ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Tulisa's bully rant at Misha, totally deserved (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192172)

MusicXian 29-11-2011 10:09 AM

Tulisa's bully rant at Misha, totally deserved

On the betfair forum, someone very close to a Little Mix girl-band member has stated the reason why Tulisa had a go at Misha (Tulisa was probably given the green light by producers too)

Supposedly Misha had already had a go at Sophie for one reason or another in the house. Then when Nu Vibe left, Tulisa took the Little Mix girls into their bedroom, and supposedly while away on an afternoon photo shoot, Misha took it upon herself to throw all the girls clothes and make-up out of their bedroom and into the hallway so that Misha herself could have the bedroom :joker:

Thats why Tulisa was given the green light to say about the bully stuff to the nation, and since then they have been trying to clean up Misha's act, they have not wanted to get rid of her, but simply ensure that she changes her ways because they obviously see great potential in Misha.

It is also why Kitty and Misha dislike each other massively, because I have read in an interview with the Little Mix girls that they saw Kitty as like an older sister, so I am sure Kitty was quite protective of them.

zoebug 29-11-2011 10:36 AM

Rubbish and hearsay

Misha and Janet shared a room.

FACT: All the other competing acts, including Janet, Kitty and Sammi all have denied anything like bullying happened. Louis already has apologised for calling Misha a bully, he realised that he made a mistake and tried to rectify. Even if a one off arguement did take place (which the is no evidence) the treatment by the haters and online bullies of Misha has been vastly worse than anything she may have done. And yet you go on spinning this lie and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

From the Telegraph, Mirror and others today ....Janet blasted suggestions from judges Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh that Misha B may have bullied other contestants backstage.
"That was absolute lies. I couldn't get over that. People that know her and her fanbase know that that's a pile of poo really," she said.
Most things you read in the media about Misha, Janet and the other contestants are simply untrue. Today Janet said everything was “fine” with one another backstage. Regards Misha "I had no problems with anyone, I’m not that type of person really,” said Janet. “I got on very well with her. We shared a room for a very long period of time so it was absolutely cool." “Everyone treats each other with respect, we sit down, and we talk. I don’t get how the press can have so many stories”."I'm glad Misha's there because she is so deserving of being there, she works so hard, she wants it so badly, it's so true that she deserved it more than I did," Janet said.

MusicXian 29-11-2011 10:51 AM

Well as said this came from one of the girl-bands members family, obviously all hearsay still, but it's plausible that this is just as possible to happen as yours where a friend of Misha (Janet) plays it down as not happening.

Things like this happen, it's human nature, there is no way in weeks of being together in a house, strong-minded people will not have arguments.

Niamh. 29-11-2011 10:55 AM

Well, the fact that Tulisa and Louis were annoyed with Misha for her behaviour had to have come from somewhere.

Marc 29-11-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4787545)
Well, the fact that Tulisa and Louis were annoyed with Misha for her behaviour had to have come from somewhere.

Exactly.

The story in the OP doesn't come across as completely unrealistic to me, Misha seems like exactly the right person to be a bully or a bitch to people in the house. She's a diva and she will need to sort her act out if she is going to be popular after this show

Kate! 29-11-2011 01:16 PM

True saying....Where there's smoke there's fire. I think Janet has probably been primed to play it all down and not cause a fuss, they probably have it in the contract's to say what they are told to say.

Jords 29-11-2011 01:18 PM

Niamh is right it has to have stemmed from somewhere, they aint all getting pissed because Misha is waking up in the middle of the night and eating all the Cheerios.

Also it might not have been 'professional' to mention it on live TV, but if good behaviour can be praised, bad behaviour should be allowed to be condemned.

I think its relatively obvious Janet would play down anything Misha did as they were buddies and Misha's attitude was rubbing off on her a tad.

Niamh. 29-11-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 4787656)
Niamh is right it has to have stemmed from somewhere, they aint all getting pissed because Misha is waking up in the middle of the night and eating all the Cheerios.

Also it might not have been 'professional' to mention it on live TV, but if good behaviour can be praised, bad behaviour should be allowed to be condemned.

I think its relatively obvious Janet would play down anything Misha did as they were buddies and Misha's attitude was rubbing off on her a tad.

Eating all the cheerios is a serious business Jordy :nono:

Jords 29-11-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4787665)
Eating all the cheerios is a serious business Jordy :nono:

I know but not quite bully standard... unless the ho is using all the milk :nono:

Niamh. 29-11-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 4787668)
I know but not quite bully standard... unless the ho is using all the milk :nono:

Wouldn't put it past her :hmph:

Marsh. 29-11-2011 01:43 PM

I'd take what Janet says with a pinch of salt.
I'm pretty sure all contestants who make it to the live shows still have a contract with the show even after they've been eliminated which ties them down for about a year afterwards. So, Janet's not gonna want to say anything negative anyway, like denying she argued with Rowland.

No doubt Tulisa got a slapped wrist and was told to be nice as pie because apart from one tiny comment, she's done nothing but praise Misha for every performance.

Vicky. 29-11-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 4787656)

True, but I dont really think that was the time or the place to do it tbh.

Reminded me a bit of Cheryl blasting Wagner over something she had read in the press (after spending weeks telling us not to believe the pres :laugh: )

MTVN 29-11-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4787703)

Reminded me a bit of Cheryl blasting Wagner over something she had read in the press (after spending weeks telling us not to believe the pres :laugh: )

Haha oh yeah that was bitchy, the poor guy

Jords 29-11-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4787703)

Yepp as said was probably unprofessional but meh it was the 1 comment and not like shes commenting what a cow she is week in week out :laugh:

LOL that was so stoopid of Cheryl!!

Marsh. 29-11-2011 02:05 PM

Especially since what Wagner said was a compliment and was twisted out of context.

zoebug 29-11-2011 02:25 PM

It was not just Janet denying it ... and if you read what else she has said since leaving ...she is def not following the x factor party line.

But all the other ex contestants including kitty, sammi have also denied it.

If that guy can say he was a little mix dad, i can say i say I am her grandmother and i never met the faker.

You get a better image of what the contestants are like with each other by viewing the video and pics of Amelia, Marcus, Misha together at Winter Wonderland with Little Mix.

Jords 29-11-2011 02:28 PM

zoebug is Misha :idc:

MusicXian 29-11-2011 02:29 PM

Not saying Misha and Little Mix don't get along, but as said, its totally plausible that things happen in the house and Misha is one of the biggest charcters there so obviously would have alot to say in any matter.

BTW the guy from betfair seems to be the real deal because he has mentioned alot of other things to do with the girls, not only to do with that bully stuff with Misha.

MusicXian 29-11-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 4787785)
zoebug is Misha :idc:

Misha or a friend :D

zoebug 29-11-2011 02:40 PM

( "zoebug is Misha" Jords)

LoLz thats probably really cruel to Misha

I am a bully victim of a crowd of people who won financial settlement, who hates seeing injustice and can smell false accusations a mile off.

Say... for sake of argument a one off act did take place..

FACT: Bullying is not a one off act...its a long term process of verbal or physical abuse, and the is def no evidence of that.

FACT: Even if a one off event did take place (which is doubtful) the treatment by the haters and online bullies of Misha has been vastly worse than anything she may have done. Hater be ashamed of yourselves.

Brother Leon 29-11-2011 02:41 PM

Oh another Misha is a bully accusation.

If anyone is a bully it is the online peoPle who insist on putting her down with such accusations.

Disgusting.

MusicXian 29-11-2011 02:43 PM

You can call it bullying or just plain stupidity, whatever it is, Misha definitely did something. Yeah maybe bullying is a bit far stretched and could have been the wrong word to use in that situation though seems Tulisa wanted to get her point across.

MusicXian 29-11-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4787811)
Oh another Misha is a bully accusation.

If anyone is a bully it is the online peoPle who insist on putting her down with such accusations.

Disgusting.

Until now there had been no clear reason to the accusation, I was just sharing what I read :)

zoebug 29-11-2011 02:47 PM

Spreading/sharing a rumour that has been totally denied by all persons actually in that environment is to my mind joining in of the bullying of a victim.

MusicXian 29-11-2011 02:53 PM

Yeah sure Misha reads TIBB and takes what I post to heart.

Anyway you say it's been denied but how come I read in a magazine Kitty say she never speaks to Misha and doesn't want to give a reason why?

Things happen in the house, but they are contracted to the show so can't share too much outside of the corridors, even after they have left.

Thing is I don't even mind Misha personally and she has a voice, but not my style of music either.