ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Jay & Louise - Real or Fake? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186674)

Novo 06-10-2011 10:20 PM

Jay & Louise - Real or Fake?

Don't think they are at all everything seems to be so put on with them it's only recently they have stated saying how amazing each other are and Louise has said before Jay is not her type she'll probably sack him off straight away when they are out the house she is far to good for the disgusting Geordie Beast

Niamh. 06-10-2011 10:22 PM

In the wise words of Tom BB10 - Faker than a fake leg.

Locke. 06-10-2011 10:22 PM

Jay is not being himself around her at all, so fake

Chuck 06-10-2011 10:24 PM

I don't think it's fake. He's trying to be a bit gentler whilst he's around her and she has always acted up for the cameras, but as couple, they're not fake.

Visage 06-10-2011 10:25 PM

It's like they've both had a personality transplant since they went in four weeks ago.

Kazanne 06-10-2011 10:27 PM

Jay just wants to get in her pants,she just wants to get in the final!

Jordan. 06-10-2011 10:27 PM

I don't think its fake as in for the cameras but he obviously just wants a **** and she is only going with him because theres no one else.

Wont go anywhere when they're out.

Jedwardhater 06-10-2011 10:27 PM

Jay just want his hoop licking.

lime 07-10-2011 08:21 AM

I think louise is trying to do a josie act with the I'm just an ordinary girl line.Probably be safe to say she will spend the remainder of her time under a duvet and make it to the final.Jay on the other hand is just a twat who can't tell his arse from his face,hence the shaving incident yesterday.

Patricia4 07-10-2011 08:31 AM

Both are fake and thick.

Supernovarolla 07-10-2011 09:08 AM

So what Louise and Jay should have done is what Aaron and Faye did then? Bedhopping with different housemates within days of entering the house?..

I think the fact that it took them four weeks before they told each other they had feelings for each other is far more realistic than jumping into bed with each other in the first week of entering the house like some of the other housemates did.

Samuel. 07-10-2011 09:13 AM

I voted real, but Louise in the diary room talking about their kiss, made me think it's very much fake. She's been going round the house telling everyone she's kissed Jay apparently. Almost like she's making sure it'll be picked up in the highlight show, and housemates will be talking about it...

joeysteele 07-10-2011 09:13 AM

Totally fake. What possible future could they have together,he is always going to be on the lookout for more conquests. She has become simply ridiculous.

Jedwardhater 07-10-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernovarolla (Post 4628964)
So what Louise and Jay should have done is what Aaron and Faye did then? Bedhopping with different housemates within days of entering the house?..

I think the fact that it took them four weeks before they told each other they had feelings for each other is far more realistic than jumping into bed with each other in the first week of entering the house like some of the other housemates did.

It also took Jay 4 weeks before he hammered his fists repeatedly into a cushion because Harry didn't do what he wanted. So that must realistically mean that he really does want to smash Harry's face in.

R0B1S 07-10-2011 09:58 AM

Fake and boring.

Bojangles 07-10-2011 10:48 AM

I think Jay is really smitten with her,after all she is very beautiful but a bit dim.

Pyramid* 07-10-2011 11:03 AM

He's been after her since day one.

She's, ("I'm quiet, I'm shy me") suddenly realised she really likes vulgar, crude, aggressive men. What's to think it's fake!!!! ;)

Raven 07-10-2011 11:14 AM

I agree that jay is not 'being himself' around her.... classic signs from someone who isn't actualy as confident as he trys to portray that his attraction is indeed genuine. Almost despratly trying to give her a good impression of him, dropping the macho posturing, showing his 'softer' side, being very careful with his humour looking for any signs of what things she finds funny in order to make her smile.

Louise however, is enjoying the attention. She sort of likes him and his 'courtship' routeen is attracting her. But she isn't as invested in him as he is in her. When out of the house with a larger pool of prospective suitors she is likely to relegate Jay to 'friend' status. But until then, in the confines of the house, I think she is being genuine.

Both are not eactly mature, its more like a teenage romance than an adult relationship. But that doesn't make it any less real to them at the time.

MTVN 07-10-2011 12:19 PM

I think Jay is actually into her but I'm not sure I'd say the same about Louise so I voted fake

Niamh. 07-10-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4629189)
I think Jay is actually into her but I'm not sure I'd say the same about Louise so I voted fake

I agree, lets be honest here she's a stunner, I think most men would be into her. She's just doing it for airtime imo, her remark implying it was more believable and that she was better than Maisy and faye as well because she didn't jump straight into bed with him was a bit telling as well imo

flamingGalah! 07-10-2011 01:10 PM

Fake.

Jay only wants to shag her (& probably fist her too & get his face reet in her muff so he can get it covered in juices & dry it with a hairdryer, then smile & watch it crack...)

Louise is not in the least bit interested in him, that is plain to see...

BigBrotherfan4ever 07-10-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 4629298)
Fake.

Jay only wants to shag her (& probably fist her too & get his face reet in her muff so he can get it covered in juices & dry it with a hairdryer, then smile & watch it crack...)

Louise is not in the least bit interested in him, that is plain to see...

THISi

Pyramid* 07-10-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4629216)
I agree, lets be honest here she's a stunner, I think most men would be into her. She's just doing it for airtime imo, her remark implying it was more believable and that she was better than Maisy and faye as well because she didn't jump straight into bed with him was a bit telling as well imo

Absolutely. That was her rather cunning way of putting over ''what a nice innocent Northern lass she is'' act.

Pity it's all so transparent.

InOne 07-10-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernovarolla (Post 4628964)

On the flip. It shows they have more of a spark. You can't tell me you see genuine emotion between Jay and Louise? I mean come on, the convo is strained at best.

LivT 07-10-2011 03:21 PM

I don't feel it is fake...leastways not on the Troglodytes part. As for Louise, if she is feigning her attraction for him, as a means to an end, she hasn't made the best possible move. Any female with a bit of intelligence would realise that hooking up with someone with little or no morals wouldn't help you to escape the old proverbial brush that has a tendency to tar! Personally, I feel she has well and truly shot herself in the foot and lost many supporters along the way