ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Wagner: One Direction member being horrible about poor Wagner (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166744)

Locke. 14-11-2010 09:18 PM

One Direction member being horrible about poor Wagner

http://twitter.com/Louis_Tomlinson

"What a joke Wagner through and not Aiden !!! Aiden has to get through !!!!"

"Not only was he one of my best friends he was one of the best singers in the competition yet people who can't sing a note in tune are still here wow ! "

Very professional... I think Simon will be having words with this mong.

KG. 14-11-2010 09:19 PM

The irony in the second one is great.

Kate! 14-11-2010 09:34 PM

He is allowed to express an opinion, as we all are.

AND what he said is true. Aiden can sing. Wagner can't. Fact!

Jords 14-11-2010 09:35 PM

Hes the nobody of One Direction.

Kazanne 14-11-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 3914312)
http://twitter.com/Louis_Tomlinson

"What a joke Wagner through and not Aiden !!! Aiden has to get through !!!!"

"Not only was he one of my best friends he was one of the best singers in the competition yet people who can't sing a note in tune are still here wow ! "

Very professional... I think Simon will be having words with this mong.

He's right though.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 02:25 AM

if his the one that looks simple then he cant talk as he cant sing to save his life.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 02:26 AM

i liked that he defended aiden though lol.

Jordan. 15-11-2010 03:47 AM

LOL i love how he just bitched about him openly and they live in the same house. :L

ElProximo 15-11-2010 04:24 AM

Difference:

Wagner does not sing. He (weirdly) talks the lyrics while lots of stuff goes on around him.
Not singing.

Aiden sings and it is worse than talking or doing nothing at all. It is butchering and vandalizing lyrics and create gut-crunching 'noises'. The sounds of a song being punched in the stomach and stepped on.

Wagner is a 0
Aiden was a Minus 7

Look at it that way.

GypsyGoth 15-11-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElProximo (Post 3915282)
Difference:

Wagner does not sing. He (weirdly) talks the lyrics while lots of stuff goes on around him.
Not singing.

Aiden sings and it is worse than talking or doing nothing at all. It is butchering and vandalizing lyrics and create gut-crunching 'noises'. The sounds of a song being punched in the stomach and stepped on.

Wagner is a 0
Aiden was a Minus 7

Look at it that way.

:laugh:

Shaun 15-11-2010 04:32 AM

how decent of him. bet he'd never say it to Wagner's face though, the poisonous little gimp.

Harry! 15-11-2010 06:13 AM

That's your 'teen idol' :bored:

Tom 15-11-2010 08:23 AM

Harry slagging him off on his twitter page too (link on the page in this thread)

The irony is that he says people who can't sing a note are still in. Even without the Wildcard Wagner made judges houses. One Direction boys didn't even get past bootcamp on their own

Mr XcX 15-11-2010 10:22 AM

Just for this I hope they ****ing go soon and don't make the finals!!

Woud love Wagner to beat them in the competition!!!

Legend killer 15-11-2010 10:27 AM

If One Direction dont go some time soon im gonna end up killing each and every one of them , with special detail given to the twat with the blonde hair

Mr XcX 15-11-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3915375)
If One Direction dont go some time soon im gonna end up killing each and every one of them , with special detail given to the twat with the blonde hair

They are just smug arrogant little teenagers who are being voted through cause they know SILLY GIRLS THINK THEY ARE SO FIT LIKE!

I HATE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

So arrogant of what's his name to slag off Wagner!!! I bet Wagner will be more successful than these DIRE performers!!!!

I no nobody's name from DIREection except Liam! Get them OUT!

WTF are people voting for them!

RANT OVER!!

Legend killer 15-11-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr XcX (Post 3915367)
Just for this I hope they ****ing go soon and don't make the finals!!

Woud love Wagner to beat them in the competition!!!

Would be ****en great wouldnt it , Simons face would be a picture lol. The thing is One Direction are **** singers and are only still in the comp becuz there getting the "there so fit" vote. A lot of ladies are gonna be upset when they find out the One Direction boys prefer a bit of cock

Tom 15-11-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3915391)
Would be ****en great wouldnt it , Simons face would be a picture lol. The thing is One Direction are **** singers and are only still in the comp becuz there getting the "there so fit" vote. A lot of ladies are gonna be upset when they find out the One Direction boys prefer a bit of cock

In a way Wagner has beaten them. Both have been given a second chance but Wagner initially got further, he made it to judges houses, One Direction failed to get through bootcamp

Mr XcX 15-11-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3915391)

I am tempted to go on Twitter and give these imbecile's a piece of my mind!!!

Just looking at the twitter comments made me feel SICK!!!

Mr XcX 15-11-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 3915397)
In a way Wagner has beaten them. Both have been given a second chance but Wagner initially got further, he made it to judges houses, One Direction failed to get through bootcamp

ROFL!!

Good thinking!!!!

Legend killer 15-11-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 3915397)

Lets make it another victory for him by making him win the show

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 15-11-2010 10:42 AM

i dont even like wagner but this guy just needs to S T F U because hes like runt of the litter

Legend killer 15-11-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr XcX (Post 3915401)
I am tempted to go on Twitter and give these imbecile's a piece of my mind!!!Just looking at the twitter comments made me feel SICK!!!

PMSL if u do , tell them to watch their back because the Legend Killer is coming after them. Also tell the blonde hair twat to stop jumping around the place like a ****en kangeroo

Mr XcX 15-11-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3915407)
i dont even like wagner but this guy just needs to S T F U because hes like runt of the litter

Agree, They were too WEAK as vocalists but put together as a group to appeal to the Bieber fans! YUCK!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 15-11-2010 10:58 AM

nial, zain :love:

harry, liam, louis :yuk: