ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   favourite bb fansite (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174708)

lukee 17-04-2011 10:36 PM

favourite bb fansite

wht is your fav fansite

_Seth 17-04-2011 10:36 PM

ThisIsBigBrother.
Planet Big Brother (before it got closed. :()
I don't really know others, tbh.

Niall 17-04-2011 10:38 PM

TiBB :love:

I loved IBB too before it got closed. But they're having a revamp now. :amazed:

Stu 17-04-2011 10:52 PM

BBSpy and Inside Big Brother are the only ones worth mentioning. They are professional and reliable. Not crappy knock offs made by bored fans of the show who don't realize that better sites exist than the one you are trying to plug.

TiBB is a great forum yeah but the site itself isin't worth writting home about. It's fucking dire.

Shaun 17-04-2011 10:56 PM

-didn't vote bbspy because I have its owner added-

Jordan. 17-04-2011 10:57 PM

BBSpy + TiBB Forums.

Stu 17-04-2011 10:58 PM

The impressive thing about BBSpy is Matt's been doing it out of his den of sin for years now. The guy was practically a kid when he started it.

Sam:) 17-04-2011 11:28 PM

Im sorta half and half between bbspy and ibb,I used to love bbspy but last year they did a crap coverage of pre-bb and bb11,Inside big brother is amazing because they have updates about everything

_Seth 17-04-2011 11:33 PM

I voted TotalBigBrother misreading it as ThisIsBigBrother. XD

CharlieO 18-04-2011 12:08 AM

Tibb <3

rm212 18-04-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4203164)
BBSpy and Inside Big Brother are the only ones worth mentioning. They are professional and reliable. Not crappy knock offs made by bored fans of the show who don't realize that better sites exist than the one you are trying to plug.

You need to stop insulting other people about creating fansites, I would like to see you have a go at php, css, jquery and html.

I am only 15, and am self taught and have built my website without any training or schooling. I have made it completely on my own. So, allow people to have their hobby of creating fan-sites. I think you forget that they are completely non-profit and the money comes out of their pocket.

Learn to make a decent website before you go insulting other peoples ! I make this point not just for my site, but for all sites except "BBSpy and Inside Big Brother".

Kerry 18-04-2011 02:56 AM

Here. Never even heard of the others

Use DS for news. Thats me lot

Stacey. 18-04-2011 02:59 AM

TiBB. :love:

Callum 18-04-2011 03:44 AM

BBSpy. Remember when Matt first made it actually.

Stu 18-04-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm212 (Post 4203354)
You need to stop insulting other people about creating fansites, I would like to see you have a go at php, css, jquery and html.

I am only 15, and am self taught and have built my website without any training or schooling. I have made it completely on my own. So, allow people to have their hobby of creating fan-sites. I think you forget that they are completely non-profit and the money comes out of their pocket.

Learn to make a decent website before you go insulting other peoples ! I make this point not just for my site, but for all sites except "BBSpy and Inside Big Brother".

Your argument is flawed. Make as many sites as you want I just prefer the biggies and don't see much point in compromising by using inferior sites. Some of those big sites were also made by young people out of their own pocket and they don't stink up the joint. It's just personal opinion.

I don't need to be able to code before passing judgement. Just like how I can have an opinion about football without playing it myself.

georgehudson 18-04-2011 11:29 AM

TiBB.
I don't know why an earth you haven't put it on the poll :rolleyes:

BBDodge 18-04-2011 12:26 PM

I follow all those 3 when a BB series is running. They all have their merits.

Mystic Mock 18-04-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4203636)
Your argument is flawed. Make as many sites as you want I just prefer the biggies and don't see much point in compromising by using inferior sites. Some of those big sites were also made by young people out of their own pocket and they don't stink up the joint. It's just personal opinion.

I don't need to be able to code before passing judgement. Just like how I can have an opinion about football without playing it myself.

but this is big brother is the 2nd biggest big brother fansite after digital spy,so you calling here and other places that aint totalbigbrother or bbspy inferior sites is quite laughable.

Stu 18-04-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 4203799)
but this is big brother is the 2nd biggest big brother fansite after digital spy,so you calling here and other places that aint totalbigbrother or bbspy inferior sites is quite laughable.

Digital Spy isin't a Big Brother fan site. It's a massive entertainment and culture site that happens to have a Big Brother section. I already covered TiBB. Great forum, wank main site.

So DS doesn't really count and TiBB's main site is clearly inferior to InsideBigBrother and BBSpy.

Anything else?

jimmytubbs 18-04-2011 08:17 PM

Yeah course IBB and bbspy are good sites, they've been around for along time, even i can just remember when Matt started bbspy.

However there are some okay "lower league" sites so to put it. Give them a chance, you never know.

Doogle 18-04-2011 08:35 PM

Never actually knew any. I used DS for BB11. At least I know which ones are decent now. :joker: