ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Nicola McLean on This Morning: "Doing CBB worst decision of my life" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196038)

Callum 01-02-2012 04:56 PM

Nicola McLean on This Morning: "Doing CBB worst decision of my life"

Quote:

Nicola McLean has taken a swipe at the editing of Celebrity Big Brother, claiming that taking part was the "worst decision" of her life.

The glamour model described her experience on the reality show as "horrible" and advised This Morning host Holly Willoughby to never take part.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/04/618x897/re...eviction_2.jpg

"It was horrible in there, everything was horrible. Honestly, it was probably the worst decision of my life to go in there," she told Willoughby and Eamonn Holmes.

"Holly, please take my advice, not a lot of people take my advice, but go and eat bugs in the jungle [on I'm a Celebrity] - do not go into the Big Brother house!"

She added: "There were good points and I made some really good friends in there, but the editing is very clever which we will talk about after this..."

McLean was evicted in the semi-final of the Channel 5 series.
I watched this earlier and I thought it was a bit of an OTT reaction, it wasn't exactly a career ruiner and I hope Holly doesn't not go in BB now because of Nicola's words. :nono:

Jordan. 01-02-2012 05:08 PM

She can't really blame the editing when everyone already hated her before she went in anyway.

Patrick 01-02-2012 05:11 PM

FFS, Who does this bitch think she is?

At the end of the day, I've said it once and I'll say it again - She bullied Sir David Van Day in the jungle, so she already showed herself up to being a complete ***** 4 Years ago, nothing Big Brother did in terms of editing has made that worse.

Beastie 01-02-2012 05:16 PM

Holly Willabooby would never go in anyway. Why would she have to? She could be the host instead!

Nicola wasn't that bad in BB. But not many people were going to win against a Loose Woman would they? And immediately when you see 3 people against 1 person that 1 person will always gain sympathy whether right or wrong.

Anyway I bet Nicola doesn't regret the pay packet for participating in BB ;)

No one from the series deserves "hate". The show is over now. Nicola will be forgotten about by next month.

Roy Mars III 01-02-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4926984)
FFS, Who does this bitch think she is?

At the end of the day, I've said it once and I'll say it again - She bullied Sir David Van Day in the jungle, so she already showed herself up to being a complete ***** 4 Years ago, nothing Big Brother did in terms of editing has made that worse.

Yep. If anything she was more likable in CBB than the jungle

lostalex 01-02-2012 05:18 PM

She has every right to blame the editing when we don't have live feed.

Hey BB, if you don't wanna get accused of bad editing, then bring back LIVE FEED!

Patrick 01-02-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 4926994)
Holly Willabooby would never go in anyway. Why would she have to? She could be the host instead!

Er, because she WANTS to?
It's not all about having to.

Callum 01-02-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4927002)

Exactly, she really wants to go in and I hope Nicola hasn't persuaded her not to sign up. She wouldn't do it for the money, she would do it for the experience and I bet she would be a brill housemate and probably win it.

Jordan. 01-02-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4927000)
She has every right to blame the editing when we don't have live feed.

Hey BB, if you don't wanna get accused of bad editing, then bring back LIVE FEED!

She'd have to accuse every show she has been on of bad editing then since she is a **** on everything.

Doogle 01-02-2012 05:23 PM

Holly would be amazing, I hope she wouldn't be secretly horrible like Natalie. I wanted Natalie to be nice. :(

And now, I liked Nicola but this is a bit silly. She should have known this was going to be the case if she's such a Big Brother fan. Happens to many people in there, and she knew full well she was disliked beforehand.

Jack_ 01-02-2012 05:31 PM

I doubt Channel 5 and Endemol would ever edit Holly Willoughby badly if she was ever to go in, which sadly I think is pretty unlikely. It'd be a career ruiner and the difference between ruining a career like Nicola McClean's and Holly Willoughby's are quite quite significant, I don't think they'd take that risk, especially if they were lucky enough to get someone as big as her to go in. They'd probably actually champion her for the win to be quite honest.

Whether Holly would realise that though, who knows, I mean it'd take a fairly big headed person to think that about themselves. And Holly doesn't come across as having the personality of the twins...

Would love her to go in though. Jonathan Ross, Holly and that American dude who said he likes the show and 'wants to take part'. Imagine that :amazed:

Jackie 01-02-2012 05:36 PM

Funny she hasn't complained about the money lol

Black Dagger 01-02-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4927002)

She was talking to the host of the show xD... she wasn't exactly going to say 'Why the **** would I want to do that **** show?' was she now? :p

If she does want to do it, then I'd be thrilled, the thought of Holly, Jonathan Ross and NPH all 'wanting' to do CBB is really appealing, will all three do it? No ****ing way.

Oh and Nicola came across WAY better than in the jungle.

Niall 01-02-2012 05:59 PM

I thought she was a cold, calculating, nasty cow and if she thought her editing was dodgy then maybe she needs to take a look in the mirror.

She's just a nasty bitch. I couldn't stand her from the get go. :bored:

Me. I Am Salman 01-02-2012 06:11 PM

Why? It did her justice, I love her even more

Pyramid* 01-02-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

"It was horrible in there, everything was horrible. Honestly, it was probably the worst decision of my life to go in there," she told Willoughby and Eamonn Holmes.

No one forced her to stay: she could have walked out if she found it all so horrible. Crying over spilt milk if you ask me.

Wayne-Kerr 01-02-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 4927141)
No one forced her to stay: she could have walked out if she found it all so horrible. Crying over spilt milk if you ask me.

She can still not like it and want to wait it out so she's at least paid for it...

Brother Leon 01-02-2012 06:53 PM

Not like Holly was ever going in anyway.

Colbert-Bump 01-02-2012 07:11 PM

Editing, old excuse.

Kizzy 01-02-2012 07:16 PM

i liked nicola...i like her even more now i know she wound up david van day! haha good on her for squaring up to the kracken of the house, i agree about the editting too how could anyone compete with ol lilo lil?

Niamh. 01-02-2012 07:31 PM

I would like her to be a bit more specific about what she thinks they edited badly, just because I'm nosy

Callum 01-02-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4927319)
I would like her to be a bit more specific about what she thinks they edited badly, just because I'm nosy

She said on Twitter before that Pantsgate was edited in bias for Denise, making out that it was much worse than what was aired.

Niamh. 01-02-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 4927330)
She said on Twitter before that Pantsgate was edited in bias for Denise, making out that it was much worse than what was aired.

I'm inclined to believe that actually from other stuff we heard, like the Twins saying she did it twice and also that it got so bad they needed to be separated and that.

I know the editing is inevitable but a fairer account would be best, I hate feeling like they're trying to push someone on us

Kizzy 01-02-2012 07:43 PM

it couldn't have been much worse tbh....how nicola, micheal and the twins got all the flack i will never know

Saph 01-02-2012 08:18 PM

I liked her more on IAC but she wasnt that bad on CBB ..she was hardly Jade Goody (2nd time round)