ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   God,I'll miss you (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191112)

Kazanne 11-11-2011 11:32 PM

God,I'll miss you

God im gonna miss some of you and BB have loved it this year and enjoyed supporting Aaron,my first chosen winner,I wont be posting much now so to all my fellow Aaron supporters,good job and we picked the best and the end result was sweet,loves ya all,:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:Take care

Jords 11-11-2011 11:33 PM

See you in Jan :wavey:

Livia 11-11-2011 11:33 PM

What do you mean you won't be posting much, you slacker? You get your backside over to the non BB threads.

Mystic Mock 11-11-2011 11:34 PM

Im sorry to read that Kazanne,hopefully you will be back in January.

GabbygalEvs 11-11-2011 11:34 PM

great to have met you and everyone aswell its been a great series and also my first chosen winner

see u all around the boards

Suze 11-11-2011 11:37 PM

Been great on here, really enjoyed it and all the banter :) Kazanne, don't you be going anywhere :nono:

Suze 11-11-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabbygalEvs (Post 4748835)
great to have met you and everyone aswell its been a great series and also my first chosen winner

see u all around the boards

It's brill when you get that winner isn't it :) Makes all the voting so worthwhile :) My last chosen BB winner until Aaron, was Rachel.

Gillian-73 11-11-2011 11:38 PM

Hope to see you back for cbb :) i'll be around in the x factor forum especially, gotta try to win one of kate's prediction games lol :D

Babschap 11-11-2011 11:39 PM

You have been a great fm. Hope you will be back in Jan 2012, when we will all be Watching CBB.

Kazanne 11-11-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4748863)
Been great on here, really enjoyed it and all the banter :) Kazanne, don't you be going anywhere :nono:

LOL,well might hang around for a bit:xyxwave:Might get that Gerard Butler thread up again and tease niamh,LOL:hugesmile:

Benjamin 11-11-2011 11:41 PM

See you soon. Don't forget to check out the 'Most Loved member' thread soon, you've been placed in the Top 50 and the votes open soon to rank the top 50. :hugesmile:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=189724

Benjamin 11-11-2011 11:41 PM

See you soon. Don't forget to check out the 'Most Loved member' thread soon, you've been placed in the Top 50 and the votes open soon to rank the top 50. :hugesmile:

Kazanne 11-11-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukturtle (Post 4748903)

Oh right,lol,cant believe i've been placed,will have a look,Thankyou:xyxwave:

Lex 11-11-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 4748813)
God im gonna miss some of you and BB have loved it this year and enjoyed supporting Aaron,my first chosen winner,I wont be posting much now so to all my fellow Aaron supporters,good job and we picked the best and the end result was sweet,loves ya all,:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:Take care

ByeBye Kaz! :xyxwave: See you in January!

joeysteele 11-11-2011 11:45 PM

kazanne, if you really have to be off the forum more now all the best to you, for me however, your posts getting fewer will be very sad. You are a great poster, a great person and also a very reasoned and fair person too.

You were a massive miss before and you will be again,I hope we do hear from you still sometimes and I for one will be thinking of you and hoping all is really good with you.

Again my very best wishes, I am also so glad we got the winner this year.

Brother Leon 11-11-2011 11:46 PM

Take it easy mate.

See ya in Jan lol

I'll stick about here and there while updating everyone on Anton and then start posting really properly when the forum has found their CBB villain in Jan while I support them :).

dyfed 11-11-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

What a ride it has been and even better Aaron was the winner.
Will anyone be back for CBB?:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Kazanne 11-11-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyfed (Post 4748956)
What a ride it has been and even better Aaron was the winner.
Will anyone be back for CBB?:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Actually I'm a celebrity starts Sunday so i guess there will be boards on that,so will be popping in at times

rusticgal 11-11-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

I dont think we agreed last year Kazanne....but we both certainly agreed this year and the worthiest winner yet.
People say he was a winner from the start....but the best people dont ever win...but this year Aaron was such a worthy winner and we all did him proud.
I'm gonna miss you all too....but before we know it BB13 will be here and we will be on here again... Happy christmas :wavey:

Angus 11-11-2011 11:59 PM

Bye Kazanne. I doubt I'll be back for another BB - I think I'm finally over it, but I'm leaving BB on a high note, with my all time favourite a worthy winner. Might pop in from time to time on the other forums so hope to see you on here again:wavey:

Kazanne 12-11-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 4749050)
Bye Kazanne. I doubt I'll be back for another BB - I think I'm finally over it, but I'm leaving BB on a high note, with my all time favourite a worthy winner. Might pop in from time to time on the other forums so hope to see you on here again:wavey:

Same here Angus,please make sure you DO pop in as I'de like to keep in touch:xyxwave::xyxwave:Great night tonight,but felt gutted that people could not show a bit of dignity and let the guy enjoy his win,I do hope he sees some of the forums and sees he has many fans,you take care,:xyxwave:

Kazanne 12-11-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 4749032)
I dont think we agreed last year Kazanne....but we both certainly agreed this year and the worthiest winner yet.
People say he was a winner from the start....but the best people dont ever win...but this year Aaron was such a worthy winner and we all did him proud.
I'm gonna miss you all too....but before we know it BB13 will be here and we will be on here again... Happy christmas :wavey:

LOL,I dont think we did Rustic,but it's been great this year as so many great posters supported Aaron,hope to be on the same side again sometime:joker::joker:it's much better being a team,and what a team we had this year,you take care and have a great Xmas too:xyxwave:Go team Aaron

StraightEdge695 12-11-2011 12:30 AM

well at least you got the result you wanted =)

karezza 12-11-2011 12:37 AM

Aaron is the only winner I have loved.:wavey:

Kazanne 12-11-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 4748937)
kazanne, if you really have to be off the forum more now all the best to you, for me however, your posts getting fewer will be very sad. You are a great poster, a great person and also a very reasoned and fair person too.

You were a massive miss before and you will be again,I hope we do hear from you still sometimes and I for one will be thinking of you and hoping all is really good with you.

Again my very best wishes, I am also so glad we got the winner this year.

Aw Joey,love you man:blush:I will be popping in just not so often,so will see you soon take care x