ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Big Brother is doing a wild card just like in BB2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201001)

daniel-lewis-1985 11-05-2012 01:34 PM

Big Brother is doing a wild card just like in BB2

I think its a good idea :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/...ontestant.html

Petershaw1984 11-05-2012 01:36 PM

Yeah it is a good idea, just hope we pick carefully and we don't pick a bore

Black Dagger 11-05-2012 01:43 PM

I bet if there is a really attractive guy in the wildcard line-up (which there will be) he'll be the person who gets the votes.

Pronshi 11-05-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 5131380)
I bet if there is a really attractive guy in the wildcard line-up (which there will be) he'll be the person who gets the votes.

This. Unfortunately :/

armand.kay 11-05-2012 02:40 PM

This idea is inspired by BBAU: they can have 5 wiled card housemates and only 2 housemates will win a place in the house. The phone line will open on launch night for the public to vote the one they want in the house, that housemate will go in a week later when all the votes are counted. The remaining 4 wiled cards will be isolated in the 'white room' and become white room housemates, the white Room and its fixtures and fittings are all white, the WR housemates have only white clothes to wear and can only eat white slop, the lights are on 24/7 in the white room. In the centre of the room is a red button. At any time, a housemate can press the red button if they wished to leave. This decision to leave is final and the quitting housemate can not return to the Big Brother House or the White Room. The challenge is that the housemate who stayed in the White Room the longest without pressing the red button will become a legitimate Big Brother housemate and enter the main house with the rest of the housemates but big brother will tempt housemates to leave the house by offering them prizes e.g money, holidays, cars etc

daniel-lewis-1985 11-05-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 5131516)
This idea is inspired by BBAU: they can have 5 wiled card housemates and only 2 housemates will win a place in the house. The phone line will open on launch night for the public to vote the one they want in the house, that housemate will go in a week later when all the votes are counted. The remaining 4 wiled cards will be isolated in the 'white room' and become white room housemates, the white Room and its fixtures and fittings are all white, the WR housemates have only white clothes to wear and can only eat white slop, the lights are on 24/7 in the white room. In the centre of the room is a red button. At any time, a housemate can press the red button if they wished to leave. This decision to leave is final and the quitting housemate can not return to the Big Brother House or the White Room. The challenge is that the housemate who stayed in the White Room the longest without pressing the red button will become a legitimate Big Brother housemate and enter the main house with the rest of the housemates but big brother will tempt housemates to leave the house by offering them prizes e.g money, holidays, cars etc

No its inspired by the 2001 series of UK BB

armand.kay 11-05-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5131525)
No its inspired by the 2001 series of UK BB

No I meant my idea.

daniel-lewis-1985 11-05-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 5131529)
No I meant my idea.

Oh lol.

I dont think they could do that, kind of a breach of human rights.

armand.kay 11-05-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5131533)
Oh lol.

I dont think they could do that, kind of a breach of human rights.

Lol what do you mean ?

Marc 11-05-2012 03:18 PM

-didn't want Josh-

Niamh. 11-05-2012 03:20 PM

Josh was a crap choice

Patrick 11-05-2012 03:52 PM

BB2, BB7 and BB11 rolled into one.

This is silly. And it will either not even happen, just like the BB12 Golden Ticket bollocks, or it will happen and the shallow public will pick someone like Jay or a Nicki Minaj look a like or something.

dizzy bint 11-05-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5131593)
Josh was a crap choice

The viewers were 'encouraged' to chose him. The other choices were a pretty girl when there were several of those already or an older woman pushed as a grandmother. With a shortage of good looking men in the house it was no surprise Josh was chosen :suspect:.

Beastie 11-05-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5131362)

Fantastic idea! I can't bloody wait.

Beastie 11-05-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 5131516)

I agree to something like this as well definately!

andybigbro 11-05-2012 09:04 PM

Oooh I like this idea. I hope its good.

Me. I Am Salman 11-05-2012 10:55 PM

Really good idea, hope someone interesting is picked though.

Marsh. 11-05-2012 10:58 PM

My god, who on earth thought it was a good idea to put Mario in a naked photoshoot? I think I've gone blind just thinking about it.

daniel-lewis-1985 12-05-2012 03:06 AM

The reason Josh was put in BB2 was to couple off with Brian.

Shame they ended up hating each other lol.

Josh went on stage at G-AY after he was evicted and got boo'd off lol.