ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Louis to Kelly: "At least I'm here every week" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190235)

Tom 06-11-2011 01:17 PM

Louis to Kelly: "At least I'm here every week"

Seems like a gem that many people missed out on last night amongst all of the arguing over Frankie

Its around 4.55, after an awkward silence and he just blurts it out, priceless :laugh3:

Black Dagger 06-11-2011 01:28 PM

Louis was genius last night...

Braden 06-11-2011 01:57 PM

Kelly was so phased by it. She started speaking so much **** "You have to be able to sing..no, I don't mean that in a bad way".

Shut up, it's a singing competition ffs.

MusicXian 06-11-2011 02:03 PM

Haha yeah this series without Simon Cowell there because Simon could always out-gun him, I am really starting to like Louis. He is more experienced than the other judges and knows how to get at them :D

Marc 06-11-2011 02:23 PM

Louis > Kelly last night

I don't see Kelly staying for a second series

Tom 06-11-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 4725565)
Louis > Kelly last night

I don't see Kelly staying for a second series

I can't see Kelly coming back either, shes a lot bigger than the show and she knows it. Its impossible for her to have her career and do the show.

I can see ITV wanting to keep her because of her profile and the headlines shes generated, but they won't be that bothered knowing Nicole Scherzinger will be most likely waiting in the wings when Simon kicks her off the American one at the end of the series.

I'm almost certain next years panel will be made up of Louis, Nicole, Tulisa and Gary. I see an outside chance of Cheryl instead of Tulisa but I think Cheryl has moved on. I'm warming to Tulisa, hopefully she'll come into her own when Kelly isn't there.

joeysteele 06-11-2011 02:49 PM

I loved it when he said that.
I have had throat problems and heavy colds too and you cannot be like she was last Sunday struggling to talk on a phone line, then just a few days later up and about, flying across the Atlantic and in the sort of voice she was last night.

I really cannot bear her now and I am glad Louis is taking her on, she is loud, arrogant, ignorant and extremely rude too with loads of aggression behind her bad attitude as well.

Jordan. 07-11-2011 09:51 AM

Everyone in my house picked up on it and burst out laughing.

He needs to watch his mouth though, far too many catty comments these days.

Black Dagger 07-11-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 4728048)
Everyone in my house picked up on it and burst out laughing.

He needs to watch his mouth though, far too many catty comments these days.

Good on him for finally standing up for himself, he should show he's not a joke that can be picked on.

Next year he should say... **** it I want to mentor the boys/girls category.

Callum 07-11-2011 10:57 AM

Louis is the most honest judge, this series he has said what most of the UK has been thinking, I applaud him for that. His comments about Frankie were completely justified imo, the guy simply does not care about the competition nor is he taking it seriously otherwise he wouldn't be out partying until the early hours every night.

nanaimo 07-11-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 4728156)
Louis is the most honest judge, this series he has said what most of the UK has been thinking, I applaud him for that. His comments about Frankie were completely justified imo, the guy simply does not care about the competition nor is he taking it seriously otherwise he wouldn't be out partying until the early hours every night.

well said

abcd 07-11-2011 05:55 PM

yes that was funny, i cracked up for a few seconds til i remember him going awol when steven gately died, fecking hyppocrite

IheartBB 07-11-2011 06:09 PM

Yep, really witty and incredibly mature... :joker:

Kerry 07-11-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcd (Post 4729445)
yes that was funny, i cracked up for a few seconds til i remember him going awol when steven gately died, fecking hyppocrite

Erm, a little different circumstances.......

Patricia4 08-11-2011 12:56 PM

He was great :joker:

HBB1508 08-11-2011 02:42 PM

Loved it when he said that - he knocked Kelly for six with that one comment!!

Ramsay 08-11-2011 02:45 PM

''thats cute''
Hahhah pwned

reece(: 08-11-2011 05:51 PM

louis and tulisa are the only likeable ones and honest ones

gary barlow... what a hypocrite