ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Wagner: Wagner to WIN! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166777)

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:46 AM

Wagner to WIN!

Wagner to WIN!

Out of the FINAL 8, 7 of them WILL be able to get record deals once they leave X Factor.

Wagner will have NO CHANCE getting a record deal if he does not win!

Therefore I really think Wagner should win! :)

Plus it will piss of Simon and Cheryl. Especially if one of Chezza's gurls come's 2nd!!

Louis will be shocked and probably embarassed.

Dannii will be sat there cool as a cucumber. She will probably get her conuppance after the way she has been treated on the X Factor.

So what do you think?

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:48 AM

The thing is.. I do like most of the acts left. But it's just Simon and Chezza I have a problem with at the moment. Karma will hit them like a sore thumb if Wagner wins!!

Simon and Chezza are getting too big for their boots and need to be dropped down a peg or 2! :)

nanaimo 15-11-2010 12:49 AM

i think you are onto something there beastie ;)

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 12:49 AM

no the judges dont want paije as the winner and i think this is the best chance paije has got.

PAIJE TO WIN.:cheer2::cheer2::dance2::dance2::colour::colou r:

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3915102)
no the judges dont want paije as the winner and i think this is the best chance paije has got.

PAIJE TO WIN.:cheer2::cheer2::dance2::dance2::colour::colou r:

Mmm. The judges don't want Wagner to win either though?

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanaimo (Post 3915100)
i think you are onto something there beastie ;)

;)

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3915105)
Mmm. The judges don't want Wagner to win either though?

wagner is more of a typical x factor contestant though.

ElProximo 15-11-2010 12:59 AM

As long as the Judges get to pretend Cher is amazing, Boy Band are the next Beatles and Katie is a 'fighter' then Wagner needs to be there to counter-stupid this nonsense.

The great thing about Wagner is that his 'weird talking robot man' thing somehow maintains the same low-level each week.
Or whatever the hell he is doing?
It is as good/bad each time out.

Jordan. 15-11-2010 01:03 AM

Wagner winning would without a doubt be the end of X Factor.

illiteration :')

nanaimo 15-11-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3915125)
Wagner winning would without a doubt be the end of X Factor.

maybe it's time, quit while they are ahead

Jordan. 15-11-2010 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanaimo (Post 3915127)
maybe it's time, quit while they are ahead

No, why should a decent show that is getting bigger every year have to be ruined because of certain people trying to prove some sort of hateful point :S

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3915130)
No, why should a decent show that is getting bigger every year have to be ruined because of certain people trying to prove some sort of hateful point :S

well everytime the judges keep katie in then the public have every right to vote for wagner,well they do anyway.:joker:

and the same for the paije campaign aswell.

nanaimo 15-11-2010 01:11 AM

well if she is bottom two next week, enough is enough, maybe simon will at last get the message.

Shaun 15-11-2010 01:13 AM

as much as I like this idea and bringing down the 'credibility' of the show (not that it has any), I cbf spending my money on making it happen.

Kerry 15-11-2010 01:15 AM

I think the shows got another 3 years seen as though Simons just signed a contract for that amount of time. But I do think one year a silly act (sorry Wagner) will win

Jase 15-11-2010 01:36 AM

I really really really like wagner :)

Beastie 16-11-2010 12:18 AM

Well Chezza and Simon are also buggering off to the USA.

(I think Chezza will end up a judge on X Factor USA.)

We have had sh!t winners before. (Steve, Leon and Joe who has flopped)

If you are actually good enough you will end up with a record deal anyway!

King Gizzard 16-11-2010 12:23 AM

He gained a lot of fans during the weekend to make him safe for at least the next week or two

Kerry 16-11-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3916857)
Well Chezza and Simon are also buggering off to the USA.

(I think Chezza will end up a judge on X Factor USA.)

We have had sh!t winners before. (Steve, Leon and Joe who has flopped)

If you are actually good enough you will end up with a record deal anyway!

Simons signed to do both here and the USA's shows apparently

Beastie 16-11-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ (Post 3916864)
Simons signed to do both here and the USA's shows apparently

Oh right. Well I still want WAGNER to win!!

Kerry 16-11-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3916873)
Oh right. Well I still want WAGNER to win!!

Apparently he's going to do the whole 'private jet' thing and says he can be in both places :rolleyes:

Barbie 16-11-2010 06:00 AM

If Wagner had a record deal it wouldn't do well. He is a novelty, but seems as the xfactor producers and Simon want to keep Katie in for as long as possible despite the fact that she has been in the bottom 2 four times now means that the show is a farce anyway. If they want to keep Katie in despite being unpopular then let the public keep Wagner in.

joeysteele 16-11-2010 08:23 AM

Simon is signed to do both the UK and USA X Factor,that's true, I hope Ms Cole does the USA one and a new mentor/judge comes in here.

I would howl if Wagner won, I also think Simon would hate it if Paije won,I would vote for Paije over Wagner definately.

It is though time Simon recalled his own words, that the great British public get it right, for 6 weeks now that public have sent the clearest message to him that they don't like or want Katie.

If all the votes for the last 6 weeks were added together, I dare bet at this stage of 6 weeks in, Katie will have got the least number of votes in total ever cast for any act in any X Factor series who have been in for 6 weeks.
A clear message that if ignored any longer may well bring a result Simon will hate.

However,someone pointed out to me that as long as he can make money from it then Simon still wins whoever wins the show.That is the harsh reality of it all,Simon does,I recall a line from a Film that sums Simons position up really perfectly.

Win or lose the wager he cannot lose the game.

Legend killer 16-11-2010 09:11 AM

Yep Wagner to win

fruit_cake 16-11-2010 10:40 AM

it would be funny if Wagner won but that'd mean Rebecca doesn't win so not good. If Rebecca went out, I'd want Wagner to win now I think