ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Nadia: "Big Brother has ruined my life" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161078)

cheapbbfan 05-09-2010 07:38 PM

I feel bad for her :(

MrWong 05-09-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassiveTruck (Post 3760786)
She's unbelievably vocal for somebody in an emotional and vulnerable state.

People stop talking when in an emotional and vunerable state? Hmmm.

Besides, The Star always claims an exclusive every Sunday when infact it's snippets taken from the press conference that all hm's have to do when given the boot.

Some info might even have been taken from the post by Marco Sabba on digispy.

moghirl 05-09-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 3760524)
She's not too distraught to sell her story to the papers though.

Exactly !

If she was still in the house, hoping to win, she'd still be just as opinionated and obnoxious .. the look of shock on her face said she was expecting to win .. the truth hurt and hit her like a ton of bricks ..

Get over yourself Nads :xyxwave:

MassiveTruck 05-09-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 3761616)
People stop talking when in an emotional and vunerable state? Hmmm.

Besides, The Star always claims an exclusive every Sunday when infact it's snippets taken from the press conference that all hm's have to do when given the boot.

Some info might even have been taken from the post by Marco Sabba on digispy.

They talk to the Star when they're in a vulnerable and emotional state?

AndyJK 05-09-2010 10:48 PM

"Nation's sweetheart?!" Hello?! I couldn't stand her in BB5, and I cant stand her now!

Before playing the victim card Nadia, I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror and examine your own faults before criticising others.

CaudleHalbard 05-09-2010 10:54 PM

If Nadia thinks she was the Nation's Sweetheart, she really does need psychotherapy! :joker::joker:

Jackie 06-09-2010 07:22 AM

Why the hell did she go back in now shes blaming bb for ruining her life.

Boneatron 06-09-2010 07:28 AM

Nadia who??

:xyxwave:

hannahsgotchya 06-09-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omen (Post 3760446)
It's only a gameshow.

exactly.

woaah is she serious! ending her life! my days what has the world come too!

Melanie20 06-09-2010 07:44 AM

BB didn't ruin her life it made her what she became a spoilt overrated diva who thought she'd win hands down. Now she is throwing the mother of all tantrums because she hasn't got her way. People who are threatening suicide don't normally go and sell their story, they just get on with it.

BLORN 06-09-2010 07:55 AM

coul

camertone 06-09-2010 08:20 AM

nadia
is
just
pissed
off
because
she
did
not
win.

Sunday 06-09-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3760521)
So.....when in a vulnerable state... go into the BB house!!!!
Having been there before you would have thought she was in the best position to know that was a bad decision....

Serves her right... she just wanted MORE fame and fortune...

Agree with this,

She is a spoilt brat who is mad and surprised she got evicted. She thought she would win again.
Ulrika is not my favourite person but hated the way Nadia had a go at her over the broken plate after Ulrika had cooked dinner for them all.
Spoilt arrogant and to far up her own backside.

HBB1508 06-09-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie20 (Post 3762934)
BB didn't ruin her life it made her what she became a spoilt overrated diva who thought she'd win hands down. Now she is throwing the mother of all tantrums because she hasn't got her way. People who are threatening suicide don't normally go and sell their story, they just get on with it.

Totally agree with this - she thought she had it in the bag and is now playing the victim card - I'm glad she's gone.

Niamh. 06-09-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunday (Post 3762948)
Agree with this,

She is a spoilt brat who is mad and surprised she got evicted. She thought she would win again.
Ulrika is not my favourite person but hated the way Nadia had a go at her over the broken plate after Ulrika had cooked dinner for them all.
Spoilt arrogant and to far up her own backside.

I have to agree with this.

stewart64 06-09-2010 09:49 AM

That's what you get for messing with BB's choice of winner, Josie was untouchable in the house (helped by the JJJJ thugs) and is untouchable now she is out.

HMs beware Brain has been appointed winner of UBB, don't mess with him, don't post against him on this forum, unless you want to come out of it like Nadia. you have been warned.

Who wins...Big Brother decides.

Do not mess with HMs who never come up for eviction... Brian hasn't in one and a half series, Josie didn't either. Save your ire for BB's least favourites... he loves bully fests against Cozza, Nadia , Makosi and co.

Niamh. 06-09-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart64 (Post 3763014)
That's what you get for messing with BB's choice of winner, Josie was untouchable in the house (helped by the JJJJ thugs) and is untouchable now she is out.

HMs beware Brain has been appointed winner of UBB, don't mess with him, don't post against him on this forum, unless you want to come out of it like Nadia. you have been warned.

Who wins...Big Brother decides.

Do not mess with HMs who never come up for eviction... Brian hasn't in one and a half series, Josie didn't either. Save your ire for BB's least favourites... he loves bully fests against Cozza, Nadia , Makosi and co.

Brian was my favourite before it even started so I can safely say that it was my choice not BB:hugesmile:

Livia 06-09-2010 10:04 AM

Nadia's WHOLE life is a freakin' drama. She wasn't so desperately upset she wasn't able to give the tabloids an interview. By saying BB ruined her life she is biting the hand that has fed her all this time. Who the hell would she be without BB? Some anonymous transsexual, who's whole freakin' life is a drama - but no one knows her and no one cares.

stewart64 06-09-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3763020)
Brian was my favourite before it even started so I can safely say that it was my choice not BB:hugesmile:

Yep, I have got to give Brian a break. He seems to have the popularity thing sewn up with the public too, him and Josie share 50% of the vote on this forums best winner ever poll.

Would sooner one of the outsiders came through though to make the show less predictable, it was such an anti-climax BB11 after a good series following the quad eviction.

Niamh. 06-09-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart64 (Post 3763038)
Yep, I have got to give Brian a break. He seems to have the popularity thing sewn up with the public too, him and Josie share 50% of the vote on this forums best winner ever poll.

Would sooner one of the outsiders came through though to make the show less predictable, it was such an anti-climax BB11 after a good series following the quad eviction.

Yeah, I can understand that but I just adore Brian, I find him highly entertaining, on UBB, when he was in BB2 and on any other show I've seen him in. So, predictable or not he would be my choice as Ultimate BB HM.

MrWong 06-09-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassiveTruck (Post 3762339)
They talk to the Star when they're in a vulnerable and emotional state?

Like i already said... The hm's are required to do a press conference the night they are evicted. Then quotes from the press conference are used and called an 'exclusive' even though it isn't an 'exclusive' at all.

The Star could even have taken quotes from Marco's post on DigiSpy.

M X 06-09-2010 01:30 PM

Team Almada!
haha.