ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Common misconception about nikki (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161162)

BLORN 06-09-2010 12:01 AM

Common misconception about nikki

nikki i

iRyan 06-09-2010 12:19 AM

Nobody cares about your opinion :xyxwave:

farhad 06-09-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3762615)

seconded.:)

slow&steady 06-09-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLORN (Post 3762589)
nikki is not funny or a spoiled princess
she thinks she is superior to everyone
this is the real truth about nikki:xyxwave:

Could not agree more ! ****** off kid's!

Grimnir 06-09-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3762615)

I do :xyxwave:

I agree with Blorn :xyxwave:

M X 06-09-2010 12:43 AM

Ok thanks.
I will cherish that.

M X 06-09-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farhad (Post 3762621)
seconded.:)

i third that. :)

Shiner 06-09-2010 12:50 AM

I think she is funny but only in the sense that we are laughing at her and not with her (Nadia on her period) which is a shame really but there you go.

But I think she probably is spoiled though. That "bad aura" thing that she was saying about the beds, I have a feeling that she gets off with that type of fluff in her real life by her minions, and yet again there is something cruelly funny in watching someone so delusional that they would say such things.

stonedape 06-09-2010 01:45 AM

Spoiled superior or not Nikki's delivery is consistent and delivers lulz.

farhad 06-09-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiner (Post 3762644)
I think she is funny but only in the sense that we are laughing at her and not with her (Nadia on her period) which is a shame really but there you go.

But I think she probably is spoiled though. That "bad aura" thing that she was saying about the beds, I have a feeling that she gets off with that type of fluff in her real life by her minions, and yet again there is something cruelly funny in watching someone so delusional that they would say such things.

Its actually a tongue in cheek comment by nikki and acting all serious to make it look hilarious, it actually quite funny to say nadia is being angry because she has a period which i know it could be painful for women, but then again nadia is a woman under a mans body and she wanted to make nadia feel like a women. Nikki is very aware and says it very indirectly, she's not dumb as you think.:)

Shiner 06-09-2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farhad (Post 3762713)
Its actually a tongue in cheek comment by nikki and acting all serious to make it look hilarious, it actually quite funny to say nadia is being angry because she has a period which i know it could be painful for women, but then again nadia is a woman under a mans body and she wanted to make nadia feel like a women. Nikki is very aware and says it very indirectly, she's not dumb as you think.:)

Unfortunately you are seeing a different side to Nikki than most people would but I put that down to the fact that you are a massive fan and not that you are as cranialy challenged as she is. She wouldn't last 5 minutes in my world with that little 5 year old girl act. The only thing Nikki is is "very aware" about is her own comfort. And she most definitely is as dumb as I think she is.

Shardlake 06-09-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiner (Post 3762765)
Unfortunately you are seeing a different side to Nikki than most people would but I put that down to the fact that you are a massive fan and not that you are as cranialy challenged as she is. She wouldn't last 5 minutes in my world with that little 5 year old girl act. The only thing Nikki is is "very aware" about is her own comfort. And she most definitely is as dumb as I think she is.

Well said.

Had to laugh during Sunday nights highlights when you could see on her face she thought she was being all sincere and generous by offering Vanessa her bed and then Victor said you could have offered it to those of us that are over 6ft, and she just shrugged.

That sums her up perfectly.

She is self serving. selfish, self, self, self.

setanta 06-09-2010 05:13 AM

I think she's a bad actor, that's all. Don't believe half of what comes out of her mouth because she's playing up the personality that got her so much recognition in the first place.

Part-timer 06-09-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farhad (Post 3762713)
nadia is a woman under a mans body and she wanted to make nadia feel like a women.

We've all been there

Shiner 06-09-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Part-timer (Post 3762915)
We've all been there

:joker:

MassiveTruck 06-09-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

That's very true. There is nothing real about her.

stewart64 06-09-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Didn't see Nikki in BB7 so she is new to me. I'd go for the spoit princess thing, but perhaps I am not in such a good postion to judge as you, who has seen it all before. Still think she is hilarious and wouldn't mind her winning this.

rapunza1977 06-09-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Your threads make me cringe - you continually start up useless hate threads it was the same with Corin you seem slightly obbsessed

cub 06-09-2010 11:30 AM

This series of BB has proven she's not fake. I love the Nickster. I could watch her and Brian forever. Give them their own show.

Shiner 06-09-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cub (Post 3763126)
This series of BB has proven she's not fake. I love the Nickster. I could watch her and Brian forever. Give them their own show.

Do you have evidence to support this oddly unsolicited claim?

Sunday 06-09-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

I think that goes for most of them TBH.

icecakes 06-09-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cub (Post 3763126)

:elephant:what a brilliant idea :elephant:they could call it, dumb and dumber,:devil:

blackparade 06-09-2010 03:18 PM

She is simply mentally retarded. She is a spolit little brat who needs some time on the naughty step and a great big slap....and for god sake someone tell her she is 28!!!!!!!!

icecakes 06-09-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackparade (Post 3763561)
She is simply mentally retarded. She is a spolit little brat who needs some time on the naughty step and a great big slap....and for god sake someone tell her she is 28!!!!!!!!

did you see her on LF today, what a performance,give the girl an oscar :devil:

she got the Lf timing spot on as well :devil:

BBfan46 06-09-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelSpears (Post 3762640)
i third that. :)

Fourthed.