ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB 1 - 5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=549)
-   -   Jordan: Chantelle's engagement is 'boring' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16833)

cc100 18-04-2006 08:31 PM

Jordan: Chantelle\'s engagement is \'boring\'

Jordan: Chantelle's engagement is 'boring'
DailyMail
11:34am 18th April 2006

Glamour model Jordan has laid into blonde Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle.
She attacked the blonde star after 22-year-old Chantelle announced she was tying the knot with Ordinary Boys singer Preston, 24.

The couple became engaged just three months after leaving the Celebrity Big Brother house, where they first met.

Jordan, 27, married singer Peter Andre, 33, after the pair fell for each other on ITV show I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!

'No other couple like Pete and me'

She told Heat magazine: "There's no other couple like Pete and me.

"If anyone else is trying to be like us, they should stop now.

"Preston and Chantelle - I'm sick to death of reading that they're getting married ... It's boring now.

"I liked her in the Big Brother house, but get a job now. Let's see if you can do something."

cc100 18-04-2006 08:31 PM

Jordan blasts Chantelle

By DEREK ROBINS
Sun Online

JORDAN has laid into Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton and her Ordinary Boys fiancé Preston.
The busty glamour model, 27, told Heat magazine: "Preston and Chantelle – I’m sick to death of reading that they’re getting married. It’s boring now.

"I liked her in the Big Brother house, but get a job now.

"Let’s see if you can do something."

Jordan, who’s always in celebrity magazines with husband Peter Andre, added: "There’s no other couple like Pete and me. If anyone else is trying to be like us, they should stop now."

Chantelle, 22, and Preston announced their engagement last week, three months after falling for each on Big Brother.

Sun

cc100 18-04-2006 08:34 PM

Jordan's rival rage
12.37PM, Tue Apr 18 2006

In what appears to be a jealous outburst, glamour girl Jordan has been slamming new kid on the block Chantelle Houghton.

Jordan, real name Katie Price, slated the reality TV star and her fiancé Preston by saying she is "sick to death of reading that they're getting married...It's boring now."

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1775488.html

BB-Rocks 19-04-2006 03:51 PM

I sence a bit of jelously their

makosifan 19-04-2006 07:17 PM

yeah shes jealous.
she shouldnt slag chantelle and preston off when she did the same thing if not more with Peter.

BusyBee 19-04-2006 07:34 PM

Touch of the green eye there methinks.

cc100 19-04-2006 07:40 PM

Oh no! It’s Jordan vs Chantelle
Oh, Jordan, how could you? Everyone’s favourite glamour girl has launched a blistering attack on, erm, everyone’s second-favourite glamour girl Chantelle Houghton in a no-holds-barred interview with Heat magazine. It’s a terrible state of affairs (relatively speaking) because, of course, Chantelle has made no secret of the fact that she has nothing but admiration for Jordan and Peter Andre.

So what’s Mrs Andre’s problem them? “There’s no other couple like Pete and me,” she insists. “If anyone else is trying to be like us, they should stop now. They know who they are: Preston and Chantelle.” OK, so we can see why Jordan might think that Chantelle was attempting to follow in her footsteps. Glamour shots? Check. Won over the public on reality TV show? Check. Big-money deal with OK! magazine? Check. But we’re not sure what fiancé Preston will think about being compared to Peter Andre…

Still, Jordan doesn’t stop there. “I’m sick to death of reading that they’re getting married and there are all these set-up pictures of her coming out of a shop with all her shopping bags – it’s boring now,” she rants. “I liked her in the BB house, but get a job now – let’s see if you can do something. Bring it on."

Get a job? Chantelle’s got more jobs than she knows what to do with at the moment. As well as being a professional model and party-goer (it’s tough, but someone’s got to do it), she’s fronting two reality TV shows and has plenty more deals in the pipeline. We hate to say it, Jordan – but could you be just a teensy-weensy bit jealous and insecure?

Wnadoo

cc100 19-04-2006 07:40 PM

Take Two

19 Apr 2006

CHANTELLE thinks she looks like Paris Hilton. Katie Andre thinks otherwise. The model leans over her gigantic Jordans to tell the Sun that Chantelle is trying to be like her.
Chantelle and Preston
“I just want to say that there’s no other couple like Pete and me,” says Katie. “If anybody else is trying to be like us, they should simply stop now. They know who they are – Preston and Chantelle.”

But how are the couples similar? Granted, Chantelle shares Katie’s enthusiasm for hair extensions and has worked as a topless mo-del, Preston, like Pete, is a pint-sized popstar, and both couples met on a reality TV show, but surely that is where the similarities end?

Katie thinks otherwise. “I’m absolutely sick to death of reading that they’re getting married and there are these set-up photos of her coming out of a shop with all her shopping bags,” says Katie. “It’s so boring now.”

She’s right to be angry. If anyone is to be photographed coming out of a shop carrying shopping bags it is Jordan. Carrying bags and shopping are two the many talents that have catapulted Jordan to fame and fortune.

But should Jordan be concerned that Chantelle is treading on her toes? And, if she is, should Chantelle be congratulated on reminding Jordan that she has toes and, indeed, feet?

This is a story that is set to run and run – right up to the point where Chantelle gets married in a revolting pink fairy coach and Preston gets that frightened look in his eye…

http://www.anorak.co.uk//news.cfm?id=169465

glitter 20-04-2006 03:28 PM

looks like every1 turnin against chantelle!

:hugesmile:

Fangz 20-04-2006 06:53 PM

It is boring. I don't want to watch celebrities being engaged, I want them to act stupid and crazy so I can take the mick.

Sunny_01 20-04-2006 08:01 PM

I had only just read somewhere that Jordan would happily meet up with Chantelle to offer her some advice! oh well though I suppose it all sells magazines :devil:

cc100 20-04-2006 08:05 PM

This big 'falling out' is completely fabricated! A mutual agreement by their advisers to generate publicity.

xWee-Babezx 20-04-2006 10:09 PM

how ansty1 chantelles great

richardson328 09-05-2006 08:05 PM

i really like jordan and chantelle!!!! dont fight you would make a great team

Razmataz 10-05-2006 07:52 AM

I dispise them both. nuff said.

cc100 10-05-2006 07:21 PM

I dont see how you can possibly 'hate' Chantelle. Surely there are more worthy things deserving of this hatred?

Now Jade on the other hand..............:conf:

richardson328 10-05-2006 08:40 PM

yeh cc100 i agree with you, is hate really the word to describe somebody who hasnt really done anything wrong

BB-Rocks 10-05-2006 10:19 PM

People 'hate' her because they sick of hearing about her.

Knowone can hate her

dogs 13-05-2006 09:43 AM

Jordan and jodie marsh argee on somefind i thought i would never see that.
Next they will be best mates.

Clnbnt06 13-05-2006 03:22 PM

If Jordan had her way she'd be the only celebrity around :rolleyes: nobody can ever have attension without her having to slag them off.

BB-Rocks 13-05-2006 03:24 PM

Celebs now a days:laugh:

dogs 14-05-2006 01:05 PM

Jordan is very anger