ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What happened in the bathroom on Fight Night? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170746)

iRyan 20-01-2011 03:49 AM

What happened in the bathroom on Fight Night?

Just finished watching the Fight Night episode and then the live feed version of it. But wow, the highlights show was so heavily edited compared to all the **** that actually happened. Like watching the show it didn't seem THAT bad but watching the live feed it's way more intense.

But anyway, there's a scene where Nadia, Shell, Vanessa, Jason, Stuart, and Marco are in the bathroom but the camera is still showing the bedroom and all of the sudden you hear Vaneesa SCREAM '**** OFF NADIA!!' and then an enormous roar and everyone screaming and shreiking. Then they show the security guards coming in and what looks like everyone pushing each other.

So what exactly happened in the bathroom, does anyone know? Did Vanessa attack Nadia physically?

arista 20-01-2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 4063955)
Just finished watching the Fight Night episode and then the live feed version of it. But wow, the highlights show was so heavily edited compared to all the **** that actually happened. Like watching the show it didn't seem THAT bad but watching the live feed it's way more intense.

But anyway, there's a scene where Nadia, Shell, Vanessa, Jason, Stuart, and Marco are in the bathroom but the camera is still showing the bedroom and all of the sudden you hear Vaneesa SCREAM '**** OFF NADIA!!' and then an enormous roar and everyone screaming and shreiking. Then they show the security guards coming in and what looks like everyone pushing each other.

So what exactly happened in the bathroom, does anyone know? Did Vanessa attack Nadia physically?

Yes I R
the first time they had to cut the Live feed for a few mins
while Security popped in.

I was Shouting
telling them to get it back so we can see the Security.

Our Big Brother is Legendary
and Fight Night is near top of the list.

What is special about that
is the producers did not have control.

On Shows after that
New rules were rushed in.
you would see housemates go over the rules all day long
as they knew the Former Fight Night.

At that time UK Endemol /Ch4
were both doing very well.

Now UK Endemol division may be sold

And Ch4 had wanted a deal with BBC Worldwide
but were not sorted in time.

Big Brother has left a Hole
in Ch4 fill in slots.
Not that easy to fill.

Judas 20-01-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 4063961)
Yes I R
the first time they had to cut the Live feed for a few mins
while Security popped in.

I was Shouting
telling them to get it back so we can see the Security.

Our Big Brother is Legendary
and Fight Night is near top of the list.

What is special about that
is the producers did not have control.

On Shows after that
New rules were rushed in.
you would see housemates go over the rules all day long
as they knew the Former Fight Night.

At that time UK Endemol /Ch4
were both doing very well.

Now UK Endemol division may be sold

And Ch4 had wanted a deal with BBC Worldwide
but were not sorted in time.

Big Brother has left a Hole
in Ch4 fill in slots.
Not that easy to fill.

LOL... arista, you do make me laugh. You tend to transform any topic into something that you wish to say. :hugesmile:

InOne 20-01-2011 03:27 PM

They were comforting Shell, and Nadia tried to help but think she wasn't so they told her to go. Then she made some comment to Vanessa so she leapt at her or something. They Jay pushed them all out.

Niamh. 20-01-2011 03:29 PM

I saw a bit of the bathroom scene. Shell is sitting in the corner shaking and crying over all the fighting going and Nadia is trying to talk to her and Vanessa is all protective of Shell and starts screaming at nadia to get away from her

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-01-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4064257)
I saw a bit of the bathroom scene. Shell is sitting in the corner shaking and crying over all the fighting going and Nadia is trying to talk to her and Vanessa is all protective of Shell and starts screaming at nadia to get away from her

:hugesmile:

billy123 21-01-2011 10:06 AM

I think the incredible hulk started throwing punches at vanessa so the hulk was bundled out of the bathroom by jason that was the point security entered the house.
She should have got the boot that night but she was protected for the sake of the ****** gets accepted storyline that kept the dumb tweenys voting.

Niamh. 21-01-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 4065163)
I think the incredible hulk started throwing punches at vanessa so the hulk was bundled out of the bathroom by jason that was the point security entered the house.
She should have got the boot that night but she was protected for the sake of the ****** gets accepted storyline that kept the dumb tweenys voting.

yeah, never liked her, I think besides the fact that she was transexual it was also to do with the fact that there were also alot of other aggressive and un likeable characters in the house

Patrick 21-01-2011 10:30 AM

Here's what really happened,

Shell was crying as we all know and Nadia walked in to help but then Vanessa bounced up and slapped her.

That part wasn't shown on TV but I know it happened, was told this by a housemate before I even watched BB5 in May.

That's what actually caused Security to come in after that.

I loved when they came into the house and Victor was like 'I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN' BRUV!' and just stood against the wall whilst everyone else was still yelling.

Patrick 21-01-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Yes.

Nadia hit her back aswell.

Well said. It's just like in Ultimate Big Brother when she spat on Coolio's bed and HE was thrown out for doing ****** all.
Pathetic.

Vicky. 21-01-2011 10:35 AM

Vanessa went all motherly on pathetic shell who was shaking and crying because of a bit of fighting. Nadia tried to help, Vanessa threw a wobbly and hit nadia, nadia hit her back and jason(he-man) got involved :rolleyes:

ILoveTRW 21-01-2011 10:38 AM

also Victor spat on Nadia and Nadia punched Jason. I remember Jason a few day later saying how he would have punched her back if she was a man lol.

Patrick 21-01-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveTRW (Post 4065186)
also Victor spat on Nadia and Nadia punched Jason. I remember Jason a few day later saying how he would have punched her back if she was a man lol.

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

billy123 21-01-2011 09:27 PM

Its a shame we will never get to see it all the tapes must exist somewhere in the c4 vaults.

Cal. 06-05-2014 08:44 PM

I hope the reports of Vanessa and Nadia physically fighting are fake, otherwise they both deserved to be ejected alongside Emma. Not dropping this. :idc:

Daniel. 06-05-2014 08:50 PM

Apparently it's true

Nadia punched Jason too

Cal. 06-05-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel_ (Post 6831494)
Apparently it's true

Nadia punched Jason too

What the actual?

So exactly why was Emma ejected then? It was their fault for banishing her to the bedsit for 3 whole days after Fight Night, and then they claimed that it would upset the dynamic of the house? They let her down, big time.

Samm 06-05-2014 09:05 PM

Nadia, Shell > the fake bitch Vanessa

Daniel. 06-05-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is She? (Post 6831553)
What the actual?

So exactly why was Emma ejected then? It was their fault for banishing her to the bedsit for 3 whole days after Fight Night, and then they claimed that it would upset the dynamic of the house? They let her down, big time.

Idk she was racist and spat in his face iirc

I agree she shouldn;t have been thrown out tbh they were all as bad as eachother

Cal. 06-05-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel_ (Post 6831557)
Idk she was racist and spat in his face iirc

I agree she shouldn;t have been thrown out tbh they were all as bad as eachother

I suppose, ultimately everyone should have been punished the same way, an official warning each. (Well, not everybody - Jason, Victor, Nadia, Marko, Emma, Vanessa and Stuart, Ahmed, Michelle, Daniel and Shell didn't do anything wrong in all fairness). It wasn't fair that they got warnings but Emma got ejected so she didn't upset the peace in the house, she should have been let in the next morning after Fight Night, not kept in the bedsit to let everybody re-build alliances.

armand.kay 05-07-2016 05:24 AM

Cah at emma being snatched from the house when it was Nadia who flipped the table, smacked Jason and apparently punched Vanny.

reece(: 05-07-2016 05:29 AM

Hulk queen Nadia!

armand.kay 05-07-2016 05:46 AM

Lol Emma got so happy when big brother told her she would be going back into the house :laugh:

VanessaFeltz. 05-07-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

bobnot
Banned

BYEEEEEEE

Littlegreen 08-07-2017 10:36 PM

Vanessa definitely hit Nadia and she retaliated. I'm glad others mentioned Nadia hitting Jason, I wasn't sure if that was just speculation.

That evening is still the most intense live feed ever screened.