ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Romeo: So Solid Crew (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193802)

LeatherTrumpet 06-01-2012 02:52 PM

So Solid Crew

I mean come on?

:hugesmile:

The Motherwell Mainline baby squad under 12 casuals were harder

parmnion 06-01-2012 02:53 PM

Ylt ya bass!

Brother Leon 06-01-2012 02:59 PM

If you think So Solid weren't involved in some ****ery back in the day you should research them greater.

Ayia Napa - Dizzee Rascal,Wiley,Lisa Maffia is just one thing that comes to mind immediately.

Locke. 06-01-2012 03:00 PM

Harvey's always been a **** aswell

LeatherTrumpet 06-01-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4847994)
If you think So Solid weren't involved in some ****ery back in the day you should research them greater.

Ayia Napa - Dizzee Rascal,Wiley,Lisa Maffia is just one thing that comes to mind immediately.

I take it you are being ironic?

Brother Leon 06-01-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 4848000)
I take it you are being ironic?

Far from. Like I said research some incidents they were involved in.

Dizzee Rascal and Wiley can confirm they were pretty "hard" when they were about back then, not that it matters anyway.

InOne 06-01-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4848006)

Dizzee Rascal and Wiley can confirm they were pretty "hard" when they were about back then, not that it matters anyway.

They were only hard cos there is like a hundred of them.

LeatherTrumpet 06-01-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4848006)

"In 2005, Romeo was cleared of attacking a clubber with a knife in a car park in London's Leicester Square after the jury found him not guilty. During the trial he told the jury that he had been trying to act as peacemaker" (wiki)

oh, he is hard right enough.....:joker:

Brother Leon 06-01-2012 03:18 PM

Romeo was never the "hard" one of the group anyway. Look at his name :laugh:. Mega Man, G.Man and Asher D were different.

Research the whole Dizzzee Rascal/Wiley Vs So Solid heated rivalry in the early 2000s

Roy Mars III 06-01-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4848055)
Romeo was never the "hard" one of the group anyway. Look at his name :laugh:. Mega Man and Asher D were different.

Research the whole Dizzzee Rascal/Wiley Vs So Solid heated rivalry in the early 2000s

Yeah, I always got that he was the 'laid back' guy of the group

LeatherTrumpet 06-01-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 4848059)

Yes, like baby Spice

Brother Leon 06-01-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 4848059)

Pretty much. He was always the one who handled the fame well as a result. The others were in Jail soon after or just weren't cut out to last.

For LeatherTrumpett, this is abit of the Ayia Napa incident I was referring to.

"Alarm bells began to ring on July 7 when Dylan Mills, known as MC Dizzy Rascal, was dragged from his scooter in broad daylight and subjected to a vicious knife attack before he was due to perform at the resort's Gas Club.

The attack came hours after members of So Solid, their promoters North Star, and the Cream Cartel, who are signed to So Solid's record label, arrived together on the island.

The spark that lit the fuse was trivial. According to garage scene insiders, the stabbing followed a brawl which erupted after Dizzy pinched the bottom of So Solid Crew's lead female singer, Lisa Maffia.

One DJ working in the resort, who refused to be named because "lives are at stake", said: "Its all street politics - a London thing. She is the lady of the So Solid Crew and doing something like that was a sign of disrespect to the whole collective. "

That was the main reason why Dizzee & Wiley stopped talking to each other aswell as Wiley left him there apparently. I wouldn't call them "hard" for that, I would call them idiotic, but that is obviously the sort of thing you was looking for so there you go :joker:

Locke. 06-01-2012 03:39 PM

Can't blame him for going for Lisa Maffia

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/...acalendar4.jpg

LeatherTrumpet 06-01-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Anton (Post 4848089)
Pretty much. He was always the one who handled the fame well as a result. The others were in Jail soon after or just weren't cut out to last.

For LeatherTrumpett, this is abit of the Ayia Napa incident I was referring to.

"Alarm bells began to ring on July 7 when Dylan Mills, known as MC Dizzy Rascal, was dragged from his scooter in broad daylight and subjected to a vicious knife attack before he was due to perform at the resort's Gas Club.

The attack came hours after members of So Solid, their promoters North Star, and the Cream Cartel, who are signed to So Solid's record label, arrived together on the island.

The spark that lit the fuse was trivial. According to garage scene insiders, the stabbing followed a brawl which erupted after Dizzy pinched the bottom of So Solid Crew's lead female singer, Lisa Maffia.

One DJ working in the resort, who refused to be named because "lives are at stake", said: "Its all street politics - a London thing. She is the lady of the So Solid Crew and doing something like that was a sign of disrespect to the whole collective. "

That was the main reason why Dizzee & Wiley stopped talking to each other aswell as Wiley left him there apparently. I wouldn't call them "hard" for that, I would call them idiotic, but that is obviously the sort of thing you was looking for so there you go :joker:

"One DJ working in the resort, who refused to be named because "lives are at stake", said: "Its all street politics - a London thing. She is the lady of the So Solid Crew and doing something like that was a sign of disrespect to the whole collective. "

These people are genuine immature idiots - just like that stabbing last week in Oxford ST - same deal

Jackie 06-01-2012 09:03 PM

He won't last long he has 21 seconds to go lol

Marc 06-01-2012 09:04 PM

I got 21 seconds...

bbfan1991 06-01-2012 09:28 PM

I always liked SSC music despite their out of control antics.

MC Harvey is a twat and Mega Man is doing 30 years for murder..

Romeo was always the laidback one in them days too:D.

chuff me dizzy 06-01-2012 09:28 PM

A mate of mine on facebook says hes a right nasty piece, never heard of him until last night so dont know how true it is

fruit_cake 06-01-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4849092)
A mate of mine on facebook says hes a right nasty piece, never heard of him until last night so dont know how true it is

He seems nice so far maybe he was just in bad company in the ssc

bbfan1991 06-01-2012 09:35 PM

Lisa Maffia has done well for herself and is lovely, she's tweeted me before:).

Ashley Walters has done good for himself too since SSC ended with acting roles in Hustle and recently Top Boy on C4 last year...

Brother Leon 06-01-2012 09:53 PM

Ashley Walters is a very cool guy. He done really well on Topboy aswell and is set to return for the 2nd series :)

thesheriff443 06-01-2012 10:19 PM

bad boy rapper,a lot of it is to do with image and some of it is comeing from the wrong side of town,look at paddy he is no angel but he won bigbrother!