ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Jamie East turned it around (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191344)

daniel-lewis-1985 14-11-2011 04:05 PM

Jamie East turned it around

I hated him at first and you could tell he was just doing BBBOTS for the cash and was not a fan of the show at all.

However...

Towards the end he genuinely became a fan i believe and had some valid points on the housemates and made some good discussions.

Anyone agree>?

Kate! 14-11-2011 04:08 PM

I was very anti Jamie for most of the series, still not a fan tbh, but he was ok on the Bots live broadcast from the garden I thought. I would much prefer to see him on a different type of programme, something satirical.

alex_front2 14-11-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 4756556)
I hated him at first and you could tell he was just doing BBBOTS for the cash and was not a fan of the show at all.

However...

Towards the end he genuinely became a fan i believe and had some valid points on the housemates and made some good discussions.

Anyone agree>?

He definitely stopped fighting it and became engrossed by the time Aden was evicted. It also helped that he had met Tashie and Aaron and hate a love/ hate relationship with the latter.

StraightEdge695 14-11-2011 04:39 PM

hes good at interviews

Black Dagger 14-11-2011 05:16 PM

He's actually rather intelligent, he even gave somebody he couldn't stand in the house a chance... he's admirable... sometimes a douchebag, but all-round nice guy.

Locke. 14-11-2011 05:17 PM

I didn't like either him or Alice at first but ended up preffering them to Emma

Bollo 14-11-2011 07:58 PM

I liked Jamie from the start and although I didn't always agree with his views, i found him funny and entertaining

Lex 14-11-2011 10:29 PM

I found Jamie East a satisfactory presenter while he was'nt showing his unprofessional side of actually saying what he thought about the contestants.
That bias-showing habit let him down in my eyes!...But overall, I believe that he has shown enough promise through his natural wit and ease of presentation to give him another chance and hope that he matures into the kind of consummate BB presenter that I suspect that he could be! :thumbs:

Alice Levine is the kind of comedic presenter that would find it easy to fit into any show....but I feel that she is a little like chocolate, in the way that whilst I love a bit now and again....too much, soon makes me want something else!

Emma Willis is a very pretty girl and exudes confidence....Unfortunately a little Too much confidence for my liking, ....she gives me the impression that she thinks that she is the most important thing about the show. In fact , she sometimes reminds me of a schoolgirl that is putting on a show for her friends!

And as I have repeatedly stated.....Brian Dowling is the perfect choice to be Mr Big Brother!

Well that's my 5 cents worth anyway!....:wavey: