ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Does it mean John James will be evicted ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152599)

opera 03-08-2010 04:03 PM

Does it mean John James will be evicted ?

From what you are saying guys i gather it is : rachel vs dave vs john james this week.

does it mean that all anti-jj1 fans will vote for jj1 to be evicted whereas jj1 fans who want to save him will either vote for dave or for rach to be evicted and consequently split their vote. so as a result john james will get more votes and will be evicted ?

Raph 03-08-2010 04:04 PM

that would be AWESOME.

Jords 03-08-2010 04:04 PM

Hopefully! Doubt it but Im chucking some votes at him.

Bigbrofan25 03-08-2010 04:04 PM

Thats not gonna happen not after last week

Mr XcX 03-08-2010 04:05 PM

I hope John James goes.

LaLaLand 03-08-2010 04:05 PM

He SHOULD go, JJJ needs ending. It's tedious and just crap now.

I'd love to see his & Josie's faces if he went.

Stacey. 03-08-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3604527)
Hopefully! Doubt it but Im chucking some votes at him.

Don't bother wasting your money again!

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opera (Post 3604515)
From what you are saying guys i gather it is : rachel vs dave vs john james this week.

does it mean that all anti-jj1 fans will vote for jj1 to be evicted whereas jj1 fans who want to save him will either vote for dave or for rach to be evicted and consequently split their vote. so as a result john james will get more votes and will be evicted ?

vote loads of times if you want to save him because afterall i know why ben and nathan got there percentages.

Jordan. 03-08-2010 04:09 PM

I really hope so but i doubt it :bored:

opera 03-08-2010 04:12 PM

i am sort of wondering what the tactic is gonna be like ? because whoever is tired of constant jjj show will wanna split them up and finally evict jj1.

and then jj1 real fans would need to work twice harder to make sure they evict both other candidates (not really evict both but make sure they get more votes than jj1)

is that the case or what do you think ?

as90 03-08-2010 04:13 PM

I think rachel will go. The public usually get it right and this forum doesn't represent the mainstream public so don't worry what is said on here.

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by as90 (Post 3604599)
I think rachel will go. The public usually get it right and this forum doesn't represent the mainstream public so don't worry what is said on here.

are we speaking about the same public that had rachel rice as the winner of bb9 and voted freddie fisher out?

Jords 03-08-2010 04:16 PM

Im thinking,
The teeny bopper girls that fancy John James will vote Rachel because she is a girl.
The maturer fans of John James will vote out Dave because they realise there is few girls left.
Rachel and Dave are friends, which could mean fans are alright with both and will vote out John James.
John James haters/JJJ haters will vote out John James.

Could be close.

opera 03-08-2010 04:16 PM

i am not worried - AS LONG AS DAVE STAYS :devil: - i am just interested whether people would actually want to split up jjj and get rid of him since it's more difficult for his fans to save him (unless they try reaaaaaally hard, which i think they will :hugesmile: )

as90 03-08-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opera (Post 3604621)
i am not worried - AS LONG AS DAVE STAYS :devil: - i am just interested whether people would actually want to split up jjj and get rid of him since it's more difficult for his fans to save him (unless they try reaaaaaally hard, which i think they will :hugesmile: )

JJJ will have after the show to have a romance, i doubt very much JJ will be interested though, the first model to come his way i think he will snap her up. I think they will as well.

serensilver 03-08-2010 06:02 PM

why is it harder to save him this week? there were 4 up last week and we saved him what makes you think we cant this week?

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serensilver (Post 3605236)
why is it harder to save him this week? there were 4 up last week and we saved him what makes you think we cant this week?

no other big characters up this week.

Visage 03-08-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opera (Post 3604515)

It's a public vote, so anything can happen.

opera 03-08-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

where did you see me saying you cant ? i said : " it's more difficult for his fans to save him (unless they try reaaaaaally hard, which i think they will ) " - i said i think he will be saved and it's harder because i think more people will vote against him

Kazanne 03-08-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Well if the Crabeyes fans keep cheating and using Twitter campaigns to lure gullible fans for voting one of the others (like they did with Ben)he will stay in and win,but someone who HAS to win by cheating is never really an honest winner,people are cheating to get votes to help Crabby,so it's now an unfair contest:nono::nono::nono:

Visage 03-08-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3605319)
Well if the Crabeyes fans keep cheating and using Twitter campaigns to lure gullible fans for voting one of the others (like they did with Ben)he will stay in and win,but someone who HAS to win by cheating is never really an honest winner,people are cheating to get votes to help Crabby,so it's now an unfair contest:nono::nono::nono:

You have it all worked out don't ya;)

I don't understand what you mean about cheating though, how is (if) John James wins it classed as cheating?

Also who are these gullible people you talk of that will vote based on some Facebook campaign?

Speedster 03-08-2010 06:48 PM

Rachael'll go because she's a woman, more often than not, when a woman is up against a man, the woman goes.

Kazanne 03-08-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 3605367)
You have it all worked out don't ya;)

I don't understand what you mean about cheating though, how is (if) John James wins it classed as cheating?

Also who are these gullible people you talk of that will vote based on some Facebook campaign?

God knows ,but apparently they were being offered 'celebrity prizes' for phoning the numbers they were given,one mentioning winning Justin Bieber memorabilia!!!! don't know how they got away with it but it happened and you know how gullable some of these kids are.:nono:

erichardse10 03-08-2010 08:18 PM

John james is gone on Friday, theirs too many voters that find him irritating.

Dave and Rachel meanwhile haven't done enough in the house to be disliked by the voting public!

I think it's dissapointing that John James will be voted out!, you are just finishing the show off by keeping the boring ones in!

Kaaarenn! 03-08-2010 08:48 PM

I hope John stays and Rachel goes.