ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Mario the attention seeking prat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164139)

Vodka Drinka 12-10-2010 04:58 PM

Mario the attention seeking prat

I'm so fed up with this loser on Twitter. Just now he has tweeted that he and Corin are going to take a shower together, naked, TWICE. Of course this is b******, but it gets the prat some attention doesn't it?:sleep: What really gets his back up though is when you ask him about Ben, tell you what Mario, don't slag him off on Twitter and people won't ask you about him. I've tweeted him lots of times asking why he's being such an a*** to Ben and he never responds, he's managed to get him ostracised from the group. I must admit, I never had him down as a playground bully.

joeysteele 12-10-2010 05:39 PM

Mario, a total nobody and false in all ways. The worst kind of backstabber too if you don't give him what he wants.

Vodka Drinka 12-10-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3842585)
Mario, a total nobody and false in all ways. The worst kind of backstabber too if you don't give him what he wants.

Too true!! I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Stacey. 12-10-2010 08:27 PM

:laugh2:

He's amazing.

flamingGalah! 12-10-2010 11:15 PM

I refuse to follow that perverted, creepy, two faced, slimey scrote, even for the comedy value... :nono:

Mystic Mock 12-10-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3842916)
:laugh2:

He's amazing.

:laugh3: this is funny.

Joelle. 13-10-2010 12:18 AM

What a horrible little **** mario is. If you want him to respond to you on twitter just offer him a play with your c**k. Should get his balls rolling.

Malza 13-10-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3842517)
I'm so fed up with this loser on Twitter. Just now he has tweeted that he and Corin are going to take a shower together, naked, TWICE. Of course this is b******, but it gets the prat some attention doesn't it?:sleep: What really gets his back up though is when you ask him about Ben, tell you what Mario, don't slag him off on Twitter and people won't ask you about him. I've tweeted him lots of times asking why he's being such an a*** to Ben and he never responds, he's managed to get him ostracised from the group. I must admit, I never had him down as a playground bully.

For Christ sake Vodka drinka...

Will you ever give up? Why do you not just leave him? You are obsessed with finding something from Mario you can bitch about.

You know, Twitter is not like an ad you have to watch before they show you the Video you wanna see...
YOU have clicked willingly the magic button FOLLOW to Marios Twitter.

So if you don't like him, and if you obviously don't understand his sort of humour, why on earth do you keep following him????

Maybe it is more fun to slag of Mario of here on TIBB, where he has less people liking him then on DS, or why have you again moved here to start this thread?

I know where this will lead again, so this will (hopefully) be my only post on this topic.

I just wonder who is the attention seeker... Mario, or you with opening this thread, hoping someone applauds you in whatever you think you need to publish here.

Kazanne 13-10-2010 11:42 AM

Mario was clearly jealous of Ben,and he thinks Ben owes him his friendship,he doesn't!!! he said some cutting things about Ben in the house,and Ben was annoyed that Mario couldn't JUST be friends he always had to take it further sexualy,that is when Ben called him out a few times,I think if Mario had just stayed on friendly terms,then he and Ben would have been ok.Ben just DIDN'T want Mario sexually.

Malza 13-10-2010 12:32 PM

Just wonder why Vodka needs to come here to do so, because she knows Mario has a bigger support over there than he has here.

As much as she has "the right" to complain, as much I have "the right" to wonder why she can't just stop active following someone on Twitter just to be pissed by what he says - That is more childish than anything.

And on porous I did not mention Ben at all in my posting, but you bring it up again.

It may have been a mistake to bring it to the other Forum as well, but I wonder also why Vodka did not post it on her main Forum, instead going here...

ThaGazBoi 13-10-2010 12:47 PM

I do find it highly amusing that Mario is seen as an "attention seeking prat". All I can say about then Ben is that he is an upper class hypocrite- He spent most of his time in that house bitching (mainly about Mario!), but if Mario dared speak abut Saint Ben in such a way he is seen as a prat.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Jordan. 13-10-2010 12:49 PM

Why anyone would follow Mario on twitter is beyond me, like he wasnt boring enough in the house.

Kazanne 13-10-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaGazBoi (Post 3843698)
I do find it highly amusing that Mario is seen as an "attention seeking prat". All I can say about then Ben is that he is an upper class hypocrite- He spent most of his time in that house bitching (mainly about Mario!), but if Mario dared speak abut Saint Ben in such a way he is seen as a prat.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

I find it highly amusing that you never mentioned Marios scathing attacks on Ben,which,imo were far more personal than Ben's honest and quite funny observations of Mario,Ben is no saint,but he is a far better person than mario imo,since Ben made it clear he was not interested in Mario sexually,mario wasted no time in spouting his spite.

Vodka Drinka 13-10-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malza (Post 3843474)
For Christ sake Vodka drinka...

Will you ever give up? Why do you not just leave him? You are obsessed with finding something from Mario you can bitch about.

You know, Twitter is not like an ad you have to watch before they show you the Video you wanna see...
YOU have clicked willingly the magic button FOLLOW to Marios Twitter.

So if you don't like him, and if you obviously don't understand his sort of humour, why on earth do you keep following him????

Maybe it is more fun to slag of Mario of here on TIBB, where he has less people liking him then on DS, or why have you again moved here to start this thread?

I know where this will lead again, so this will (hopefully) be my only post on this topic.

I just wonder who is the attention seeker... Mario, or you with opening this thread, hoping someone applauds you in whatever you think you need to publish here.

So nice of you to post my comments from here on Digital Spy Malza. Did you think me or someone else wouldn't notice? What the hell is your problem? If you don't agree with me then fine, but resorting to underhand tactics such as that is very below the belt. You sound like a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work if you don't mind me saying, and one with a very poor grasp of the English language as well.

Mystic Mock 13-10-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malza (Post 3843687)
Just wonder why Vodka needs to come here to do so, because she knows Mario has a bigger support over there than he has here.

As much as she has "the right" to complain, as much I have "the right" to wonder why she can't just stop active following someone on Twitter just to be pissed by what he says - That is more childish than anything.

And on porous I did not mention Ben at all in my posting, but you bring it up again.

It may have been a mistake to bring it to the other Forum as well, but I wonder also why Vodka did not post it on her main Forum, instead going here...

mario is so popular that he got 5% of the vote to win.:joker:

joeysteele 13-10-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3843806)

Love this comment.

Malza 13-10-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3843799)
So nice of you to post my comments from here on Digital Spy Malza. Did you think me or someone else wouldn't notice? What the hell is your problem? If you don't agree with me then fine, but resorting to underhand tactics such as that is very below the belt. You sound like a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work if you don't mind me saying, and one with a very poor grasp of the English language as well.

It was posted over there on porpous so that someone would notice - I could ask you the same... Did you think nobody would notice, that you do your hateful posts here, instead of DS?

Oh, and sorry that my english is not good enough to your highness...
I would love to continue having this discussion in my mother language German, but I guess you german would suck more than my english.

Mystic Mock 13-10-2010 02:42 PM

malza has got you there vodka lol.

Vodka Drinka 13-10-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malza (Post 3843825)
It was posted over there on porpous so that someone would notice - I could ask you the same... Did you think nobody would notice, that you do your hateful posts here, instead of DS?

Oh, and sorry that my english is not good enough to your highness...
I would love to continue having this discussion in my mother language German, but I guess you german would suck more than my english.

Well I'm sorry but I didn't know that you were from Germany.

There was nothing hateful in my first post at all. It's my opinion, to which I am entitled. You don't have to agree with me, but I do expect you to show a bit more respect towards other people.

Malza 13-10-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3843843)
Well I'm sorry but I didn't know that you were from Germany.

Apology accepted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3843843)
There was nothing hateful in my first post at all. It's my opinion, to which I am entitled. You don't have to agree with me, but I do expect you to show a bit more respect towards other people.

Respect like
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3843799)
You sound like a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work

???

Stacey. 13-10-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3843806)

He got further than Ben and Sam :)

Vodka Drinka 13-10-2010 03:48 PM

Malza I am still waiting for an apology for dragging this whole thing onto another forum.

Stacey. 13-10-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan006 (Post 3843918)
Yet he still couldn't win :joker: And was beaten by Dave :)

He got beat by two people... did well tbh considering he wasn't even one of the main characters in BB11.

Stacey. 13-10-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan006 (Post 3843942)
There were only five in the final though. And even then many were voting Mario, including some Ben fans to try and get him runners up placing, or he would likely have ended up fifth placed ;)

And JJ2 was a non entity really, so for Dave to beat Mario, showed how he was way more popular than even Mario.

I thought lots of Ben fans hated Mario, because of his fallouts with Ben like daily.

And what do you mean? JJ got further than Andrew so not really..

And yeah, obviously Dave was more popular as for him coming in 2nd place.

Mario wasn't exactly disliked or anything either though, as there were actually like four chances to evict him before the finale.

Malza 13-10-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka (Post 3843923)
Malza I am still waiting for an apology for dragging this whole thing onto another forum.

Oh, and I am waiting for several things in my life to happen, but sadly they won't as well.
I an blocked there for two days, so that should give you enough satisfaction - Hooray for the report button.