ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Why do Hms even assume Steve will win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145940)

*mazedsalv** 08-07-2010 02:46 PM

Why do Hms even assume Steve will win?

Okay, I understand, he is a hero for what he has done, but surely the housemates must think beyond that. I myself feel bad about saying I don't like Steve, I have massive respect for him obviously BUT he is by far not HM material, no where near.

The housemates seem to be ass licking him and trying not to suck up to him, the othe rnight JJ was right, people just assume and lick his ass. But the others kept saying he will defenitley win, and even Steve knows that he is probably really likely to win... but lets face it, he has fell from fave to win, 4th fave to win now.

Think about it, Mikey was blind and didn't win, and Verne in CBB6 was a dwarf and he didn't win...

Kazanne 08-07-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 3463649)
Okay, I understand, he is a hero for what he has done, but surely the housemates must think beyond that. I myself feel bad about saying I don't like Steve, I have massive respect for him obviously BUT he is by far not HM material, no where near.

The housemates seem to be ass licking him and trying not to suck up to him, the othe rnight JJ was right, people just assume and lick his ass. But the others kept saying he will defenitley win, and even Steve knows that he is probably really likely to win... but lets face it, he has fell from fave to win, 4th fave to win now.

Think about it, Mikey was blind and didn't win, and Verne in CBB6 was a dwarf and he didn't win...

JJ knows Steve is winning material,he is soooooooooooo far up his ass,Steve will not need to use his metal legs,he can use JJs,Steve imo should not win he's done nowt really and I find him a bit aggresive which is a trait I hate.

mizzy25 08-07-2010 02:54 PM

i have no idea why people think he will win the sooner he goes the better imo

Josy 08-07-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3463679)
JJ knows Steve is winning material,he is soooooooooooo far up his ass,Steve will not need to use his metal legs,he can use JJs

You obviously never seen the conversation that the op was talking about.

Lewis. 08-07-2010 02:56 PM

Not a chance in hell of Steve winning. But I do agree with you. If he had legs and an eye I expect he would have been in quite a few arguments by now as he doesn't really connect with the younger housemates.

InOne 08-07-2010 02:57 PM

I have a feeling he will be in the final 3 though :(

MissKittyFantastico 08-07-2010 02:57 PM

I think they all really like Steve, and obviously admire him for what he's been through etc, so they assume that the public will feel the same way. They seem scared to nom him in case of coming across like a bitch/asshole because of his disability, which is crazy. Maybe once some of the bigger characters have gone that cause arguments they may turn their attention to him but it's doubtful...this is why we need a week where it's vote to save, to get some of the dead wood out, otherwise he'll definitely make the final when actually he's probably the most boring HM ever!

LaLaLand 08-07-2010 02:58 PM

Sheer admiration and respect for what he's been through.

But in terms of being a winning Big Brother contestant, no way.

*mazedsalv** 08-07-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3463679)
JJ knows Steve is winning material,he is soooooooooooo far up his ass,Steve will not need to use his metal legs,he can use JJs,Steve imo should not win he's done nowt really and I find him a bit aggresive which is a trait I hate.

You obviously didnt see JJ talking to Josie and the others a couple of nights ago on LF... JJ knows that people are licking his ass, JJ respects him for what he's doing but he said people cant assume he is going to win, thats why people are licking his ass.

Patrick 08-07-2010 03:09 PM

He will not win.

I would put anything on that, he will get to the final IF Big Brother does not do a 'Save' week.