ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   I'm shocked Rachael went and not Sunshine (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141720)

iRyan 18-06-2010 10:09 PM

I'm shocked Rachael went and not Sunshine

The whole episode I thought for sure Sunshine was gonna go because the crowd boo'd her loudly and was shouting 'GET SUNSHINE OUT!' when she said Rachael I was shocked. Ugh i'm so mad.

It is the bitter fat hags who voted her out because she's beautiful. Pure jealously. But what do you expect, the pretty girls are always out first.

LaFloss666 18-06-2010 10:14 PM

Yeah that shocked me... when do they show the voting stats? I wanna see if Sunshine came in 2nd or 3rd

Maia 18-06-2010 10:14 PM

Sunshine should've gone. Fact. The jealous women of UK just went mad with voting I'd say, and now we've lost a great HM over a rotten brat.

Blink_Me 18-06-2010 10:15 PM

Why are you shocked? Big Brother is fixed.

King Gizzard 18-06-2010 10:15 PM

Shabby should of gone

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 10:16 PM

she went cause she wasn't liked

Callum 18-06-2010 10:17 PM

I agree completely. Sunshine does nothing to provide entertainment for the house and if she had gone, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Jordan. 18-06-2010 10:18 PM

Same, thank god she stayed :D

Moses1 18-06-2010 10:25 PM

Justice was done.

Sabrewulf238 18-06-2010 10:27 PM

It was nice to see the baying crowd not get what they wanted :)

Jords 18-06-2010 10:28 PM

She was a bitch, thats why she went. But in all honesty I though Sunshine was a goner, the reaction she got was terrible (over the top too, she is not as bad as people are saying :rolleyes:)

mike888 18-06-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHarbinger (Post 3368520)
Sunshine should've gone. Fact. The jealous women of UK just went mad with voting I'd say, and now we've lost a great HM over a rotten brat.

So how many times did you vote then???

MrGaryy 18-06-2010 10:33 PM

I wasn't even remotely surprise. Rachael was such a terrible person, shallow, vapid, vacuous, bitchy, ignorant. Sunshine has been incredibly inconsequential all week and did nothing to make people want to evict her so she never even stood a chance of being evicted.

'Conor 18-06-2010 10:33 PM

its a joke rachels gone its all them jealous slags voting who live there "fittie" john james who is an ignorant prick

MissKittyFantastico 18-06-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Oh not that old chestnut again. Why does every woman who takes a dislike to another woman that is attractive have to be jealous? Rachael is stunning yes, but I'm certainly not jealous of her, she's just a stuck up cow who thinks too much of herself and THAT'S why I wanted her out. And I don't fancy JJ either.

SweetChildOfMine 18-06-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3368483)
The whole episode I thought for sure Sunshine was gonna go because the crowd boo'd her loudly and was shouting 'GET SUNSHINE OUT!' when she said Rachael I was shocked. Ugh i'm so mad.

It is the bitter fat hags who voted her out because she's beautiful. Pure jealously. But what do you expect, the pretty girls are always out first.

The same happended with Steph 2 years ago

headaball 18-06-2010 10:36 PM

Should have been Shabby tbh. Result either way.

SweetChildOfMine 18-06-2010 10:37 PM

Sunshine is bad But she is an angel in corarision to Nicole and Bea

MissKittyFantastico 18-06-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

So why did these bitter fat hags as you call them vote Sophie as winner last year then? She was a pretty girl, and Rachael in BB9 and Kate in BB3? Seriously this argument is so boring. Maybe teen girls who fancy JJ will have voted for Rachael because of fancying JJ but give the rest of us some credit ffs.

Maia 18-06-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike888 (Post 3368656)
So how many times did you vote then???

5 times for Sunshine.

Spike 18-06-2010 10:38 PM

I thought it was obvious that Rachael was going tonight, i've been convinced for a few days now. It was only when I heard the negative Sunshine crowd reaction tonight that I started to doubt my thoughts. So it was a surprised that Rachael went but not a shock

Abluebird 18-06-2010 10:39 PM

I tihnk it was to do with Racheal's VT, as why she went, nothing to do with how she behaved in the house (apart from saying in DR that nobody fancies her) I dont think she deserves the nasty comments she is getting, and JJ def went OTT I think he has been hurt by some beautiful woman and she reminded him of someone. I genuinly thought shunshine would have gone

Vicky. 18-06-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Again?? really Check out the two answers from MALES

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3368632)
She was a bitch, thats why she went. But in all honesty I though Sunshine was a goner, the reaction she got was terrible (over the top too, she is not as bad as people are saying :rolleyes:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGaryy (Post 3368664)
I wasn't even remotely surprise. Rachael was such a terrible person, shallow, vapid, vacuous, bitchy, ignorant. Sunshine has been incredibly inconsequential all week and did nothing to make people want to evict her so she never even stood a chance of being evicted.

^^^

Whats the excuse now?

Or have all us evil women converted these two poor impressionable blokes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3368673)
Oh not that old chestnut again. Why does every woman who takes a dislike to another woman that is attractive have to be jealous? Rachael is stunning yes, but I'm certainly not jealous of her, she's just a stuck up cow who thinks too much of herself and THAT'S why I wanted her out. And I don't fancy JJ either.

Well said...wont make a difference though. It is actually impossible for an attractive female to be voted out without fat middle aged housewives getting the blame. Its always the women, you know?

Lostie! 18-06-2010 10:43 PM

Rachael bitched her heart out. Sunshine didn't. Simples :)

elliebelly 18-06-2010 10:46 PM

I think given time Rachael could have shown she is actually a nice person. I felt sorry for her, as JJ was hell bent on giving her a real hard time. He was a bully. Shame on him. He is entitled to his opinion, but he did not have to be so spiteful and nasty and agressive about it as he was. Also the stupid woman who was asked to be nice in her telephone couldnt stop herself from being bitchy!! What the hell is she moaning about, allowing her children/grandchildren to watch a programme where swearing takes place/stripping off etc...put your own house in order before having a go!!!