ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   You want crisps.....we get it! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143634)

Sabrewulf238 27-06-2010 09:13 PM

You want crisps.....we get it!

It seems like for the past day or so every second word that comes out of Shabby's and Caoihme's mouths is "crisps"

Crisp Obsessions :shocked:

They'll be wearing war paint next and following Sunshine around the house.

Cristina 27-06-2010 09:14 PM

have you noticed how Shabby tried to suck up to us, the viewers with her speech?

pixee 27-06-2010 09:16 PM

Why should she give them to those ***** anyway, as sunshine said they only talk to her when they want something.

Sabrewulf238 27-06-2010 09:26 PM

The way I see it, It would take the very nicest of people to share something with people that they don't like.

Shabby, Caoimhe and Nathan have never been very nice with Sunshine but as soon as she has the crisps they're all around her.

I can't believe Nathan going on about Sunshine being a child when he was throwing the rattle out of the pram himself.

Frank E 27-06-2010 09:59 PM

Failure to accept delayed gratification is an aggressive behaviour.
It is a strong trait in conduct disorders among adolescents.

boomoo 27-06-2010 10:03 PM

As Sunshine said, they had pizzas they did not need the crisps at that time.

BB was just trying to see what would happen. Not a pleasant sight to watch.

Nathan's behaviour was horrible to watch.

jtalh2003 27-06-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 3411075)
have you noticed how Shabby tried to suck up to us, the viewers with her speech?

what cracked me up is she gave sunshine her own crisps as a peace offering lol

Stacey. 27-06-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 (Post 3411072)
It seems like for the past day or so every second word that comes out of Shabby's and Caoihme's mouths is "crisps"

Crisp Obsessions :shocked:

They'll be wearing war paint next and following Sunshine around the house.

LOL.

They're just purely taking the piss as much as they can at every chance they get.

starry 27-06-2010 10:15 PM

When she got the crisps - from what I remember - the HMs seemed perfectly happy for her to take them and to have them whenever she wanted.

Angus 27-06-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 3411418)
When she got the crisps - from what I remember - the HMs seemed perfectly happy for her to take them and to have them whenever she wanted.

It was Josie that started the bitching and the rest followed - it all escalated from there. Josie has morphed into that little bitch Govan, light the touch paper and watch the fireworks, that's her style.