ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Tulisa: "A Chav Girl From Camden" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192744)

Brother Leon 11-12-2011 08:40 PM

"A Chav Girl From Camden"

She Came,She Saw,She Conquered...

Winning it with a group in her first year:joker:

http://www.blogcdn.com/celebrity.aol...tulisa4rex.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...sa-mak-007.jpg

She done good.. :)

MusicXian 11-12-2011 08:42 PM

Hahaha that younger picture of her :D She is very classy now though and got a manufactured group to a winner. Well done. Though more than her, it was the production who really pushed to the LM win.

Doogle 11-12-2011 08:42 PM

Indeed she's done remarkably well. But she's a bad judge and still a Chav girl from Camden.

King Gizzard 11-12-2011 08:43 PM

Hope she doesn't comeback.

Locke. 11-12-2011 08:43 PM

Been the best judge this year by far

MusicXian 11-12-2011 08:45 PM

All the 'judges' have been crap with the same old cliches, but for sure she has been the best mentor. Credit where its due aswell, Gary has been a really good mentor too.

Z 11-12-2011 08:46 PM

Tulisa is lovely, I've always maintained this ever since I watched the documentary about her and her mum.

Callum 11-12-2011 08:46 PM

I really hope she's back next year, great judge and mentor.

GypsyGoth 11-12-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 4813375)
Tulisa is lovely, I've always maintained this ever since I watched the documentary about her and her mum.

Yep, she is a really good hearted person, she deserves to be the winning judge :love:

Barbie 11-12-2011 08:59 PM

To me she still seems everything in the title, theres something in her eyes that she cant shake off for me, just says she's still that chavvy girl from camden. I still don't like her

Black Dagger 11-12-2011 09:09 PM

Bar her scaring me with LITTLE MUFFINS, BANG BANG BANG.

I've been happy with her, she's very likeable and has probably sealed her fate on the panel for next year.

Marc 11-12-2011 09:10 PM

Dear god that first picture of her :laugh2:

Yay Tulisa :)

Jords 11-12-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicXian (Post 4813357)
Hahaha that younger picture of her :D She is very classy now though and got a manufactured group to a winner. Well done. Though more than her, it was the production who really pushed to the LM win.

**** no.

Tulisa has been the most passionate mentor of all series and was really behind Little Mix and put in so much effort. The producers made no effort until Dont Let Go.

Jords 11-12-2011 09:13 PM

Shes done fantastic too, comments like Nathan's piss me off because there is no need to hate her...

Jordan. 11-12-2011 09:16 PM

She proved a lot of people wrong and just happened to do it whilst getting the most unlikely win on TXF. :worship:

Definitely deserves to be back next year.

Brother Leon 11-12-2011 09:27 PM

She's been the highlight for me.

Her rants and speeches :joker:

It is pretty funny that someone from the Urban Music scene(something never really presented in the X Factor) has come in and made it seem so easy.

nanaimo 12-12-2011 01:36 AM

Tulisa helped amelia awell, as kelly is rumoured not to have given much time to her and even rushed off shortly after amelia came third to support misha b at a nearby concert, that sounds like a caring and supportive mentor, kelly the false crocodile teared faker, go join paula abdul you worthless bs artist.tulisa was genuine and pushed little mix, well done Tulisa.

Jords 12-12-2011 01:55 AM

Im in love with her atm :lovedup:

tweetypiebabe1 12-12-2011 01:59 AM

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

The Danni Minogue of the year (ie. most criticised, underrated)
Youngest ever Xfactor judge
First Year
Won with a group
Won with a GIRL GROUP!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Callum 12-12-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanaimo (Post 4813974)
Tulisa helped amelia awell, as kelly is rumoured not to have given much time to her and even rushed off shortly after amelia came third to support misha b at a nearby concert, that sounds like a caring and supportive mentor, kelly the false crocodile teared faker, go join paula abdul you worthless bs artist.tulisa was genuine and pushed little mix, well done Tulisa.

Kelly Rowland went to the gigs of Janet and Sophie too, not just Misha. She is allowed to support her acts and was just a mentor to Amelia, not her mother. She doesn't need to be with her 24/7.

nanaimo 12-12-2011 11:59 AM

Misha b was eliminated and Amelia was her only act left and she should have spent some time with her after she was eliminated (not 24/7 but stay with her and support her for a few hours after) and it is clear she wanted Misha b in the final, she didn't give a rats ass about Amelia or Janet for that matter, she just had a huge hard-on for Misha and Sophie.

fruit_cake 12-12-2011 01:52 PM

I'd love to see Cheryl and Tulisa on the same panel

Mystic Mock 12-12-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanaimo (Post 4814230)
Misha b was eliminated and Amelia was her only act left and she should have spent some time with her after she was eliminated (not 24/7 but stay with her and support her for a few hours after) and it is clear she wanted Misha b in the final, she didn't give a rats ass about Amelia or Janet for that matter, she just had a huge hard-on for Misha and Sophie.

She didnt love Sophie thats why she performed early 3 out of 4 weeks.

Callum 12-12-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethlehem (Post 4814508)
She didnt love Sophie thats why she performed early 3 out of 4 weeks.

Kelly doesn't choose the running order, the producers do. :rolleyes: More like the producers didn't like her, wasn't enough buzz around her and wasn't getting press attention.

Mystic Mock 12-12-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolph (Post 4814602)
Kelly doesn't choose the running order, the producers do. :rolleyes: More like the producers didn't like her, wasn't enough buzz around her and wasn't getting press attention.

I agree that the producers decide mostly,but I still think Kelly would get some say on where she wanted her acts to perform.