ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   I find Mario irritating! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143262)

Julie10 25-06-2010 08:46 PM

I find Mario irritating!

Why does Mario need to blow in Bens face and practically force himself on him constantly he is so annoying? He is a twenty eight year old man for godsake and don't seem to know his boundaries it isn't cute it is sad.:sleep:

Maia 25-06-2010 08:51 PM

Yeah I don't like Mario. People say Caoimhe's a sheep, but he's the biggest sheep in the house. I wish he was going tonight.

paper-cut-exit 25-06-2010 08:51 PM

He's nowt but a creepy lecher constantly buzzing around Ben's arse trying to find any excuse to get his hands all over him. It looked like he slapped ben's arse in the bathroom earlier on as he walked past. :yuk:

Julie10 25-06-2010 09:05 PM

And before anyone say I am being homophobic it has nothing to do with that. Last night he was flicking the scarf Ben had on in Bens' face it was clear Ben was annoyed but no Mario had to carry it on. And I am sure Ben stated he wasn't gay.

What is Marios game?
I don't want Ben to go but it would be good to see who Mario goes to If Ben wa evicted.

Is Mario so desperate to stay in that he has to practically hang on to Ben like a lovesick octopus? Trying to get a kiss or whatever thinking it will help him stay in since he thinks he has earned his place in the BB house and has always wanted to be in it it looks like he will do anything to stay in.

A faux romance is boring whether it is straight or a gay one if it isn't genuine. So I hope he shoots himself in the foot. He is like some sad pervert.

Bigbrofan25 25-06-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie10 (Post 3400989)
And before anyone say I am being homophobic it has nothing to do with that. Last night he was flicking the scarf Ben had on in Bens' face it was clear Ben was annoyed but no Mario had to carry it on. And I am sure Ben stated he wasn't gay.

What is Marios game?
I don't want Ben to go but it would be good to see who Mario goes to If Ben wa evicted.

Is Mario so desperate to stay in that he has to practically hang on to Ben like a lovesick octopus? Trying to get a kiss or whatever thinking it will help him stay in since he thinks he has earned his place in the BB house and has always wanted to be in it it looks like he will do anything to stay in.

A faux romance is boring whether it is straight or a gay one if it isn't genuine. So I hope he shoots himself in the foot. He is like some sad pervert.

No you aint coming across homophobic but the post above by paper cut is HOMOPHOBIC:nono:

Bigbrofan25 25-06-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paper-cut-exit (Post 3400861)
He's nowt but a creepy lecher constantly buzzing around Ben's arse trying to find any excuse to get his hands all over him. It looked like he slapped ben's arse in the bathroom earlier on as he walked past. :yuk:

Oh come on You know you wanna see two guys get it on and ******* each others a*ses don`t you:joker:

paper-cut-exit 25-06-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3401033)
No you aint coming across homophobic but the post above by paper cut is HOMOPHOBIC:nono:

Not homophobic at all dude, i'm merely stating the way Mario acts. But i knew someone like you with your pathetic little crusade would come along and start throwing accusations of homophobia around.

You sad little troll!

toothpick 25-06-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie10 (Post 3400816)
Why does Mario need to blow in Bens face and practically force himself on him constantly he is so annoying? He is a twenty eight year old man for godsake and don't seem to know his boundaries it isn't cute it is sad.:sleep:

he is starting to behave like craig coates did with anthony hutton

Cristina 25-06-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3401033)

it is not illegal to be homophobic you know...

muchadoaboutnothing 25-06-2010 09:24 PM

Anyone notice how he started to massage Nathan's shoulders in the task room last night and he didn't stop? Nathan looked uncomfortable but didn't say anything (or maybe he was secretly enjoying it!). But I found the episode of Mario touching and massaging Nathans shoulders uncomfortable to watch. Mario is so touchy-touchy, which would annoy me so much if I were in that house. He is a little creepy really and DESPERATE.

paper-cut-exit 25-06-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3401053)
Oh come on You know you wanna see two guys get it on and ******* each others a*ses don`t you:joker:

Your disgusting, no way would that be entertaining to see on TV.

And so you think it's ok to slap someone's arse without their permission huh?

I would assume so seeing as you called me homophobic as soon as i mentioned Mario doing that.

If i done that to a woman at my work there's a good chance i'd be up on sexual harassment charges.

But i'm homophobic tho huh? Even tho Mario clearly is acting the way i stated he is.

Oh i get it... it's suddenly now became homophobic (in your eyes) just to mention things like that huh... even tho it's the truth.

BBBM even called Mario and Ben "creepy-touchy" and "bum-chums"

Your whole pin the homophobic badge on the straight guy crusade is a joke dude! :joker:

Callum 25-06-2010 10:41 PM

Yeah I agree he's irritating and false too.

Mystic Mock 25-06-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothpick (Post 3401057)
he is starting to behave like craig coates did with anthony hutton

you mean a pervert.

Mystic Mock 25-06-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paper-cut-exit (Post 3401856)
Your disgusting, no way would that be entertaining to see on TV.

And so you think it's ok to slap someone's arse without their permission huh?

I would assume so seeing as you called me homophobic as soon as i mentioned Mario doing that.

If i done that to a woman at my work there's a good chance i'd be up on sexual harassment charges.

But i'm homophobic tho huh? Even tho Mario clearly is acting the way i stated he is.

Oh i get it... it's suddenly now became homophobic (in your eyes) just to mention things like that huh... even tho it's the truth.

BBBM even called Mario and Ben "creepy-touchy" and "bum-chums"

Your whole pin the homophobic badge on the straight guy crusade is a joke dude! :joker:

spot on on everything.