ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Shabby: Shabby has 'temper problems' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141225)

Joelle. 16-06-2010 10:44 PM

Shabby has 'temper problems'

Did anyone else think her reaction to Bens actress comment was very OTT and she made it into a much bigger drama than it needed to be. I mean she didn't start a full blown row or argument but the way she handled it was very confrontational. Thoughts?

Lostie! 16-06-2010 10:52 PM

She is far too volatile to be in there, she even admitted that she has extreme highs and lows, likening herself to a yo-yo.

And her cliched "Arrr, I'm angry, I'll rub the sides of my head and clench my teeth" was cringy.

Jordan. 16-06-2010 10:53 PM

Yeah she made it into a bigger deal then it was, he made a fair comment and storms out :bored:

InOne 16-06-2010 10:53 PM

She does not have temper problems, seen no anger from her properly. She also tried to make out she was bipolar.

Stacey. 16-06-2010 10:55 PM

i understand that she thought she would have a go at him and get all fiery with him, so she decided it was best she walked away, sensible thing to do really.

Ben's still a legend though

Mac Hiavellian 16-06-2010 10:57 PM

She reacted to his comment badly and walked away which was good, but to then get others invovled? Meh, actress

BB_Eye 16-06-2010 10:59 PM

It was a total exaggeration. I guess it's a way of making herself appear more interesting than she actually is. Story of her life.

Joelle. 16-06-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3357793)
i understand that she thought she would have a go at him and get all fiery with him, so she decided it was best she walked away, sensible thing to do really.

Ben's still a legend though

Yeah I suppose with her being the way she is she wouldn't have been able to help kicking off so she made the right choice by walking away. but I do think she does play up to the cameras sometimes with her being an actress. Personally I'm surprised they put her in in the first place she seems like she could get far too dangerous.

and yes, Ben = legend! :joker:

Mac Hiavellian 16-06-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Eye (Post 3357819)
It was a total exaggeration. I guess it's a way of making herself appear more interesting than she actually is. Story of her life.

I like that. At the end of the day she's squatting in a Victorian house, bigs herself up as an independant filmmaker/actress, wears tomboy/quirky clothing, had the most OTT entrance and when all else fails talks about either her sexuality or her anger. Both integral parts of her personality, I'm sure, but repetative much?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 16-06-2010 11:04 PM

tramp

Chuckyegg 16-06-2010 11:05 PM

I care not about Shabby. She's just gravy.

Real 16-06-2010 11:07 PM

She seems to resemble Kitten with her attitude. She should know that doesn't go down well with the viewing public. :nono: When will these HM's learn? :joker:

Violetfairy 16-06-2010 11:14 PM

I am really trying to like Shabby, she has her funny moments but I just hate her childish tantrums. Shabby reminds me of a 3yr old who strops out & plays up to get attention. She just needs to wheel in the wildness a bit, as she is entertaining to watch.

Lostie! 16-06-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Violetfairy (Post 3357938)
I am really trying to like Shabby, she has her funny moments but I just hate her childish tantrums. Shabby reminds me of a 3yr old who strops out & plays up to get attention. She just needs to wheel in the wildness a bit, as she is entertaining to watch.

I actually agree with this. On last night's live feed, she did actually make me laugh ... but the nasty side to her is always bound to rear it's head again.

Robertocarlo 16-06-2010 11:17 PM

She's just a nasty, hormonal old witch who needs to pack her bags and p*ss off out of the BBH on Friday!

I hate her and those stupid hats/tea coseys she plonks on her ugly head!

'Conor 16-06-2010 11:17 PM

my mam hates bb and she happened to be in the room when the whole argument happened and the 1st thing she said was "that bitch needs to go" she does ! she totally overreated (and actually felt sorry for ben for once)

ElProximo 16-06-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 3357781)
She does not have temper problems, seen no anger from her properly. She also tried to make out she was bipolar.

Exactly.
It's more stupid stuff from her. I'm sure she is also bipolar, manic-depressive, clinically depressed etc.

*those who have legitimate problems I don't disparage but Shabby is a 'ME!' type who is really suffering from 'ME!' and making everyone always suffer for Shabby. ME! Me!

I don't mind real outbursts or even fake ones that are interesting but Shabby is a stupid and boring outburst.

Joelle. 16-06-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Violetfairy (Post 3357938)

Yes I tried to like her hoping she would be a good laugh and a bit of fun. God how bloody wrong I was.

Joelle. 16-06-2010 11:52 PM

"This isn't a good time Ben"

Deliverance 16-06-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan_Sheet (Post 3357712)
Did anyone else think her reaction to Bens actress comment was very OTT and she made it into a much bigger drama than it needed to be. I mean she didn't start a full blown row or argument but the way she handled it was very confrontational. Thoughts?

Yes, she has idiot problems. She is picking on a weak / nice person. It is not an anger problem it is a bullying problem via an idiot. Typical bully tactics.

arista 17-06-2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 3357781)

Get that Chain Smoking Skunk Out
she is not Fun.

Kerry 17-06-2010 07:43 AM

If she had the 'problems' she makes out they wouldn't have put her in

HBB1508 17-06-2010 08:03 AM

I tried to like her and failed. I guess she is just not as good a communicator as Ben - I just thought it was very rude to walk away, even if you are angry, when someone is sincerely trying to apologise and explain what they were trying to say - and she not only did this once but twice - just rude and ignorant.

Kerry 17-06-2010 08:05 AM

She's probably hoping that people like to keep the troublemakers in. Leads to more tension/ding dongs

Jords 17-06-2010 08:05 AM

I thought funnily enough she was acting her reaction...