ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Awful outcome, once again. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160728)

iRyan 03-09-2010 10:04 PM

Awful outcome, once again.

Congratulations viewers, you've once again ruined everything!

Seriously, its as if after BB7/BB8 all the sensible viewers left and we were left with a bunch of ****ing goons voting out all the entertaining people. It's overrun by catty teenage girls who only care about watching fit guys.

This is why the public should not ****ing be in charge of evicting because they are too damn stupid. But this is also why it should be A VOTE TO SAVE! It makes more ****ing sense. Vote for your favorites to stay on the show, not vote out the people you don't like.

FFS. At least we still have Nikki, Michelle, and Victor.

But now we having Ulrika, Vanessa, Preston, etc who don't deserve to be there AT ALL.

King Gizzard 03-09-2010 10:07 PM

I was loving UBB up to this point. It can die now

danda012 03-09-2010 10:08 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if Prestelle or Ulrika wins to be completely honest with you. :sleep:

Jase. 03-09-2010 10:08 PM

I just can't. The Nadia interview was the most uncomfortable thing I've seen in a long time. The voting public/BB crowds are just absolutely horrible. Its got to the point where I'm glad Big Brother is ending for good.

daniel-lewis-1985 03-09-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3753844)
Congratulations viewers, you've once again ruined everything!

Seriously, its as if after BB7/BB8 all the sensible viewers left and we were left with a bunch of ****ing goons voting out all the entertaining people. It's overrun by catty teenage girls who only care about watching fit guys.

This is why the public should not ****ing be in charge of evicting because they are too damn stupid. But this is also why it should be A VOTE TO SAVE! It makes more ****ing sense. Vote for your favorites to stay on the show, not vote out the people you don't like.

FFS. At least we still have Nikki, Michelle, and Victor.

But now we having Ulrika, Vanessa, Preston, etc who don't deserve to be there AT ALL.

Who did you vote out

Big_Kahuna 03-09-2010 10:15 PM

Once again. The British BB voting public have shat their pants.

daniel-lewis-1985 03-09-2010 10:22 PM

ffs who did you all vote out?

ILoveTRW 03-09-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 3754016)
ffs who did you all vote out?

I don't vote anymore

Callum 03-09-2010 10:24 PM

It's gone so downhill rapidly. It's so embarassing that they have to get housemates out of the house to perform to the crowds to fill an eviction show nowadays.

BringItOn 03-09-2010 10:25 PM

Tonight for me was the worst night in BB history, it was cringing all the way thorugh, too much going on as well. I can't believe this is what the show has come to, and them bloody chavs in the crowd!

SocietyIsRuined 03-09-2010 10:27 PM

You could make a reality show in a house with Nadia, John & Makosi and it would be hilarious but by some cruel twist of fate - they are the first people evicted.

Big Brother is dead, maybe it was since BB8 but it sure is dead. :(

daniel-lewis-1985 03-09-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkdfan (Post 3754064)
This is why I'm glad its ending too.
Too many times the outcomes have been decided by the stupid teenage girls that watch.
They say girls dont care about sex as much as guys but all they ever do is get moist over guys on tv lol. Girls should masturbate before watching Big Brother then they can think clearly instead of thinking with their Fish Dungeons.

Thats why the last 3 winners have been girls :rolleyes:

reece(: 03-09-2010 10:29 PM

Upsetting outcome stuck with the bores, relying on Nikki, Michelle and Victor.

mkdfan 03-09-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 3754092)
Thats why the last 3 winners have been girls :rolleyes:

YES thats when it has been vote to win, not vote to evict when the stupid girls have to spread their votes out.

daniel-lewis-1985 03-09-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkdfan (Post 3754117)
YES thats when it has been vote to win, not vote to evict when the stupid girls have to spread their votes out.

TRUE.

Who did you vote out?

Smithy 03-09-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 3753915)
Who did you vote out

look at his location....

spitfire 03-09-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3753844)
Congratulations viewers

Thank you.:dance: :spin:

Jordan. 03-09-2010 10:35 PM

Its got to the point now that its just predictable who is going everyweek, such a joke.

If channel 5 are taking over they seriously need to sort this out.

daniel-lewis-1985 03-09-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 3754140)
look at his location....

Manchester

Whats that got to do with it

Sammi_Who 03-09-2010 10:42 PM

In all honesty i was glad to see Nadia go. The diva like fits are sooo OTT. Like tonights ep with Ulrika. What was Nadias reasoning behind her treatment of a woman, who cooked the entire house a meal, and was simply waiting for a plate to cool before she cleaned it up? Ungrateful embodied. If she was so bothered why didnt SHE clean it up?

If there's one thing i hate, is someone carrying on an argument when the other person gets more and more upset. She should have walked away instead of looking for round 2, silly c**. You wouldnt carry on like that in real life, let alone be callus enough to upset someone further, in front of 2 million plus! Problem is the new Nadia is always right, everyone else is always wrong and just because she can shout over someone she's under the impression that makes her points facts. She has changed and im glad she left.

Makosi? It should have been Nick (refusing to call him nasty since it should be boring now!) he hasnt done anything! Yeah BB wouldnt be here to day with out note gate, but come on, he was never going to do anything entertaining! :mad:

Lucy. 03-09-2010 10:44 PM

Why were the crowd so mean to Nadia? I didn't understand it one bit.
And WHY in the world isn't Ulrika evicted!? :devil:

spitfire 03-09-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 3754226)
And WHY in the world isn't Ulrika evicted!? :devil:

She received fewer phone calls.

XxXILuv2PlayXxX 03-09-2010 10:48 PM

I personally dont think that any vote you make makes any difference to the outcome of an eviction night! What the so called crowd think of the HMs are not my thoughts and I think that BB goes along with how the crowd reacts on the night! The wrong people went tonight (for me) but that I am not surprised by the result!!!:sleep::sleep: