ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   One Direction: Calling All One Direction Fans!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164825)

Legend killer 22-10-2010 04:05 PM

Calling All One Direction Fans!!

And there should be a lot of us because there so ****en amazing.

Now if ur a true One Direction fan like myself , i think we need to make sure they don't win this year's X-factor. Now i no a lot of u will be like what the **** is he talken about , but if u think about it , it is for the best.

If we make sure they don't win Simon won't have complete contol over them( which is a good thing as we have seen most winner's of the show fade away) , and they will have more creative control of what they do (which can only be a good thing as there so amazing)

Now i no it is a hard thing to take in, but i no the true One Direction fans like myself will see that this is the right thing to do

Thing about the long term benefits!!!

Vicky. 22-10-2010 04:13 PM

Actually, people who dont win do seem to do better than the people who do :)

Legend killer 22-10-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3860593)
Actually, people who dont win do seem to do better than the people who do :)

See it is in thier best interest to not win

GiRTh 22-10-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3860582)
And there should be a lot of us because there so ****en amazing.

Now if ur a true One Direction fan like myself , i think we need to make sure they don't win this year's X-factor. Now i no a lot of u will be like what the **** is he talken about , but if u think about it , it is for the best.

If we make sure they don't win Simon won't have complete contol over them( which is a good thing as we have seen most winner's of the show fade away) , and they will have more creative control of what they do(which can only be a good thing as there so amazing)

Now i no it is a hard thing to take in, but i no the true One Direction fans like myself will see that this is the right thing to do

Thing about the long term benefits!!!

Surely it would be better if Simon controlled them cuz I don't see a songwriter or a lead singer in the bunch.

Legend killer 22-10-2010 04:24 PM

I think we should put the plan into action starting this weekend , let's face it why should they waste any more time on a show that there to good for

Beastie 22-10-2010 04:26 PM

I have liked them the past 2 weeks because they have both sang 2 good songs.

They will go down in my estimation if they sing bloody Bieber!

Legend killer 22-10-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3860615)
I have liked them the past 2 weeks because they have both sang 2 good songs.

They will go down in my estimation if they sing bloody Bieber!

Exactly the longer they stay in the more chance thier going to affect thier chances of good success after the show, The sooner we get them out the better

Z 22-10-2010 05:31 PM

Simon knows how to sell a group like One Direction to the public; they'd be fine under him.

Mystic Mock 22-10-2010 05:36 PM

i agree legend killer,we shouldnt let such talent go to waste.:laugh3:

Legend killer 22-10-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3860702)
i agree legend killer,we shouldnt let such talent go to waste.:laugh3:

Great minds think alike

Billy 22-10-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 3860611)
Surely it would be better if Simon controlled them cuz I don't see a songwriter or a lead singer in the bunch.

Why not? You dont really know if any of them can write songs and with a bit more vocal training there could easily be lots to work with.

Strictly Jake 22-10-2010 09:59 PM

hmmm legend killler. I think I can see your plan here already. Aint gonna fool me. Everyone who likes them. Continue voting. If they go out now. They will fade into nothingness

Legend killer 22-10-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 3861116)
hmmm legend killler. I think I can see your plan here already. Aint gonna fool me. Everyone who likes them. Continue voting. If they go out now. They will fade into nothingness

Not quite sure what you mean. As a TRUE One Direction fan i am doing what i believe is best for them in the long run. Oviously ur not a true OD fan which is shown by prioritising what you want rather than looking out for the best interest's of our fav boys.

Very selfish of you , you are letting yourself down but more importandly letting Harry,Niall,Zayn Louis and Liam

MeMyselfAndI 22-10-2010 11:27 PM

hello.. Leona Lewis - Ray Quin

whos more sucessfull :D

Strictly Jake 23-10-2010 07:42 AM

Well I agree about sometimes runners up do better than the winners. But thats runners up as in semi finalists or in the final. If they go out now they will fail. I dont particularly care. Im not a true fan. Im barely a fan. Just think they are pretty good and I take style tips from them. Lol

Legend killer 23-10-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI (Post 3861366)
hello.. Leona Lewis - Ray Quin

whos more sucessfull :D

Hello
Joe - Olly (Olly)
Alexandra - JLS (JLS)

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 23-10-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3862113)
Alexandra - JLS (JLS)

*slaps you*

Legend killer 23-10-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3862114)
*slaps you*

lol i wish they weren't but they are more sucessfull than Alexandra

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 23-10-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3862120)
lol i wish they weren't but they are more sucessfull than Alexandra

yeah but alex is betted thats all that matters :love:

MargeryFan 23-10-2010 12:07 PM

LK speaks sense. As self appointed head of the One Direction fans, I give this proposal my blessing and wish One Direction all the best in future endeavors.

Legend killer 23-10-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargeryFan (Post 3862190)
LK speaks sense. As self appointed head of the One Direction fans, I give this proposal my blessing and wish One Direction all the best in future endeavors.

I am very pleased you have given the proposal your blessing , it is good to see other true fans like urself putting the One Direction boys best interest's ahead of your own personal views/feeling's

The Legend Killer Salutes You

Legend killer 30-10-2010 04:41 PM

C'mon guys let's get the plan in motion

MTVN 30-10-2010 04:48 PM

Legend Killer hates One Direction :nono:

Legend killer 30-10-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 3879271)
Legend Killer hates One Direction :nono:

:nono: At the beginning i did but they have turned me around becuz there so amazing , and as i am a TRUE fan i am looking out for their best interests

Twilight 30-10-2010 04:59 PM

Suree.... i ain't gonna stop voting soz.