ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Shabby: Take the p**s (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143647)

pixee 27-06-2010 09:59 PM

Take the p**s

When Shabby and Caoimhe speak to anyone else they always look like they're just taking the piss. To take a leaf out of JJ book (how embarrassing is that) Caoimhe just has that face lol

Like today when they were talking to Dave at smokers corner, when ever ben is speaking. I know they don't like them, i don't like Dave myself but i just get that feeling, maybe it is just over reading into people.

arsenalforever 27-06-2010 10:02 PM

Dave has turned into a nasty little backstabber over the past few days
they hate him but need him to back them during noms
and Dave clearly wants to stay and he knows they hate him but will play along with them
so they are keeping each other happy

Josy 27-06-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3411345)
Dave has turned into a nasty little backstabber over the past few days
they hate him but need him to back them during noms
and Dave clearly wants to stay and he knows they hate him but will play along with them
so they are keeping each other happy

Why do you think Daves turned into a backstabber?

arsenalforever 27-06-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 3411350)
Why do you think Daves turned into a backstabber?

the past few days his sliding up to Team shabby for approval and his bitching about Ben and mario to them puts me a bit on edge about him.

i gues you disagree josy

MadFairy1988 27-06-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3411364)
the past few days his sliding up to Team shabby for approval and his bitching about Ben and mario to them puts me a bit on edge about him.

i gues you disagree josy

And last night when he joined in on the session about one of his apparent best friends Mario with Shabby and Caoimhe (where was that on the HL show anyway?!)

arsenalforever 27-06-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadFairy1988 (Post 3411385)
And last night when he joined in on the session about one of his apparent best friends Mario with Shabby and Caoimhe (where was that on the HL show anyway?!)

i think it will be shown tomorrow

yep he came across like he;s trying to keep everyone sweet

Josy 27-06-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3411364)

i gues you disagree josy

I was wondering what he had done for you to say that, also when Caoimhe started bitching about him the other night i had no idea what he had done to start her off so i was wondering if he had done something wrong that i had missed.