ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Which judge would you pick? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199414)

Marc 11-04-2012 03:33 PM

Which judge would you pick?

If they were to all turn around?

http://blog.gossipbingo.com/wp-conte...first-look.jpg

joeysteele 11-04-2012 03:34 PM

Danny, I would feel I could really talk to him and explore my own ideas too.

Jack_ 11-04-2012 03:35 PM

If I could sing (which I can't), I'd expect my style would suit Danny the most, so him. Or Jessie.

Vanessa 11-04-2012 03:35 PM

The very fabulous Danny! :cheer2:

Kate! 11-04-2012 03:36 PM

I'd pick Jessie, she really gets into the music when they sing, is very passionate and enthusiatic, and I think she'd be easy to get along with and connect.

Locke. 11-04-2012 03:38 PM

Will.

MTVN 11-04-2012 03:38 PM

Will would be good to work with, could make you a lot of money and has good connections

Black Dagger 11-04-2012 03:41 PM

I'd go with Danny for similarity reasons, we both like rock music, he's most like me.

But I'd choose Will as I think he'd be able to market me more and would allow me to do rock songs anyway.

Niamh. 11-04-2012 03:45 PM

Will, I think he'd have the best connections and also cos I really like him

Jords 11-04-2012 04:09 PM

Danny because hes my favourite.

King Gizzard 11-04-2012 04:15 PM

Will

as niamh said best connections, and the most successfull out of all of them, would go with Tom but he wouldn't really know anything about the current music industry and probably have me singing Barry Manilow

King Gizzard 11-04-2012 04:16 PM

Will

as niamh said best connections, and the most successfull out of all of them, would go with Tom but he wouldn't really know anything about the current music industry and probably have me singing Barry Manilow

ILoveTRW 11-04-2012 04:18 PM

Jessie, she can write. Will would just want to bum me. Danny is a little boy. Tom would be too old to get me.

Strictly Jake 12-04-2012 01:26 PM

This is a tricky one. I wouldnt pick Tom as I have always disliked him, well up until the programme when I have found him quite funny, but I still find him big headed and I really dislike his music. So not Tom. Even though he has tons of experience and worked with the likes of Elvis. I also wouldnt pick Jessie J. I love her and find her really funny and we would have a great time together. And I love her music. I wouldnt pick her as I think she would be too forceful about what route I should go down and I would have to do more what she would want me to do rather than what I would want to do and although I would appreciate the guidance I would like to have more of a say as to what I do. Danny I would say is more my kind of my musical genre of what I would sing and he would understand me and give me good feedback of how to improve so he would be a good choice. But I have decided upon will as he would give me more freedom as to what I would do. I would say I wouldnt have to stick to a particular style of music I could explore different areas and I would say will would be a good choice for me as he is hip hop whereas I am soft rock. So Danny would be too similar. Whereas soft rock influenced by a hip hop artist would be interesting

Visage 12-04-2012 06:49 PM

Will

Shaun 12-04-2012 06:52 PM

I respect Tom the most but am not a big fan of his music and don't believe he actually has a big influence in the creation of new talent. I am completely at odds with Will's philosophy and work ethic, and don't believe he has an eye for talent as prominent as his eye for money. Danny seems nice enough but I both dislike his lack of fame and his style of soft-rock sappy music.

Shockingly, I'd probably pick Jessie. She has alternative moments, she seems really down-to-earth and genuine, and a good laugh. I didn't like her album and find her annoying at times but she's alright.

Marc 12-04-2012 06:57 PM

Shaun, I've heard you sing, you sound just like Jessie xo

Shaun 12-04-2012 06:59 PM

ty :blush2:

Marc 12-04-2012 07:05 PM

-just tried to put jessie j's fringe on your picture but failed-

GiRTh 12-04-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5076302)
Shaun, I've heard you sing, you sound just like Jessie xo

:joker:

I picked Will.

Tom will produce a great vocalist but I'm not sure how relevant his advice would be regarding a career.

I dont know enough about Danny to take him seriously.

Jessie is a strange one. She's young and current but would she be able to effectively coach someone who had been on the fringes of the music industry for longer than she's has? And many of the contestants have been around music longer than her. Maybe she's a bit too now and current to be a good coach.

Will has the experience and the knowledge of the business aspect as well as the performance aspect of the industry.

mizzy25 12-04-2012 08:17 PM

great question which i have no idea the answer too @ the mo