ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Denise: Tim Healy threatening to "sort" Michael out... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195115)

Angus 22-01-2012 05:20 PM

Tim Healy threatening to "sort" Michael out...

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort...9310-30172909/

What a bloody cheek. He needs to sort his missus out, but instead he validates her behaviour and enables her. Two drunken idiots together - a match made in heaven.

I'm sure Michael will be quaking in his boots:bored:

Saph 22-01-2012 05:21 PM

Whos Tim Healy? :/

Roy Mars III 22-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 4897818)
Whos Tom Healy? :/

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/su...-536316130.jpg

Saph 22-01-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 4897823)

...oooooh.. I was expecting someone a little bit attractive :l ...Michaels not gonna care what this nobs got to say :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2012 05:25 PM

Tim will make HIM look a silly "little" man

Jake. 22-01-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 4897823)

Michael's in trouble, the surviving Munchkin from the Wizard Of Oz is loose.

Jamie. 22-01-2012 05:26 PM

Go Tim.

Locke. 22-01-2012 05:27 PM

LOL. I would love to see this

lostalex 22-01-2012 05:28 PM

Lol at that old man "sorting out" Michael. Him and what army of oxygen tanks?? he couldn't even "sort out" what he's having for breakfast.

Black Dagger 22-01-2012 05:36 PM

HA, the only thing he could sort out is a few pints, he's a drunken mess, just like his hag of a wife.

Vanessa 22-01-2012 05:41 PM

What a bellend! :nono:

Cherie 22-01-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4897827)
Tim will make HIM look a silly "little" man

He didnt exactly wipe the floor with Jason Gardner when he staggered drunk from the audience to sort him out on DOI last year, in fact he ended up with serious egg on his face :devil::joker:

MrWong 22-01-2012 06:07 PM

"If he goes too far with her I’ll sort him out"

Isn't he like 5ft 5 or something? :joker:

Scotty07 22-01-2012 06:08 PM

:joker::crazy:

smudgie 22-01-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 4897936)
He didnt exactly wipe the floor with Jason Gardnerwhen he staggered drunk from the audience to sort him out on DOI last year, in fact he ended up with serious egg on his face :devil::joker:

yeah, and poor Jason is no longer there. He was by far the rudest of the two. Tim perhaps should have kept in his seat, but he is a very loyal husband.

Reading all the way through the article I found it to be quite tongue in cheek.
Especially when giving the stats of each contender. Too funny.:joker:

MrWong 22-01-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 4897936)
He didnt exactly wipe the floor with Jason Gardner when he staggered drunk from the audience to sort him out on DOI last year, in fact he ended up with serious egg on his face :devil::joker:

:joker:

So what chance does he have against Michael?

Cherie 22-01-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 4897952)
"If he goes too far with her I’ll sort him out" Isn't he like 5ft 5 or something? :joker:

What does he consider going too far....calling her mentally unstable should surely be enough to see him scaling the walls of BB, taking out all the security guards, pulling Michael from his bed, and giving him a thorough pasting....:joker:

lostalex 22-01-2012 06:27 PM

He's selling a Pathetic little story to the press. That's all this as ever been to her, Denise wants to be remembered for this.

Michael and the Twins don't give a ****, because they will go back to America, where no one even knows about this show.

This islike George clooney doing a Japanese deoderant add for them.

That;'s what British people don't know, the Americans come over here because they know America will never see it.

It's no different than Brad Pitt doing a shampoo ad in Japan to them. Why does Brad Pitt do a shampoo ad in Japan? because he knows most people will never see it, and it's easy money.

Angus 22-01-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 4897958)
yeah, and poor Jason is no longer there. He was by far the rudest of the two. Tim perhaps should have kept in his seat, but he is a very loyal husband.Reading all the way through the article I found it to be quite tongue in cheek.
Especially when giving the stats of each contender. Too funny.:joker:

His loyalty is misplaced. Denise doesn't need an enabler, she needs a caring husband who tells her that her behaviour is making her look a fool, is unacceptable, and is humiliating them all, especially their son. Or perhaps he would prefer to visit her in a mental institution which is where she seems to be heading if she doesn't "sort" herself out.

Furthermore, if he had made such a threat in America Michael could have sued his a*se off. People on here don't seem to make any allowances for the perceptions and sensibilities of other cultures. What may be "tongue in cheek" to us Brits, is a lawsuit in other countries.

Angus 22-01-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 4897952)
"If he goes too far with her I’ll sort him out"

Isn't he like 5ft 5 or something? :joker:

Around his beer gut, yes.

Saph 22-01-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4898006)
That;'s what British people don't know, the Americans come over here because they know America will never see it.

When LaToya Jackson and Verne Troyer went in, they were reporting it on E! News ..plus theres Youtube ...plus your American and your seeing it :conf:

smudgie 22-01-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angus (Post 4898010)
His loyalty is misplaced. Denise doesn't need an enabler, she needs a caring husband who tells her that her behaviour is making her look a fool, is unacceptable, and is humiliating them all, especially their son. Or perhaps he would prefer to visit her in a mental institution which is where she seems to be heading if she doesn't "sort" herself out.

Furthermore, if he had made such a threat in America Michael could have sued his a*se off. People on here don't seem to make any allowances for the perceptions and sensibilities of other cultures. What may be "tongue in cheek" to us Brits, is a lawsuit in other countries.

Yes. I can see where you are coming from, but we are not in America, and the Sunday Sun is a regional paper. I doubt many would take it that seriously up North. Tim Healy saying he would "sort" someone out if they did not leave his wife alone is hardly a threat, he is just stating how he feels. The paper does appear to be more than a little tongue in cheek about it.
As to her humiliating her family, well that is for them to decide, they do know her best after all.

lostalex 22-01-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 4898029)
When LaToya Jackson and Verne Troyer went in, they were reporting it on E! News ..plus theres Youtube ...plus your American and your seeing it :conf:

i'm not a typical American. How many Americans are on this site??? i think i'm one of what.. maybe 3 or 4 on this forum? out of over 300 million?? Americans know nothing about CBB UK. trust me. It really is as obscure as a Japanese shampoo commercial.

Angus 22-01-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 4898060)
Yes. I can see where you are coming from, but we are not in America, and the Sunday Sun is a regional paper. I doubt many would take it that seriously up North. Tim Healy saying he would "sort" someone out if they did not leave his wife alone is hardly a threat, he is just stating how he feels. The paper does appear to be more than a little tongue in cheek about it.
As to her humiliating her family, well that is for them to decide, they do know her best after all.

You don't say!:bored: The point I am making is that there is no allowance made for the cultural differences, and the way in which such an article might be perceived by Michael or his family. If Denise's husband thinks her behaviour is just a "joke", then I really don't hold out any hope for her ever getting the help she so obviously needs. As to whether her humiliating her family is up to them to decide, I beg to differ. She is humiliating herself in the most cringeworthy and annoying way, right here in my living room.

Josy 22-01-2012 07:03 PM

:joker::joker::joker::joker: