ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Caoimhe: Caoimhe; Utter BITCH (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142456)

Lostie! 21-06-2010 10:15 PM

Caoimhe; Utter BITCH

Okay, she wasn't extremely friendly with Ben to begin with, so she took Shabby's side.

But she was Mario's close friend from the start, they'd hang around together on live feed. So, if she had a decent bone in her whorish body, she'd stay neutral on the Mario issue. From the way she piped up during the argument, shouldn't she be able to see that Mario was only doing what she was doing anyway?

Get her and her "heinous" stalker out! :eek:

Jords 21-06-2010 10:16 PM

I love how her and Shabby said Ben's friends basically shouldnt stick up for him when they stick up for each other. :rolleyes:

'Conor 21-06-2010 10:17 PM

to be fair her and shabby are best friends..

Lostie! 21-06-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Conor (Post 3383483)
to be fair her and shabby are best friends..

So are Ben and Mario. So, why shouldn't Mario be allowed to defend Ben without criticism?

Dannyboii 21-06-2010 10:19 PM

Cant believe this **** of a housemate doesnt ever get nominated.

**** voice, **** haircut, **** face, **** leggins, total bitch, two faced, looks like a boy. . feel free to add more.

Stacey. 21-06-2010 10:19 PM

they're friends!

of course they're going to stand up for each other!

DrunkerThanMoses 21-06-2010 10:20 PM

I found the bitching about Mario strange to hear.

Ben was in the wrong, but all Mario was doign was trying to sort the situatuion out in a nice way and not have an argument.

Their view on mario has gone way down.... well let me tell you know, caoimhe is being moved to my hate lsit now.... **** on that you bitch :)

Lostie! 21-06-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3383503)
they're friends!

of course they're going to stand up for each other!

Again, so are Ben and Mario ;)

SoFarSoGood282 21-06-2010 10:21 PM

She annoyed me when she was telling Ben to leave Shabby alone.... she was saying people shouldn't get involved....and there she was stuck in the middle of it!!

starry 21-06-2010 10:21 PM

She does seem to give a bad atmosphere in the house, a bit like Karly in the last series.

pixee 21-06-2010 10:25 PM

She's thinking with her fanny as shabby would say only she would say c*ck cause she is desperate for one, so jealous.

Big Brother Fan 21-06-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 3383512)
Again, so are Ben and Mario ;)

It was Shabby who is being the hypocrite not Caoimhe

Abluebird 21-06-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 3383473)
Okay, she wasn't extremely friendly with Ben to begin with, so she took Shabby's side.

But she was Mario's close friend from the start, they'd hang around together on live feed. So, if she had a decent bone in her whorish body, she'd stay neutral on the Mario issue. From the way she piped up during the argument, shouldn't she be able to see that Mario was only doing what she was doing anyway?

Get her and her "heinous" stalker out! :eek:

I never get why posters have to be so discriptive, she was sticking up for her mate, probably because she knows that shabby never acted they was ben analises about john.

IMO the whole argument was blown up for many resons, john having to explain to Josie, infront of Govan, Govan being asked Shabby whats up.... and it all started from insecure Ben stiring, that how I seen it, and I suspect Mario sees it as this too, it just he fancys Ben, so stuck rock/hard place

chuff me dizzy 21-06-2010 10:29 PM

You watch how she starts licking ass (makes a change from licking Scabbys mucky mary) on Fiday if the rug muncher gets the boot ,i would soon tell her to go p1$$ off

ArumLily 21-06-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyboii (Post 3383497)
Cant believe this **** of a housemate doesnt ever get nominated.

**** voice, **** haircut, **** face, **** leggins, total bitch, two faced, looks like a boy. . feel free to add more.

I totally agree. The argument was between Scabby & Ben with Mario being a mediator, the Scabby`s bitches had stick their noses in.

Get the Addams family & s""t stirrer Gollum out. HATE THEM.:devil:

Sorry I couldn`t add any more adjectives about HER but I think you`ve done well on your own!

Big Brother Fan 21-06-2010 10:59 PM

So Mario's a 'mediator' then?

chauncey 21-06-2010 11:01 PM

lol,standing up for your mate when someones been spreading crap about them makes you a, 'Utter BITCH'?

Glad I have 'Utter BITCHES' for mates and am one then!:joker:

Dannyboii 21-06-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Brother Fan (Post 3383820)
So Mario's a 'mediator' then?

The difference between Mario and Keeva (Dunno how you spell it, dont plan to learn) is that Mario went over to Shabby and said 'I think you and Ben should talk together alone without others getting involved' trying to sort the situation. Keeva was just sticking her fat head in someone elses convo as usual.

Maia 21-06-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chauncey (Post 3383837)
lol,standing up for your mate when someones been spreading crap about them makes you a, 'Utter BITCH'?

Finally, someone talks sense! :hugesmile:

King Gizzard 21-06-2010 11:05 PM

Gone down to the bottom of the pile with Shabby and Govan for me now. Can't stand the woman

Dannyboii 21-06-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

I'm sure Shabby is the last person who needs backing up when talking to someone like Ben. Not like Ben was kicking off, he was standing there bricking his pants.

Another thing that pisses me off about Keeva is that she makes out she is uncomfortable with Shabby liking her. . yet has now admitted she may be bisexual and lays in a bed with her, not to mention walking around in a towel/bra in front of her.

First impressions I thought Keeva was a total cock. I'll have to learn to trust my instinct more often.

Lostie! 22-06-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

*facepalm*

Caoimhe "lost respect" for Mario because he stuck up for Ben, well what was she doing herself? You have completely missed the point :)

arsenalforever 22-06-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 3385175)
*facepalm*

Caoimhe "lost respect" for Mario because he stuck up for Ben, well what was she doing herself? You have completely missed the point :)

she will be kissing his ass on friday if Shabby goes:joker:

fruit_cake 22-06-2010 12:16 PM

i think coiahmhe is playing a game, shabby is just a bit strange and fun to her.. but shabby is in love and its going to blow up at some point!

vesavius 22-06-2010 12:37 PM

To be a bitch Caoimhe would have to have a personality.

being arse kissing Shabby's henchman dosent count as that.