ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Tonights HLs- The Caoimhe/JJ/Keeley Row! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148801)

*mazedsalv** 20-07-2010 04:32 PM

Tonights HLs- The Caoimhe/JJ/Keeley Row!

Anyone interested to see how they will edit this tonight because on the spoilers it seems like they have added it in at the end of the show, and by reading it, looks like it is being shown as it actually happened....

Accurate? Wow.

Do you think it will be an accurate edit?

BigBrotherfan4ever 20-07-2010 04:34 PM

Wish i'd seen this on LF:(

Smithy 20-07-2010 04:35 PM

Is this the argument that happened at like 2 this morning?

Lewis. 20-07-2010 04:37 PM

Shall be watching tonight. The house needs a good arguments to cut the tension between them all and get things out into the open.

coolestrock 20-07-2010 04:50 PM

keeley got all self righteous and was completely out of order

fruit_cake 20-07-2010 04:54 PM

Keeley was out of order, but she did apologise straight away when she realised she was in the wrong..

chuff me dizzy 20-07-2010 05:23 PM

Will be good to watch esp after watching it live

fingers 20-07-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 3527564)
Wish i'd seen this on LF:(

This is what was on BB site, it is from LF but has been edited!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...-blows/play.c4

Enid 20-07-2010 05:40 PM

Keeley was, in a way, sticking up for Josie here. They had their party where Caoimhe was threatening to leave the entire time, with JJ trying to convince her to stay. The folks in the bedroom were chatting about Caoihme's little guilt trip. Then once the bedroom door was unlocked, JJ and Caoihme were on the bed discussing it some more and Josie's name popped up. Keeley heard this and assumed Caoihme was bitching again. So she jumped in...

Stacey. 20-07-2010 05:42 PM

John was right... again.

Enid 20-07-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3528107)
John was right... again.

No he wasn't. They were all fed up of her dragging JJ into her bitching sessions last night.

*mazedsalv** 20-07-2010 05:53 PM

Will be interesting to see.... :)

Jordan. 20-07-2010 05:56 PM

I saw it on LF and JJ and Caoimhe over reacted IMO, Keeley apologized to JJ as soon as she relised she was wrong about them bitching so it'll be intresting to see how its edited and who come out looking the worse.

BigBrotherfan4ever 20-07-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3528045)
This is what was on BB site, it is from LF but has been edited!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...-blows/play.c4

Thanks for the link fingers:xyxwave:

boomoo 20-07-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3527749)
Keeley was out of order, but she did apologise straight away when she realised she was in the wrong..

She might have given a grudging apology to JJ but I am sure this row finally made Caoimhe's mind up to walk.
As a direct result she is up for eviction and I am hoping she is booted out as that would be some kind of justice.
Caiomhe was praising Steve not 'slagging him off' as Keeley said. She followed that with a hollow, 'well I could not hear properly', and the JJ went haywire.

boomoo 20-07-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3528210)
I saw it on LF and JJ and Caoimhe over reacted IMO, Keeley apologized to JJ as soon as she relised she was wrong about them bitching so it'll be intresting to see how its edited and who come out looking the worse.

They did not over react. Keeley started yelling by which time caoimhe had left the room.

If they edit against Caoimhe it will be a lie.

fingers 20-07-2010 06:24 PM

Kweervan left the house wearing a striped top ever so demure looking, she was just on E4 being interviewed by George and Emma and wow! her striped top was pulled off her left shoulder!! surprise, surprise!

MrWong 20-07-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3528210)

She left the room to go have a cig.

She could have over reacted though as Keeley got her facts wrong.

boomoo 20-07-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enid (Post 3528086)
Keeley was, in a way, sticking up for Josie here. They had their party where Caoimhe was threatening to leave the entire time, with JJ trying to convince her to stay. The folks in the bedroom were chatting about Caoihme's little guilt trip. Then once the bedroom door was unlocked, JJ and Caoihme were on the bed discussing it some more and Josie's name popped up. Keeley heard this and assumed Caoihme was bitching again. So she jumped in...

Sorry this is wrong. Keeley never mentioned Josie she said she heard Steve's name. And she claimed that Steve was her friend and she was not going to listen to anyone slagging her friends off.
JJ repeated word for word what had been said about Steve. Caoimhe said that Steve had spoken to her and said he knew how she felt. Caoimhe said it was helpful to have someone in the house who knew what she felt.

Keeley admitted that she was not able to hear what was said. JJ then got really angry.

JJ went to Steve and told him exactly what had been said. Steve agreed with JJ that he had spoken to Caoimhe and said he felt the same as her.
JJ said this will be twisted and I want you to hear from me what was said.

MrWong 20-07-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomoo (Post 3528324)
They did not over react. Keeley started yelling by which time caoimhe had left the room.

If they edit against Caoimhe it will be a lie.

Yep, she left them to it (JJ & Keeley)

WOMBAI 20-07-2010 06:30 PM

Keeley should be giving her lectures about bitching to Josie - I hear her doing that more than anyone! She was in the wrong there - she shouldn't have made assumptions! Not to mention I have just watched a video where her, Josie, Ben and a couple of others are all bitching about Keeva - hypocrites or what!

MrWong 20-07-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomoo (Post 3528366)
Sorry this is wrong. Keeley never mentioned Josie she said she heard Steve's name. And she claimed that Steve was her friend and she was not going to listen to anyone slagging her friends off.
JJ repeated word for word what had been said about Steve. Caoimhe said that Steve had spoken to her and said he knew how she felt. Caoimhe said it was helpful to have someone in the house who knew what she felt.

Keeley admitted that she was not able to hear what was said. JJ then got really angry.

JJ went to Steve and told him exactly what had been said. Steve agreed with JJ that he had spoken to Caoimhe and said he felt the same as her.
JJ said this will be twisted and I want you to hear from me what was said.

Damn straight and well said.