ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I tripped over my dog and broke my arm (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185943)

Tom 28-09-2011 02:24 PM

I tripped over my dog and broke my arm

:laugh2: at least I've got a funny story for it

But theres a flag outside my mums house that I almost always trip over because I have no centre of gravity. its about time the council fixed that. where theres blame theres a claim ... :amazed:

now I've got a cast on for at least 5 weeks, and its sunny so if I go out I'm gonna have an odd coloured arm :(

GypsyGoth 28-09-2011 11:04 PM

Ouch! Did you fall on your arm? And did you know it was broken straight away?

Patrick 28-09-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 4602565)

now I've got a cast on for at least 5 weeks, and its sunny so if I go out I'm gonna have an odd coloured arm :(

I love how people assume because there's a little heat wave that probably won't last more than a day - we're all getting a tan :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your accident by the way mate.

Tom 29-09-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 4604956)
Ouch! Did you fall on your arm? And did you know it was broken straight away?

It didn't really hurt until I got home, adrenaline maybe? Didn't think it was broke either because I can still move my hand, but knew there was something wrong because I could see my bone like trying to burst through my skin. i've literally snapped it in two, they had to push it back together and into place :bawling: could need an op and a load of metal plates if it doesn't heal properly.

its only my right arm though which is no use to me anyway because i'm a lefty and do everything with my left hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4604964)
I love how people assume because there's a little heat wave that probably won't last more than a day - we're all getting a tan :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your accident by the way mate.

I only have to stand at the window for 5 minutes in the morning and I get sunburn :joker:

Z 29-09-2011 04:35 PM

Gutted! That's pretty funny though :tongue:. I got told a story today about a fat girl who stood on her pet cat that was lying on the stairs and it died... how awful would you feel! Hahahah!

MTVN 29-09-2011 05:51 PM

How do you trip over a flag :suspect:

Tom 29-09-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4606330)
How do you trip over a flag :suspect:

quite easily if its raised. the pavement obviously isn't going to be level...

Iceman 29-09-2011 07:43 PM

I spat tea all over the place after readin the thread title....sorry man, hope you feel better!