ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   So let me get this straight... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189148)

SoBig 28-10-2011 12:06 AM

So let me get this straight...

Faye told Aaron the night before she doesn't want him to talk to her again. Now that's shes up for eviction.. She is telling Louise that she doesn't know why Aaron is not talking to her and is being like that?

Its time for her to go. She is clearly using Aaron.

Vicky. 28-10-2011 12:09 AM

She was also saying to Tom about how hes ignoring her for no reason :bored:

She does this quite a lot, it reminded me of really early on in the series when she brought up his son and he told her she was out of order and simply walked off...and this turned into him going mental at her when she retold it to the others :/

GypsyGoth 28-10-2011 12:11 AM

I think Faye was disappointed because she was upset when Jem left and Aaron didn't man up and give her a hug. Thankfully Tom was there for her.

jyunga 28-10-2011 12:11 AM

I don't think it's gameplay so much as it is her getting drunk and being stupid. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned they were drunk the night she told him to **** off and not talk to her. She probably expected him to talk to her the next day.

This is the kinda stuff that gets twisted into "Aaron is using Faye and treating her bad" moments. He was right to wonder with Harry if she was slagging him off in the DR when she seems to forget the stuff she does to cause these awkward situations.

Novo 28-10-2011 12:13 AM

Yeah her time is up

jyunga 28-10-2011 12:15 AM

I kinda hope she goes and Aaron and Harry have a fun final week

power2thepeople 28-10-2011 12:17 AM

The issue with Faye and Aaron is...she overplays and elaborates issues...and he understates them or hopes they will blow over. She is high maintenance in an emotional sense and this makes them poles apart IMO. I do like them as individuals but can't see a working relationship, as much as they may have feelings for each other.

Kerry 28-10-2011 12:17 AM

It was stupid

"Don't talk to me"

Day later

"Why's he not talking to me????"

Erm?

rusticgal 28-10-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 4694738)
I think Faye was disappointed because she was upset when Jem left and Aaron didn't man up and give her a hug. Thankfully Tom was there for her.

Aaron never knows how he is going to be recieved!!!....also no love lost between Aaron and Jem...Jem pretty much blamed Aaron for her going cos she had convinced herself he was playing his sister and became obsessed with Aaron like Anton did.... so it perhaps wouldnt have been very sensitive to give Faye a hug at that time cos she would probably have slam-dunked him!!!

Callum 28-10-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Agreed

rusticgal 28-10-2011 12:21 AM

I think Faye could well go...partly because of Jem and its becoming obvious that its actually Faye thats playing withAarons emotions...:nono:

BJ 28-10-2011 12:33 AM

I hope thats how people see it and she goes tomorrow

luminoussun 28-10-2011 12:39 AM

Faye picks him up and drops him when it suits her.
The whole wait in the bathroom scene was set up by her.she knew he would come into the bathroom at some point.
It seems like she don't like him,but knows he is popular and will get air time if she pretends she does.Plus she is obsessed with how she is being seen on the outside and tries to make him look like the guilty one when she has got her air time.

Roy Mars III 28-10-2011 11:59 AM

I can't wait for her to leave tonight. Her time was up about six weeks ago

Jordan. 28-10-2011 12:04 PM

She was obviously drunk when they had the arguement and it was pathetic for Aaron not to man up and comfort her when she needed it because 'she told me not to'.

Ammi 28-10-2011 12:04 PM

Pip: played by Aaron Allard Morgan
Estella: played by Faye Palmer
Miss Haversham: played by Ma Palmer..understudy...Jem Palmer

....there's no happy ending for Pip and Estella...she needs to go..

Visage 28-10-2011 12:05 PM

She really has been bad for Aaron. I would like to see Jay go, but then I would also like to see how Aaron is in there without Faye dragging him down.

Ammi 28-10-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 4695551)
She really has been bad for Aaron. I would like to see Jay go, but then I would also like to see how Aaron is in there without Faye dragging him down.

Yes....look at the Launch Night pics.....a few weeks with Faye have aged him about 6 years...

karezza 28-10-2011 12:09 PM

Faye is weird like Jem.

parmnion 28-10-2011 12:10 PM

get upside down mouth girl out tonight.

Kazanne 28-10-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Aaron is not a mind reader,IF he had of gone over to her she would probably have told him to eff off and it was his fault her sister went,she told him not to speak to her,what is the bloke to do?

chuff me dizzy 28-10-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 4694726)
Faye told Aaron the night before she doesn't want him to talk to her again. Now that's shes up for eviction.. She is telling Louise that she doesn't know why Aaron is not talking to her and is being like that?

Its time for her to go. She is clearly using Aaron.

It took you longer than others to grasp shes a using cow ,but glad youve seen it now xxxxxxx

Kazanne 28-10-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 4694762)
Agreed

Tom sniffs round anyone for airtime

HBB1508 28-10-2011 12:14 PM

I'm sorry but if someone told me not to talk to them again then I wouldn't - if Faye wanted him to talk to her again then she should have gone and apologised, IMO, not start slagging him off for not talking to her - daft behaviour and hopefully she will go tonight.

flamingGalah! 28-10-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

I think Faye was disappointed because she was upset when Jem left and Aaron didn't beg for forgiveness and give her a hug. Thankfully Tom was there to bitch with her.

I have edited that for you... ;)