ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   What happened to the Diary Room Chair!? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147724)

Patrick 15-07-2010 09:35 PM

What happened to the Diary Room Chair!?

FFS.

It was crap and blue then turned lovely white and then now its back to the crap boring blue chair!

Ugh.
I loved it when it was white.

It changing back has made me hate this DR even more now it's close to being worst than last years.

Braden 15-07-2010 09:37 PM

I didn't really like the white- there was something off-putting about it. Are you sure it just wasn't a cover?

And I LOVE this chair.

Firewire 15-07-2010 09:47 PM

Maybe the blue's a cover, and it was off for cleaning.

Smithy 15-07-2010 10:00 PM

Patrick why do you always find something to complain about :p

coolestrock 15-07-2010 10:01 PM

josie ate it

Patrick 15-07-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 3501734)
Patrick why do you always find something to complain about :p

I'm not complaining, I'm just giving my opinion on the diary room.

billy123 15-07-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3501483)
FFS.

It was crap and blue then turned lovely white and then now its back to the crap boring blue chair!

Ugh.
I loved it when it was white.

It changing back has made me hate this DR even more now it's close to being worst than last years.

i heard mario say on the live feed early yesterday morning "what the hells gooing on with the diary room chair its like its melting there is white stuff everywhere lumps of it are all over the floor"

i preferred the white inflatable which is how they planned it to be but for whatever reason it doesnt work :(
maybe the heat of the lights damaging it or whatever.

this is still my fave diary room and chair ever though.

Alpertinator 15-07-2010 10:07 PM

The blue one looked cool. They put a giant condom over it and oddly some people loved it... scary... and now they've taken the condom off again. I guess the chair just wanted to get laid but didn't want to risk having to become a responsible father as a consequence.

Jordan. 15-07-2010 10:09 PM

They could have just being replacing the blue one so put a white cover on to make do. Again i didnt even notice it changed :laugh:

Marsh. 15-07-2010 10:10 PM

Why are people bothered about a cover that we never even see anyway because the housemates cover it when they're sat down.

Maia 15-07-2010 10:13 PM

The white chair just looked a mess, the blue chair is good enough.

Mac Hiavellian 15-07-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpertinator (Post 3501811)
The blue one looked cool. They put a giant condom over it and oddly some people loved it... scary... and now they've taken the condom off again. I guess the chair just wanted to get laid but didn't want to risk having to become a responsible father as a consequence.

I liked the condom chair. It was just bigger and shapelier like other DR chairs. Davina said herself the BB5 one was womb-like.

I can't believe they took it off again. Always use protection :D

Jords 15-07-2010 10:41 PM

I prefered it white too, hadnt noticed it changed back. :o

Patrick 15-07-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 3501778)
i heard mario say on the live feed early yesterday morning "what the hells gooing on with the diary room chair its like its melting there is white stuff everywhere lumps of it are all over the floor"

i preferred the white inflatable which is how they planned it to be but for whatever reason it doesnt work :(
maybe the heat of the lights damaging it or whatever.

this is still my fave diary room and chair ever though.

Oh really?

I do know on launch morning, the chair busted so I guess we may never see the original design.
I wish they had used the diary room they used in the early week for one scene were they edited it I think it was during the slush puppy task.
When the walls went red and the wings went silver.

That looked brilliant.