ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   I feel so bad thinking about Nadia's eviction (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175214)

iRyan 29-04-2011 01:05 AM

I feel so bad thinking about Nadia's eviction

I'm watching BB5 right now and Nadia is my favorite. And when I think back now to her eviction on UBB and how cruel everyone was to her it makes me feel sick and upset. Because of how loved she was on BB5 and deep inside what a sweet person she was. She didn't change when she went into UBB, the audience did. It still sickens me how JJJ fans treated her because of one little comment she made.

How painful it must be to go from finally feeling acceptance and having people love you for who you are, to then be boo'd by a mob of people and ridiculed.

She called out that John James and Josie weren't genuine and people hated her for it. And guess what, now John James and Josie are broken up and Nadia was right all along.

Locke. 29-04-2011 01:06 AM

She deserved it for being horrible to someone that is much better than her, Captain Coolio.

Ramsay 29-04-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 4218687)
She deserved it for being horrible to someone that is much better than her, Captain Coolio.

:worship:

iRyan 29-04-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

http://i51.tinypic.com/b6cwnk.gif

Locke. 29-04-2011 01:10 AM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...O_1217169c.jpg

Patrick 29-04-2011 02:00 AM

Ohh boo hoo.

She was an over rated bint who only won Big Brother 5 because she use to have a shaft.
Victor was the rightful winner.

Marco, Jason, Michelle, Ahmed etc all did more than Nadia in BB5.
Even the dull Shell was more entertaining, Nadia just sat there and laughed like a hyeena.

Locke is right, she deserved what she got in UBB!
She spat on Coolio's bed and that wasn't even showen, no one bullies Coolio like that - the great public who had matured since 2004 realized what a **** she was and got rid of her.

And her eviction wasn't even that bad; the only reason she threatened to top herself was because she expected to come out the people's champion again - but failed epicly.

Niamh. 29-04-2011 09:37 AM

I wouldn't have put quite as harshly as Patrick but I do agree with his post. I never liked her first time round anyway, I thought she was annoying, loud, rude and a bit of a bully. She was exactly the same in UBB but with more of an inflated ego and had lost the sympathy vote that she'd had in BB5.

MTVN 29-04-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

^

Pyramid* 29-04-2011 11:02 AM

She got away with it first time around because she was the first transgender and a lot of 'her' tantrums were down to hormones, the publicity, the emotions etc.

When push came to shove: years later, she was shown to be nothing but a bitter, nasty, spiteful vindictive woman who displayed all the aggressive tendencies of a vicious, male thug - and no amount of lip gloss or high heels would ever hide that.

Nadia is (and yes, this will offend some but it's not meant to do so with any intent) - the example of a male who wants to be something that nature never really intended them to be - a female.

She wants to look feminine but acts more masculine than many very tough men that I know - both through her speech, her mannerisms, her aggressiveness. there will always be far too much testosterone flowing through her body.

there are some transgenders who clearly should not be the 'sex' they were born. Nadia was not one of them.

dizzy bint 29-04-2011 02:03 PM

I thnk Nadia was C4's "chosen one" as the winner of BB5. I think she got a very good edit and a lot of her bad temper tantrums were not shown.

This led her to totally misjudge her time in UBB. Instead of being the favourite and protected she was given the same treatment as everybody else and I really don't think she could cope wth that.

Niamh. 29-04-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzy bint (Post 4219099)
I thnk Nadia was C4's "chosen one" as the winner of BB5. I think she got a very good edit and a lot of her bad temper tantrums were not shown.

This led her to totally misjudge her time in UBB. Instead of being the favourite and protected she was given the same treatment as everybody else and I really don't think she could cope wth that.

yes, that and the fact that she was in there with the real legend of BB Brian:D

Patrick 29-04-2011 02:14 PM

She wasn't edited any differentley in UBB, if she was they would of shown her spitting on Coolio's bed and being a bastard to him, yet he was the one asked to leave.

It should of been her.

Shackazulu.

Tom4784 29-04-2011 02:16 PM

She got rid of Coolio so she's alright in my books.

Locke. 29-04-2011 02:16 PM

My name is jeffery franklin roosevelt bodaine!!

Beastie 29-04-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4218800)
Ohh boo hoo.

She was an over rated bint who only won Big Brother 5 because she use to have a shaft.
Victor was the rightful winner.

Marco, Jason, Michelle, Ahmed etc all did more than Nadia in BB5.
Even the dull Shell was more entertaining, Nadia just sat there and laughed like a hyeena.

Locke is right, she deserved what she got in UBB!
She spat on Coolio's bed and that wasn't even showen, no one bullies Coolio like that - the great public who had matured since 2004 realized what a **** she was and got rid of her.

And her eviction wasn't even that bad; the only reason she threatened to top herself was because she expected to come out the people's champion again - but failed epicly.

Coolio telling the hms to look up Nadia's legs to see if she still has a willy was not shown on the highlights either!!

But the BB producers were protective over the stuff Coolio did and even the comments Ulrika said.

Nadia.. yeah she did get booed but she was only hated for like a week then everyone forgot about her.

What I am peeved off about is the biased editing. It's okay to show Nadia in a bad light but not to show the things Dullrika and Coolio did.

Nadia did win BB5. From this win she gradually became too big for her boots.

She had every right to question Josie on the fauxmance though which she and most of us forum members were right about.

Meh.. I bet Nadia is livin it up on a deserted island somewhere. I am sure she has plenty of money in the bank!

Amen!

Patrick 29-04-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 4219171)
Coolio telling the hms to look up Nadia's legs to see if she still has a willy was not shown on the highlights either!!

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

iRyan 29-04-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4219179)
:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Grow up.

Nadia's eviction had nothing to do with Coolio...nobody liked him anyway.

Stu 29-04-2011 06:59 PM

It just goes to show the power of editing. She was in the control rooms favour being the 'different' against the odds hero of BB5. In UBB she was just who she was. A bit of a shit.

Patrick 29-04-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 4219347)
Grow up.

Nadia's eviction had nothing to do with Coolio...nobody liked him anyway.

If Nadia hadn't of been a ****** to Coolio, she wouldn't of been voted out.

Fact.
So yes, it was to do with Coolio.
The bitch thought she could get Coolio kicked out and then go off and win UBB, well she was wrong.

Patrick 29-04-2011 07:07 PM

'Maybe Nadia's on her Period...?'

-Nikki Grahame.

Best moment of UBB. :love:

Marsh. 29-04-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4219363)
If Nadia hadn't of been a ****** to Coolio, she wouldn't of been voted out.

Fact.
So yes, it was to do with Coolio.
The bitch thought she could get Coolio kicked out and then go off and win UBB, well she was wrong.

:nono: Too harsh. Coolio gives as good as he gets, he's hardly a little victim.

He's an American rapper for gods sake, lol.

Benjamin 29-04-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 4218683)
I'm watching BB5 right now and Nadia is my favorite. And when I think back now to her eviction on UBB and how cruel everyone was to her it makes me feel sick and upset. Because of how loved she was on BB5 and deep inside what a sweet person she was. She didn't change when she went into UBB, the audience did. It still sickens me how JJJ fans treated her because of one little comment she made.

How painful it must be to go from finally feeling acceptance and having people love you for who you are, to then be boo'd by a mob of people and ridiculed.

She called out that John James and Josie weren't genuine and people hated her for it. And guess what, now John James and Josie are broken up and Nadia was right all along.

Erm, Coolio may have wound her up but she spat on his bed and wiped her crotch on his pillow etc. so she deserved it. She got off lightly, they didn't air half the stuff she did to Coolio.

CharlieO 29-04-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4219368)
'Maybe Nadia's on her Period...?'

-Nikki Grahame.

Best moment of UBB. :love:

:joker: and how brian was like: um yea :conf2: possibly.

Benjamin 29-04-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Ofcom has dismissed Nadia Almada's complaints that she was unfairly treated during her time on Ultimate Big Brother.

The series five winner re-entered the Big Brother house along with previous housemates for a special farewell series last year. However, Almada complained that she was unfairly treated in the editing of a heated row with fellow contestant Coolio.

The 34-year-old alleged that the edited version made her reaction to the rapper's behaviour appear unreasonable. She also claimed that he bullied her by making "transphobic and homophobic" comments towards her.

However, in it's ruling Ofcom agreed with Channel 4 that footage of Coolio's "prank" on Almada had been "presented in the programme in a fair manner and was a truthful depiction of the incident".

It went on to reveal that unedited footage had appeared to show Almada spit on Coolio's duvet and proceed to wipe her crotch and buttocks on it, telling him: "Look, look I spit on it, look! That is all yours now, that is all yours, look. My arse and my ****ing ****** is on it."

Ofcom concluded that the broadcast footage was "unlikely" to have "affected viewers' opinion of her", adding: "The shoe incident had not been edited in a way that was unfair to Ms Almada and... the footage included in the programme fairly reflected Ms Almada's reaction and her reasons for it."

Meanwhile, Almada also lodged a complaint against a comment made by presenter Davina McCall on spinoff show Big Brother's Big Mouth.

While introducing a guest, McCall referenced the Portuguese housemate's "boyish good looks", something Almada claimed amounted to "transphobic and offensive comments". McCall later apologised for the joke and said that she was "horrified" about upsetting Almada or viewers.

However, Ofcom ruled that the presenter's comments about Almada's appearance were "in keeping with the general light-hearted tone of the programme".

Despite noting the "potentially hurtful nature of Ms McCall's comments" it was concluded that they had "not been made with the intention of offending or upsetting her Ms Almada" and "that they did not amount to a derogatory comment on her transgender status".

DS

Daniel McIver 29-04-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 4219171)

Apparently he didnt even do that! The public realised how horrible nadia was. She deserved those boos , she was a nasty person , if anyone should of been ejected it should of been nadia , not coolio!