ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Sunshine: seems genuine (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143970)

Tattooed-Biker 29-06-2010 04:14 PM

seems genuine

after watching save and replace on LF she was the only one having a laugh and not caring if she saved herself or not. im not a huge fan of her but am liking her more recently

Jords 29-06-2010 04:15 PM

Haha, I love how she carried on trying to do the puzzle! :D

vesavius 29-06-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattooed-Biker (Post 3419415)
after watching save and replace on LF she was the only one having a laugh and not caring if she saved herself or not. im not a huge fan of her but am liking her more recently

She is one of most 'special me' attention seeking contrived personalities in there imo.

her continual playing of the 'victim' card also annoys me.

starry 29-06-2010 04:34 PM

She is geniune. Some say she wants attention lol, they ALL do...that's why they went on BB in the first place. Her conversation I find both honest AND very modest. And she does entertain though not in the perhaps over the top way of Shabby. Keevah is simply non-entertainment as well as a very jealous character.

DiamondDogTags 29-06-2010 04:37 PM

I didn't like her the first week, but I am starting to now, i think she's given up on a lot of the HM's getting her humor.

Jordan. 29-06-2010 07:59 PM

Yeah she seems to be the only one who doesnt give a crap about being up or having a game plan, she just had fun with this task i dont even think she cared that she could save herself and same with the mouse task the first week she just give up because she couldnt be bothered :joker:

eye sea 29-06-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattooed-Biker (Post 3419415)

Agreed.

Abhorsen 29-06-2010 08:04 PM

Sunshine is genuine. She doesn't go running crying to the diary room when the other HMs have a go at her. Even when Nathan attacked her she still didn't try to get attention for it. She is just who she is. And she takes a lot of sh*it in the house and just gets on with it. Good on her.

Sunshine also doesn't get bitchy and doesn't keep things going. She just tries to get on with people.

Stacey. 29-06-2010 08:04 PM

I totally disagree. She's playing a game.

eviled2010 29-06-2010 08:05 PM

I like her more and more...she is quirky.

Livia 29-06-2010 08:07 PM

I think she's genuine. She is genuinely annoying, needy, childish and whiney. I don't think she's playing a game, I think that's just how she is.

Jezzy 29-06-2010 08:07 PM

She's not playing a game, Stace. I'm not her biggest fan, but I do think she is being completely herself...because she doesn't have the nous to do otherwise. She is a child.

zelda 29-06-2010 09:24 PM

i really like sunshine but i imagine she must be difficult to live with.

boomoo 29-06-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3420852)
Yeah she seems to be the only one who doesnt give a crap about being up or having a game plan, she just had fun with this task i dont even think she cared that she could save herself and same with the mouse task the first week she just give up because she couldnt be bothered :joker:

She does not have the energy to do the game because she does not eat enough.

I have no idea how she copes doing a medical degree on her diet.

Lostie! 29-06-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3420871)
I totally disagree. She's playing a game.

Govan was playing the game ... and it failed in spectacular fashion :)