. She did seem abit sad at times yeah and not as smiley but I suppose you can't be all the time!

As for "the slickman" does look to have put on a few pounds hasn't he apparently from what others have said the show was heavily edited as they say they knew people who went to the recording and claim he was alot more talkative than shown!

As you said they obviously wanted to make it about Jade than any of the other housemates for some reason!

Smokie 13-08-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

I agree Smokie I have never been a fan of Jade as I just don't get all the hype about her, she is only talented in acting stupid and making a fool of herself!

Michelle looked smashing and seemed genuinely surprised to top the poll for hm most would like to go on a blind date with. She did seem abit sad at times yeah and not as smiley but I suppose you can't be all the time!

As for "the slickman" does look to have put on a few pounds hasn't he apparently from what others have said the show was heavily edited as they say they knew people who went to the recording and claim he was alot more talkative than shown!

As you said they obviously wanted to make it about Jade than any of the other housemates for some reason!
"The Slickman" won't have liked being cut, so to speak. Jeez I would rather listen to him than Jade though.

Kemal and Maxwell must have been edited heavily too as they didn't strike me as the quietiest of peeps. It was a good show though, good fun :laugh:

Smokie 13-08-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by princess90
yeh i was thinking she looked sad at that bit 2 stu would make a great superhero
Poor Michelle, I think she misses Stuey Pants a lot.

Lance 13-08-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xhelenx
It's true though,she was made out to be a bunny boiler on the show.She seems like that anyway.

ThaGazBoi 13-08-2005 11:19 PM

I saw it, was wicked!!

Bubs 14-08-2005 10:18 AM

If she is such a bunny boiler Lance! How come they went out for over a year, also I am guessing you probably don't read OK! But if you did you would see if anything it seems that if anyone was in control of that relationship it was Stuart not Michelle!

Smokie 14-08-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

If she is such a bunny boiler Lance! How come they went out for over a year, also I am guessing you probably don't read OK! But if you did you would see if anything it seems that if anyone was in control of that relationship it was Stuart not Michelle!
Yep that unfortunately seem to be true. Stu also seems to have been happy to let Michelle handle all the negative press for the last year too. He seems like a really nice guy but if he had once said my girlfriend is not a bunny boiler I would have thought more of him. Anthony has done this for Craig in the DS today and they ain't even an item!!!