ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   MM Fans ,have you been mugged? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194718)

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 10:39 AM

MM Fans ,have you been mugged?

Well IMO hes made you all look pretty silly, for days you have all slated Denise, defended Michael proclaiming he is sick of her, HATES her,LOATHES her ,shes ruined his time in there, hes is a martyr for putting up with her,etc,etc............ then what happens? he gets nominated and hey presto hes her new bosum buddy, all smiley,smiley happy families ,Youve been mugged :joker::joker::joker:

Livia 18-01-2012 10:45 AM

I really don't take it that seriously.

Michael Madsen is a film star I like, who's been in a lot of films I like. I admire him for his acting and because I find him incredibly sexy. I'm not so affected by what happens that I have to be hysterical about it.

Josy 18-01-2012 10:46 AM

Lol.

I'm glad i'm a Michael Madsen fan and he's never let me down in there once :)

parmnion 18-01-2012 10:52 AM

Nah, it just shows he has depth of character.

Ammi 18-01-2012 10:53 AM

I think they're both realised the effects on the other H.M's and are making an effort...well done to Michael for giving the old soak a second chance

Patricia4 18-01-2012 10:56 AM

He's not made me look silly I like him he's never done anything wrong in my eyes.
When he get's saved tonight and if Denise say's she's not going to nominate him I bet you the other bitches will follow her.

Suze 18-01-2012 11:02 AM

Re: MM Fans ,have you been mugged?

He is probably just trying to make the best of a bad situation, so good on him for trying. I am not really bothered if he tries to mend bridges with Denise or not, as that isn't why he is my favourite, I like him and watch this CBB because he is about the only one in there who entertains me enough to watch, not any interaction with the slovenly Denise. So I will watch until he goes and my interest wanes then as most of those left are so boring or at least edited that way. It is after all just a reality show and isn't going to impact my life at all :D I'm not even going to bother voting unless Michael makes the final, which I doubt he will.

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 4884724)
Nah, it just shows he has depth of character.

Shows hes 2 faced more like !!

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 4884729)
He's not made me look silly I like him he's never done anything wrong in my eyes.
When he get's saved tonight and if Denise say's she's not going to nominate him I bet you the other bitches will follow her.

No doubt he will be saved tonight

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 11:23 AM

Mr Personality now turns his spite on Georgia, what a vile piece of ? he is http://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbr...res-all-again/ (GO to videos "MICHAEL GRUMPY" When he stays tonight there is nothing so sure hes straight back up for nominations ,what an arrogant,rude ,ignorant creep he is

Josy 18-01-2012 11:24 AM

Some peoples hatred for Michael Madsen is actually quite disturbing.

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 4884765)

Not as much as some peoples asslicking of him is I can assure you ,to have a creep like this who picks on the girls as a hero is scary

BBfan6418 18-01-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4884769)
Not as much as some peoples asslicking of him is I can assure you ,to have a creep like this who picks on the girls as a hero is scary

Didn't Harry yell at Heaven last season? Didn't he yell at Alex? Didn't he make Alex cry? Yet he was your fav from last season.

smudgie 18-01-2012 11:42 AM

He is beyond grouchy, he is ignorant and arrogant the way he talks over women and disses them, he really does seem to be annoyed at them if they don't fawn over him. And if they dare to show any humour he turns it against them because he just don't get it. In a word, moron. I wonder why he is not like that with the male species.

wendywillow 18-01-2012 11:59 AM

mm cant win, if he never talked to denise again hed be considered an a**hole, now that hes trying to he's only doing it to stay in the house? (i dont think hes even aware of how that would work) i think the whole denise debacle has sent him on a downward spiral and getting nommed when he didnt really think it would happen hasnt helped, i hope he snaps out of it

Livia 18-01-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 4884765)

It's always the hysterical minority in any situation that makes the most noise.

Jules2 18-01-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4884705)
Well IMO hes made you all look pretty silly, for days you have all slated Denise, defended Michael proclaiming he is sick of her, HATES her,LOATHES her ,shes ruined his time in there, hes is a martyr for putting up with her,etc,etc............ then what happens? he gets nominated and hey presto hes her new bosum buddy, all smiley,smiley happy families ,Youve been mugged :joker::joker::joker:

mmmm no, we were just honest and said it as it is.

Ammi 18-01-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 4884819)
It's always the hysterical minority in any situation that makes the most noise.

..are you referring to Denise's tits?

Livia 18-01-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 4884824)
..are you referring to Denise's tits?

They'd just make a sad slapping sound.

Jules2 18-01-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 4884795)
He is beyond grouchy, he is ignorant and arrogant the way he talks over women and disses them, he really does seem to be annoyed at them if they don't fawn over him. And if they dare to show any humour he turns it against them because he just don't get it. In a word, moron. I wonder why he is not like that with the male species.

eh havent seen any of that the only one he has had trouble with is Denise who constantly bugs him. She is the only one he has criticised. He gets on with everyone else, he hasnt looked for attention he doesnt have to as he is quite a star in his own right.

Ammi 18-01-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 4884829)
They'd just make a sad slapping sound.

LOL...it explains how the 'Loose' come about...I'm still working on the 'Woman'

Livia 18-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 4884833)
LOL...it explains how the 'Loose' come about...I'm still working on the 'Woman'

The "Loose Woman" thing I kind of get, it's the "Actress" description I struggle with.

Ammi 18-01-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 4884838)
The "Loose Woman" thing I kind of get, it's the "Actress" description I struggle with.

Don't worry it's fine...it hasn't got the word 'employable' in front

pixee 18-01-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 4884716)
I really don't take it that seriously.

Michael Madsen is a film star I like, who's been in a lot of films I like. I admire him for his acting and because I find him incredibly sexy. I'm not so affected by what happens that I have to be hysterical about it.

Same minus the sexy.

My reading of it was that he can see it makes the house uncomfortable and he seems to care about that: see his apology to Natalie last night.

Either way in my head he's Mr Blonde so unless he did something I morally disagree with that won't be tainted.

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 4884795)

Have you noticed he never has a go at the males? only big and tough to women ,lovely man !!