ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Boy, 14, raped pensioner after asking to be let in to talk about the war (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195023)

arista 21-01-2012 11:44 AM

Boy, 14, raped pensioner after asking to be let in to talk about the war

Boy, 14, raped pensioner after asking to be let into her house to talk about the war

Asked OAP to take part in a 'taste test' of food she ate in the past
When she opened her eyes, she was confronted by his erect penis
Boy answered phone to pensioner's son just before 'revolting' attack
Teenager described as 'immature and damaged child'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1k61YZ9Xt

Damaged Child - yes
What needs to be done with this 14 year old from Oxfordshire?

The Old Lady is 77 years old

A Fair comment from the mail postings:

[Whats with the "poor boy we must protect his identity" How about name and shame then lock him up for twenty years then stand his parents in the dock for raising this foul excuse for humanity. A bit strong? He raped a 77 year old lady. Do the crime serve the time!

- roachclipper, Gods own country, 21/1/2012 07:35]

lily. 21-01-2012 11:53 AM

There are no words for how disgusting a crime this is.

Unfortunately the sentence will not reflect that fact.

Me. I Am Salman 21-01-2012 12:38 PM

WTF ****ing chav im guessing horrid putrid wanker

Saph 21-01-2012 01:04 PM

um ew.

lily. 21-01-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 4894615)
um ew.

Well thought out response.

Patrick 21-01-2012 01:20 PM

Why-Rape-A-Pensioner?

lily. 21-01-2012 01:23 PM

Why rape anyone?

I'm guessing he chose a pensioner because she was an easy target. Unlikely to fight back as she was physically unable.

For me, the worst part is that he raped her anally. I know it's bad either way, but for some reason this just makes it so much worse in my view.

Tom4784 21-01-2012 01:24 PM

He should be given a much harsher sentence as well as psychiatric evaluation and care, he's obviously a very disturbed individual (as is anyone who would subject another human being to such cruelty) and I don't think a prison sentence alone would be enough.

bbfan1991 21-01-2012 01:25 PM

Horrific, that person obviously has issues to do that to an old lady. I hope that the woman is having lots of support to try and move on from this, however hard it will be:(.

Lee. 21-01-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily. (Post 4894660)
Why rape anyone?

I'm guessing he chose a pensioner because she was an easy target. Unlikely to fight back as she was physically unable.

For me, the worst part is that he raped her anally. I know it's bad either way, but for some reason this just makes it so much worse in my view.

Aw Christ! I didn't know that! That's ****ing disgusting!

arista 21-01-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily. (Post 4894660)
Why rape anyone?

Yes.

Me. I Am Salman 21-01-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 4894664)
He should be given a much harsher sentence as well as psychiatric evaluation and care, he's obviously a very disturbed individual (as is anyone who would subject another human being to such cruelty) and I don't think a prison sentence alone would be enough.

or they could use that mallet in your avatar

lily. 21-01-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 4894674)
Aw Christ! I didn't know that! That's ****ing disgusting!

I read the full article from the mail, and it was in there.

I'm assuming she'd never done that before, so it would be more painful/disturbing for her.

Ninastar 21-01-2012 02:41 PM

some truly disgusting people out there. It's just sad when you hear that they are that age.

Poor woman

Glenn. 21-01-2012 02:43 PM

Disgusting. I'm actually lost for words.

LeatherTrumpet 21-01-2012 02:49 PM

he did not rape her he sexually assaulted her but, unless I read it wrong, she stopped him. I think the intent was there.

He should be birched and then placed under supervision.

SoBig 21-01-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 4894892)
he did not rape her he sexually assaulted her but, unless I read it wrong, she stopped him. I think the intent was there.

He should be birched and then placed under supervision.

Quote:

The victim had been unable to get up from the floor because of restrictions in her physical mobility and the boy went on to rape her anally.
He raped her.

LeatherTrumpet 21-01-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 4894919)
He raped her.

I stand corrected.

he therefore should be executed

lily. 21-01-2012 03:11 PM

Poor old girl couldn't stop him. She wasn't fit to stop him. I can't even imagine how it would make me feel if I were her friend/family. She'll never get over this. She'll never feel safe in her own home again and she'll never trust anyone she doesn't know. So sad.

Jack_ 21-01-2012 03:37 PM

Very disturbing. The lad obviously has issues, a full investigation should be launched into his home life, background and his parents and then appropriate action taken should they find anything serious. Aside from that, the sentence could be increased but he needs to get some psychiatric help and fast.

Oh, and not that it'd make any difference...but he should have to compensate his victim.

Lee. 21-01-2012 03:45 PM

Some lad near me did this years ago and was let out of jail recently.. he stupidly went to his local pub the night he was released and his own brother battered the crap out of him and left him for dead in the street... there was hardly a bone unbroken apparently. I hope this 14 year old deserves the same

Lee. 21-01-2012 03:45 PM

Some lad near me did this years ago and was let out of jail recently.. he stupidly went to his local pub the night he was released and his own brother battered the crap out of him and left him for dead in the street... there was hardly a bone unbroken apparently. I hope this 14 year old deserves the same

Omah 21-01-2012 03:49 PM

IMO, the only punishment to fit this crime is slow impalement of the perpetrator ..... :hmph:

MTVN 21-01-2012 03:54 PM

It sounds like he's a pretty messed up child, violent alcoholic father who's a sex offender himself, a mother who's had 3 partners who have had sexual assault convictions and he might even have been the victim of abuse himself. Very commendable of the woman as well, to have shown concern for the person who had raped her. I wouldn't let him out after 2 years and hopefully he won't be if he hasn't received serious psychiatric help

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 21-01-2012 03:58 PM

why do people always blame stuff like this on the parents plenty of kids have an even worse upbringing and would never do something like this