ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   JJ! No gameplayer!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141018)

JOSH69 16-06-2010 06:44 AM

JJ! No gameplayer!!!!

I,ve posted two treads in the past week about JJ being brainless and being a gameplayer....Having just seen last nights BB, i,ve changed my mind.He was one of the only HMs that didn,t join the sheep and vote for Sunshine and has seen through Rachael from the start!!!!...He has put his head on the line by telling that little twat Govan what he thinks of Rachael and had the guts to say it to her face!....Hes NO gameplayer!!!!...He has a great body but doesn,t take his shirt of every 5 mins to impress the girls watching. As for the Rachael fans slagging him off, i find it very sad you can,t see the shallow bitch she is, with all her false tears!!!!......Loving Josie,JJ,Ben ,Mario.......Hate Govan,Rachael and the rest of the shallow minded sheep!!!!:elephant:

Julie10 16-06-2010 07:44 AM

JJ is brainless and a gameplayer. Why is he so sure he knows Rachaels personality. How would he like someone to form an opinion on him and think that is his whole package and not change it? He is the one that is silly saying he hates someone without giving them time to settle down then form his opinion on her then.

JOSH69 16-06-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie10 (Post 3352900)
JJ is brainless and a gameplayer. Why is he so sure he knows Rachaels personality. How would he like someone to form an opinion on him and think that is his whole package and not change it? He is the one that is silly saying he hates someone without giving them time to settle down then form his opinion on her then.

He doesn,t hate her he just sees through her!!!!!....Rachael didnt like Sunshine from day one!..She didn,t give her a chance!!!...If you can,t see Rachael for what she is a Shallow minded ,up her own ass bitch then you should go to specsavers!!!!:joker:

Jackie 16-06-2010 09:09 AM

Im sure his shirt will be off soon its early days yet.

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 09:12 AM

its a gameshow people get over the fact that someone might be playing a game:sleep:

I like him cause he isn't afraid to tell the truth to someone if there been nasty
just like he told Rachael last night

Chels 16-06-2010 09:13 AM

Oh he is, trust me. He goes "I fcking hate Rachael!" and then the next minute he says "I'd fck her." :conf: It just doesn't add up.

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chels (Post 3352991)
Oh he is, trust me. He goes "I fcking hate Rachael!" and then the next minute he says "I'd fck her." :conf: It just doesn't add up.

i think he was right about her treatment of Ben though

amy-jaynee 16-06-2010 09:14 AM

Yeah he would "do" her, because shes a stunning girl obviously, but as her said in the garden shes a horrible person, and he doesn't like arrogant girls who they think theyre better than everyone else. So he dislikes her, but he'd still give her one, cos of how she looks

JOSH69 16-06-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Any hot blooded male would like to ****** her, but she is a shallow minded ,up her own ass cow!!!!...GET HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Get some good looking chicks in with looks and brains!!!!!:wavey:

fruit_cake 16-06-2010 09:36 AM

men like sticking-it-in.. its a reoccuring theme that keeps 'popping up' throughout life.

JOSH69 16-06-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

How does a pretty welsh lass like you Chels want to keep a boring bitch like Rachael in????:conf:.....All she does is sit around making stupid faces and moans about her hair straightners!:joker:

Angus 16-06-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie10 (Post 3352900)

Yet you have an opinion on JJ that he is brainless and a gameplayer, and you've only been watching him for a few days. Seems it's one rule for you, and another for JJ who actually lives with the other HMs 24/7 and doesn't just see the highlights or the live feed which is being streamed at any given time from only one part of the house.

I'm not a big fan of JJ, but I think he's pretty guileless and just speaks his mind. He's absolutely spot on about Rachael in MY opinion.

Angus 16-06-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

She's the kind of girl that attracts blokes who practice the 3Fs (Find 'em, ***** 'em, Forget 'em).

Julie10 16-06-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOSH69 (Post 3352907)
He doesn,t hate her he just sees through her!!!!!....Rachael didnt like Sunshine from day one!..She didn,t give her a chance!!!...If you can,t see Rachael for what she is a Shallow minded ,up her own ass bitch then you should go to specsavers!!!!:joker:

You don't know whether Rachael disliked Sunshine and judging by all the noms she got it shows the type of person she is. I am not judging Racheal from some bitter BOYS! experience of pretty girls I will judge her on what I see and so far she is no different to the other hms. SHEEP!!!

Zippy 16-06-2010 09:55 AM

Who the hell is he to judge rachael? Truth is he knows nothing about her. Except that VT and what he's learnt from a few days in the house. Yet he's launching attacks and character assassinations? Judgemental hypocrite!

And then saying that he hates her but would **** her because of it? What kind of twisted crap is that? He seems to have issues with women.

All this and he was nice and friendly to her the whole time. He's told her to her face now because he realises it will have been seen on TV. Or the other two would tell her. Simple as.

JOSH69 16-06-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie10 (Post 3353087)
You don't know whether Rachael disliked Sunshine and judging by all the noms she got it shows the type of person she is. I am not judging Racheal from some bitter BOYS! experience of pretty girls I will judge her on what I see and so far she is no different to the other hms. SHEEP!!!

You been watching the show from day one Julie????......mmmmmm ?:wavey:

MrWong 16-06-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3353090)
Who the hell is he to judge rachael? Truth is he knows nothing about her. Except that VT and what he's learnt from a few days in the house. Yet he's launching attacks and character assassinations? Judgemental hypocrite!

And then saying that he hates her but would **** her because of it? What kind of twisted crap is that? He seems to have issues with women.

All this and he was nice and friendly to her the whole time. He's told her to her face now because he realises it will have been seen on TV. Or the other two would tell her. Simple as.

The only reason he told her is because Govan caught him in mid rant and suggested he talk to Rachael.

Niamh. 16-06-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

lol, did you just say that Chels................you really don't know men at all:joker:

JOSH69 16-06-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 3353101)
The only reason he told her is because Govan caught him in mid rant and suggested he talk to Rachael.

He still told her to face what he thought of her!!!!..Didn,t mince his words!!!
I like that in a HM!!!!......

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3353105)
lol, did you just say that Chels................you really don't know men at all:joker:

she's innocent god bless her lol

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3353128)
she's innocent god bless her lol

:joker:

MrWong 16-06-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOSH69 (Post 3353114)

What the frick has that got to do with the point i made?? :puzzled:

Zippy 16-06-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOSH69 (Post 3353114)

No he didn't!!! Not until 5 days later after he had made himself look like a nasty bitch by attacking her behind her back!!!

Stop using exclamation marks so much!!!

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:14 AM

I like how he said it to Guvan as well, knowing they're buddies. John James FTW!!

MrWong 16-06-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3353147)
I like how he said it to Guvan as well, knowing they're buddies. John James FTW!!

I saw that as him trying to get her friend to turn against her.
Trying to isolate her. Nasty.