ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB4 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Sissy; She was in the wrong year of BB! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186695)

Benjamin 07-10-2011 01:07 AM

Sissy; She was in the wrong year of BB!

Had she been in any other year she would have gone far, shame she got selected for BB4. :sad:

http://worldofbigbrother.com/BB/UK/4/hms/Sissy2.jpg

Omah 07-10-2011 01:12 AM

IIRC, she was decidedly boring, even though she was Wayne's cousin - I remember her kicking a few cushions in temper, but they all went wide of the mark ..... :laugh2:

Chuck 07-10-2011 01:13 AM

She looks interesting but I doubt I'll ever watch BB4.

Benjamin 07-10-2011 01:14 AM

She was one of the most interesting, she got lumbered with the dull lot though who all managed to survive evictions and make the final. :sad:

Benjamin 07-10-2011 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck.pass (Post 4628695)
She looks interesting but I doubt I'll ever watch BB4.

The first few weeks were good, then after week 3/4 it got so lacklustre.

Vicky. 07-10-2011 01:20 AM

She was useless :laugh:

Omah 07-10-2011 01:24 AM

I blame the homophobic bible-bashing Cameron "Fun-Sucker" Stout ..... :yuk:

Chuck 07-10-2011 01:27 AM

Apparantly there was some fierce bitch called Anoushka who was the first evicted, so I should give it go and watch the first few weeks.

Vicky. 07-10-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck.pass (Post 4628727)
Apparantly there was some fierce bitch called Anoushka who was the first evicted, so I should give it go and watch the first few weeks.

Anouska was great. Such a shame she left early, I think she would really have shook the house up. Her, federico(who also left early on) and ray were the only half decent ones that year :bored:

Omah 07-10-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4628750)
Anouska was great. Such a shame she left early, I think she would really have shook the house up. Her, federico(who also left early on) and ray were the only half decent ones that year :bored:

Ray was an unintelligible underduvet tosser ..... :yuk:

Federico was fun, but he lost the plot too may times ..... :shrug:

Tania Do Nascimento, OTOH, was male masturbatory material ..... :evilgrin:

Chuck 07-10-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

I'll only watch the first few weeks then, I had never heard about this Ray guy.

lahaine 11-06-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Ray was a great HM really laidback but could come out with some great one liners deserving of 2nd place.

Anouska was a wasted HM even BB producers knew they messed up with that early twist i think she would have been voted out sadly but given a few weeks she could have build up a decent fanbase. One of the hottest female HM's ever sadly is never in the running cause many have forgotten her.

Marc 11-06-2012 12:28 PM

She got evicted when I was away on a school trip :( I liked her.

Kate! 11-06-2012 12:31 PM

Anoushka and Sissy should both have stayed longer, instead we had the boring Steph, Justine and Nush. :bored: Also, Jon Tickle was robbed.

Cameron is one of the most boring housemates ever.

DrunkerThanMoses 11-06-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 5194962)
Anoushka and Sissy should both have stayed longer, instead we had the boring Steph, Justine and Nush. :bored: Also, Jon Tickle was robbed.

:nono: Nush is a BB Goddess

Marc 11-06-2012 12:34 PM

Nush was boring tbh :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses 11-06-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5194970)
Nush was boring tbh :laugh:

But Hot

Kate! 11-06-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 5194963)
:nono: Nush is a BB Goddess

yeah, the wrapping was pretty but no-one was home :laugh:

(mixing my metaphors there)

She was boring. Tania do Nascimento on the other hand was attractive and funny with it. Her make up was hilarious, she always put a bright circle of blusher on each cheek.

lahaine 11-06-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 5194962)

Cameron winning still shocks me not a bad guy just soooooooooooo boring.

Anoushka went to BB australia after that.

Nush was boring but damn she changed a lot when she left the house from this hippy chick to a really stunner. I always felt she was playing the game by been this quiet innocent type.

Steph and Justine were bad. really Steph was saved by Cameron fans caught they taught they were going to be a couple.

Jon tickle was another one that was voted out early and they bought him back in during the last week cause they taught he could save the show,

lahaine 11-06-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 5194981)
yeah, the wrapping was pretty but no-one was home :laugh:

(mixing my metaphors there)

She was boring. Tania do Nascimento on the other hand was attractive and funny with it. Her make up was hilarious, she always put a bright circle of blusher on each cheek.

The thing that annoyed me was she played poor Scott thinking he had a chanc and he only found out she had a boyfriend thanks to The Sun hiring a plane that had Nush has a Boyfriend scott on it:joker:

Tania didn't enjoy her time i felt wanted out after the whole South Africian hm thing really sent her over the cliff.

reece(: 11-06-2012 12:45 PM

Steph, Gos, Nush, Cameron all dullards but made it to the end

lahaine 11-06-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5194986)
Steph, Gos, Nush, Cameron all dullards but made it to the end

Gos only got the pass cause he cooked for everyone and cleaned up:joker:
he really only ever read and slept. His best of moments was like 40 seconds long:joker:

MTVN 11-06-2012 01:58 PM

What about Mr Tickle

lahaine 11-06-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5195079)
What about Mr Tickle

His first run in the house was fun but i wasn't never that much of a fan of his. Talking to the chickens:sleep:

When he came back in the last week he changed so much and wasn't as much fun as before.

Jords 11-06-2012 02:07 PM

From what I remember, her, Steph and Jon were my favourite :bigsmile: