ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Come on BB Even up the Score (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188283)

Cherie 21-10-2011 06:44 AM

Come on BB Even up the Score

Time for Big Brother to even things up before next Nominations, and let the unnominated HMs have a listen to some of the stuff Anton/Jay said in the Crypt...at the moment they have a Totally unfair advantage, Be fair Big Brother if you dare.

BJ 21-10-2011 08:58 AM

That would be perfect

chuff me dizzy 21-10-2011 09:06 AM

Dead right !!!

joeysteele 21-10-2011 09:12 AM

If they don't, it will soil this series of BB for ages to come, it will be totally biased to have allowed Jay and Anton to see the others talk about them but for the other housemates to be kept in the dark until the series ends as to what they said in the crypt.

That is prejudicial editing and planning by BB if they don't show the housemates the crypt events.

HBB1508 21-10-2011 09:19 AM

Absolutely agree but C5 have got what they want - more revenue with us lot voting to keep Harry and Jem - I don't think they would have got a lot if it were just Anton and Jay up this week.

rusticgal 21-10-2011 09:20 AM

Yes this MUST happen otherwise BB will have shown complete Bias towards Anton and Jay...

exoticrosebud 21-10-2011 09:24 AM

i still cant work out ...this is a game.....that they are not getting...of course they are gonna talk behind peoples backs. of course they are gonna argue for entertainment..of course they are going to do what ever they can to stay there.....they should have all got their heads round it before they went in!! and.....they should all trust the judgements about people they have made ! its obvious to a trained chimp what anton and jay were doing but the num nums chose to believe it totally and take it on board! its a bloody game.....for gods sake try to win it !!!!

dyfed 21-10-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exoticrosebud (Post 4672127)
i still cant work out ...this is a game.....that they are not getting...of course they are gonna talk behind peoples backs. of course they are gonna argue for entertainment..of course they are going to do what ever they can to stay there.....they should have all got their heads round it before they went in!! and.....they should all trust the judgements about people they have made ! its obvious to a trained chimp what Anton and jay were doing but the num nums chose to believe it totally and take it on board! its a bloody game.....for gods sake try to win it !!!!

I think I will scream if I hear one more say,"I am just being normal"...
why is it such a bad think to play the game???Anton said,Aaron is playing the game,please,that is what you are there for,to play the game,Anton said,Aaron is so different in the DR,has he never watched BB before,there all so different in the DR and he is the worst......
So BB even it up a bit and let the house mates see what Anton & Jay said about them while they were ghosts.

MTVN 21-10-2011 10:16 AM

Well this would be a bit stupid, it'd basically just gurantee that Jay and Anton are nominated every week

vesavius 21-10-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4672251)
Well this would be a bit stupid, it'd basically just gurantee that Jay and Anton are nominated every week

In return for the easy ride, perks, and protection they have had this week?

Good, rightly so.

dyfed 21-10-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 4672011)
Time for Big Brother to even things up before next Nominations, and let the nominated HMS have a listen to some of the stuff Anton/Jay said in the Crypt...at the moment they have a Totally unfair advantage, Be fair Big Brother if you dare.

That would only be fair,but will BB do it??? the way it looks right now,is very bias,it seems Jay & Anton were rewarded for being nominated,why did they get food while the other HM had none,:conf:

MTVN 21-10-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 4672262)
In return for the easy ride, perks, and protection they have had this week?

Good, rightly so.

I don't see the comparison between what happened with Jay and Anton and this hypothetical situation, I hardly see how it would be "levelling the score"

vesavius 21-10-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4672279)
I don't see the comparison between what happened with Jay and Anton and this hypothetical situation, I hardly see how it would be "levelling the score"

They have heard others, time for the others to hear them.

If that puts them up every week from now? Then, like I say, good. Rightly so.

Why should they be given information and leverage in that house that no one else has? The impact of them hearing what they have and going back into that house is profound and is a game changer... a game changer given to them by BB.

emptynest58 21-10-2011 11:02 AM

so louise can hear jay call her thick

Tourmaline 21-10-2011 11:11 AM

They told lies about Harry and Aaron to turn the other HMs against them for the next round of noms. THAT is unfair and the balance of power needs to be redressed PRONTO!

Livia 21-10-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 4672011)
Time for Big Brother to even things up before next Nominations, and let the unnominated HMs have a listen to some of the stuff Anton/Jay said in the Crypt...at the moment they have a Totally unfair advantage, Be fair Big Brother if you dare.

Yes, they have been given a totally unfair advantage. They were the two nominated housemates, no way should they have any kind of advantage over the others.

waterhog 21-10-2011 12:06 PM

theJoe would love to no what you are all talking about but - as BB got the thick people in this year and thought it would be funny i think it back fired on them. they have well and truly ruined a show theJoe loved < i can not beleive i used to write poems on this BORE.

Raven 21-10-2011 12:19 PM

Find it funny that folks think things have to be fair..... Audience manipulation has been part of the BB 'experiment' since pretty early on, which pretty much throws 'fairness' out of the window.

I didn't see much complaints on here when the edit and BOTS where pro aaron, now they have switched round and are showing him in a less than possitive (And IMO more realistic) light, you are all acting butthurt.

Welcome to BB! :D

Suze 21-10-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 4672121)
Absolutely agree but C5 have got what they want - more revenue with us lot voting to keep Harry and Jem - I don't think they would have got a lot if it were just Anton and Jay up this week.

Yes, they have, but there again when I think about it, it's more just a one off for me this week anyway until the final of BB when I usually have a few votes then, it's cost me the equivalent of 10 ciggys, and as a non smoker, I thought oh well, just a few votes, just this once then before the BB final.

HBB1508 21-10-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4672558)
Yes, they have, but there again when I think about it, it's more just a one off for me this week anyway until the final of BB when I usually have a few votes then, it's cost me the equivalent of 10 ciggys, and as a non smoker, I thought oh well, just a few votes, just this once then before the BB final.

I guess we all enjoy it really - the chance of a flutter and a place to come and moan when things don't go the way we want them to - it's all good clean fun :spin:

johnx 21-10-2011 01:03 PM

Indeed-there was no need for them to have acess to HM conversations-that had nothing to do with the task.Why did they get rewarded for being put up.Def time to bring the twonks back down to earth.

Claiming that they didnt want to ruin Aaron and Fayes relationship was barefaced lying-they knew they'd be safe go so picked weak link Jem.Then after nominating her they have the gall to tell her people are talking behind her back.And to make matters worse she swallows it.

BigBrotherfan4ever 21-10-2011 01:07 PM

I would them to show the rest of the HM's what Jay & Anton were saying in the crypt but sadly there no way they will do it, cause BB are so trying to protected Jay from been up for eviction after tonight.

coralqueen 21-10-2011 01:07 PM

dare you big brother!!!!!!!

Visage 21-10-2011 01:09 PM

It would certainly make an interesting twist.

hennessy 21-10-2011 01:13 PM

I'm suprised Aaron or Harry hasn't told the others that whatever Jay and Anton tell them to take it with a pinch of salt.
Maybe tonight
I mean the only TWO to get nominated come back after 2/3 days with juicy gossip?
How convenient.
I wish Alex would work out that they made her miss the film premier
They had a HUGE advantage