ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Jay: Jay is a yellow bellied spineless coward (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187751)

icecakes 16-10-2011 09:22 PM

Jay is a yellow bellied spineless coward

He daren't admit to harry,he had made that comment about him , so Harry could get his letter, that man is a total disgrace, I dont know why his mum is proud of him, I would be cringing.

G1dds 16-10-2011 09:44 PM

Yeah, I thought that. He knew he said it but wouldnt man up & admit it so tried blaming Anton

pathetic

Pyramid* 16-10-2011 09:49 PM

He either did as you're thinking - tried to put the blame onto someone else and not man up right away (and we know he's got a record in the past for doing that, esp where Harry is concerned).

or

He's too thick to remember what he said.

Either way: I don't believe the latter - he's an ignorant barsteward of a man - I felt heart sorry for Harry.

The other flip side is: they knew Aaron didn't say it - yet Mr Super Intelligent Anton couldn't remember if he said it either.

What Uni did this guy actually go to?

Mystic Mock 16-10-2011 10:03 PM

Jay is a disgrace to the human race so god knows why we all was expecting him to own up to what he said to Harry.

Gillian-73 16-10-2011 10:05 PM

I genuinely thought Jay couldn't remember and Anton has said so many things about most of the housemates it'd be hard to remember everything :D i still dislike the both of them though just because i'm sticking up for them here means nowt lol

Visage 16-10-2011 10:26 PM

Jay has been pretty much a coward throughout this show. Right back when he knew Rebeckah had said what she did about Heaven, he sat there and said nothing!

I believe in this case as with Anton too, that they both come out with so much crap they genuinely don't know if it's something they've said or not.

MartianMark 16-10-2011 10:37 PM

I wonder if Jay not owning up to the comment was his payback for Harry's food budget prank? I really don't think he's bright enough to have thought that fast though now that I think about it.

SocietyIsRuined 16-10-2011 10:40 PM

He did it on purpose to make sure he did'nt get his message. Gameplay by the steriod geordie and good on him. Harry gave him no food so why should he give him a letter.

Kerry 16-10-2011 10:41 PM

I actually just think he forgot. Jay is one of the most outspoken of them all. Theres a lot to recall lol. I know I don't remember every single thing I've said

Pyramid* 16-10-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricks (Post 4659459)
I wonder if Jay not owning up to the comment was his payback for Harry's food budget prank? I really don't think he's bright enough to have thought that fast though now that I think about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocietyIsRuined (Post 4659466)
He did it on purpose to make sure he did'nt get his message. Gameplay by the steriod geordie and good on him. Harry gave him no food so why should he give him a letter.

if this was the case, it shows how malicious and spiteful a man he is then.

Hardly admirable qualities in any human being really.

Vicky. 16-10-2011 10:45 PM

Cant stand Jay, but I genuinely do think he just forgot. I also don't think it was right of BB to pick a line from a private diary room convo either.

Mystic Mock 16-10-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocietyIsRuined (Post 4659466)

Comments like that is why society is ruined.:bored:

Mystic Mock 16-10-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4659480)
Cant stand Jay, but I genuinely do think he just forgot. I also don't think it was right of BB to pick a line from a private diary room convo either.

Why not? afterall they brought one of Louises nominations into it so why not bring something in about Jay?

And dont make me stick up for people like Louise again.:bawling:

Vicky. 16-10-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 4659487)
Why not? afterall they brought one of Louises nominations into it so why not bring something in about Jay?

And dont make me stick up for people like Louise again.:bawling:

I meant in general.

Diary room convos should be private IMO. They have already showed enough with the nominations. People wont be honest in the DR if this continues, the trust to keep it private is going.

(Which could actually explain why Aaron was talking to himself in the garden about his thoughts, rather than going to the diary room ;) )

Pyramid* 16-10-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4659503)
I meant in general.

Diary room convos should be private IMO. They have already showed enough with the nominations. People wont be honest in the DR if this continues, the trust to keep it private is going.

(Which could actually explain why Aaron was talking to himself in the garden about his thoughts, rather than going to the diary room ;) )

In fairness to Jay (and any other housemate overall) - I totally agree.

The diary room is meant to be the safe haven for private conversations - especially when used to vent off - that's meant to be the purpose of it being a private, locked and sealed room.

I didn't agree with what they did with Faye, and as I say, in fairness: neither should they have used what Jay said in the DR either. he's said plenty in the house that they could have used instead.

MTVN 16-10-2011 11:00 PM

Ah come on he didn't do it on purpose, he would have happily had Harry pick him if Anton was 100% sure that it wasn't him who said it, both of them just couldn't remember

fitz2k2 16-10-2011 11:10 PM

he has been a coward

Raven 16-10-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ (Post 4659468)
I actually just think he forgot. Jay is one of the most outspoken of them all. Theres a lot to recall lol. I know I don't remember every single thing I've said

This... those thinking it was delibrate have no real basis for it, they simply WANT to believe the worst of Jay.

He did say "It might have been me" which is likely to cause just as much offence as saying "It was me", so he wasn't avoiding anything, it did sound more like something anton would say..... I think he honestly forgot (Not saying he is above sabotaging something, just that in this case it looks more likely to be a genuine mistake)

Pyramid* 16-10-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 4659543)
This... those thinking it was delibrate have no real basis for it, they simply WANT to believe the worst of Jay.

He did say "It might have been me" which is likely to cause just as much offence as saying "It was me", so he wasn't avoiding anything, it did sound more like something anton would say..... I think he honestly forgot (Not saying he is above sabotaging something, just that in this case it looks more likely to be a genuine mistake)

Let's not forget the part whereby Jay said, "I'd never say smug like, it's not something I'd say" - and he stated that at least twice, that it was a word he wouldn't use.

Perhaps that might be the basis on which some us think he was 'at it'. We all know our vocabulary and are more than aware of the type of words, or wording that we use.

Not all of us just go down one route without some good reason for it, you know.

Mystic Mock 16-10-2011 11:16 PM

The thing is on that night Jay was so ****ed off he should be able to remember what he said about Harry.

Kerry 16-10-2011 11:19 PM

I really don't think it was an act of malice. I'd like to bet if there was some sort of task to win Harry his letter, Jay would do it

Raven 16-10-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 4659547)
Let's not forget the part whereby Jay said, "I'd never say smug like, it's not something I'd say" - and he stated that at least twice, that it was a word he wouldn't use.

Perhaps that might be the basis on which some us think he was 'at it'. We all know our vocabulary and are more than aware of the type of words, or wording that we use.

Not all of us just go down one route without some good reason for it, you know.

You are right, which is why I think he is being genuine, I think it was a word usage pattern picked up from anton and the amount of time they have been spending talking, especialy about aaron.... it is more antons pattern usage... if jay was reiterating something they talked about as his nomination reason he is likely to have copied the word usage as well without realising. When thinking back that word usage would still register as antons.... hence the mistake.

icecakes 16-10-2011 11:26 PM

Of course he knew he said it. he's never owned up to any thing he's said or done
some of the others said horrible things but owned up straight away
not Jay, chicken sh*t

Pyramid* 16-10-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 4659576)
Of course he knew he said it. he's never owned up to any thing he's said or done
not Jay, chicken sh*t

Very much my opinion - he's all mouth remember - says one thing, does another, denys he does things, admits to nothing at the time. It's standard behaviour that we've seen from about week two - and still he continues.

Kerry 16-10-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 4659576)
not Jay, chicken sh*t

Why lie? There's no reason to. He's made up with Harry. Harry knew Jay was annoyed with him about the bananas (etc) and would have disliked him when he said it. If anything, Jay not recalling what he said and therefore losing Harry his letter is just going to cause friction and get Jay nominated

He forgot. Simple