ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kerry Katona blasts Britneys appearence (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201546)

daniel-lewis-1985 22-05-2012 01:46 PM

Kerry Katona blasts Britneys appearence

Kerry Katona has slated Britney Spears appearence saying she needs a good scrub and also writes about Britneys "problems" that happened 5 years ago in her NEW! magazine collumn.

Ironic seeing as Kerrys a drug addict with bipolar disorder, weight issues and comes from a chavs vagina.

Pot , kettle anyone?

Niamh. 22-05-2012 01:53 PM

Indeed, people in glass houses and all that, Britney may be a train wreck but she's just been signed as a judge on X-Factor USA.........I thought Kerry was all about come backs and second chances? Bit of the old green eyed monster emerging there, me thinks

Vanessa 22-05-2012 01:56 PM

She's just jealous! Britney has had a lot of problems, but she's back better and bigger than ever! She's a global superstar! Kerry is a talentless moron! :mad::mad:

Kizzy 22-05-2012 02:00 PM

She is one
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2664446_o.gif
person...

Black Dagger 22-05-2012 02:02 PM

The irony... I can't even... :laugh2:

daniel-lewis-1985 22-05-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5148893)
Indeed, people in glass houses and all that, Britney may be a train wreck but she's just been signed as a judge on X-Factor USA.........I thought Kerry was all about come backs and second chances? Bit of the old green eyed monster emerging there, me thinks

Exactly!

The most ironic thing ive heard since alanis morissette's "Ironic".

Niamh. 22-05-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5148905)
Exactly!

The most ironic thing ive heard since alanis morissette's "Ironic".

:laugh:

That inspired me to look up that song, total scores on it :

Attempts at describing irony: 11

Successful attempts: 2.5

Confusion of irony with "poor sense of timing": 6

Completely missing the term: 3

Callum 22-05-2012 03:21 PM

Sad excuse of a woman. Her and Kym Marsh have always got an opinion on everything, the sooner they both realize that nobody cares what a pair of old has beens think, the better. You stay bitter Kerry on your minimum wage that you get for writing a column every week whilst Britney gets paid $15 million to be a judge on X-Factor.

Vanessa 22-05-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 5148967)
Sad excuse of a woman. Her and Kym Marsh have always got an opinion on everything, the sooner they both realize that nobody cares what a pair of old has beens think, the better. You stay bitter Kerry on your minimum wage that you get for writing a column every week whilst Britney gets paid $15 million to be a judge on X-Factor.

At lest Britney has talent! She's an amazing artist! :lovedup:

Tom4784 22-05-2012 03:26 PM

The pig in a wig is slamming Britney's appearance?

Niamh. 22-05-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5148971)
At lest Britney has talent! She's an amazing artist! :lovedup:

Lets not get carried away now Vanessa :pipe:

Vanessa 22-05-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5148976)
Lets not get carried away now Vanessa :pipe:

Well i'm a big fan! I love her music! So sexy and sassy! :amazed:

Vanessa 22-05-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 5148972)
The pig in a wig is slamming Britney's appearance?

:joker:

Jack_ 22-05-2012 03:36 PM

Britney - I still would.

Kerry - I still wouldn't.

Case closed.

Marc 22-05-2012 03:40 PM

Don't think I've ever considered Kerry as viable for a shag tbh.

Marsh. 22-05-2012 03:59 PM

Someone needs to play her the interview from This Morning that she did before she comments on anyone else. At least Britney can put her breakdown and problems down to medical issues, Katona is just a drug addicted slapper.

Jordan. 22-05-2012 06:09 PM

Even Britney at her worse she was no way as bad as that ogre.

Vanessa 22-05-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5149223)
Even Britney at her worse she was no way as bad as that ogre.

Britney is so hot! Even i would! :evilgrin:

Mrluvaluva 22-05-2012 06:25 PM

'Britney Spears is The X Factor’s new face – but she looks like she should be in The Only Way Is Essex!'
Normally judges look immaculate, but then she’s had a tough few years. I’m not sure how she’ll go down on TV.
Her figure is great, but she just needs a new make-up artist and some acrylic nails – and that fake tan needs a good scrub!"

Yes because Kerry is always immaculately made up and never looks like a tramp.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...75_468x531.jpg

One day this pathetic gob****e will do us all a favour and **** off. "fingers crossed"

Vanessa 22-05-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva (Post 5149237)
'Britney Spears is The X Factor’s new face – but she looks like she should be in The Only Way Is Essex!'
Normally judges look immaculate, but then she’s had a tough few years. I’m not sure how she’ll go down on TV.
Her figure is great, but she just needs a new make-up artist and some acrylic nails – and that fake tan needs a good scrub!"

Yes because Kerry is always immaculately made up and never looks like a tramp.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...75_468x531.jpg

One day this pathetic gob****e will do us all a favour and **** off. "fingers crossed"

Britney is a natural beauty. She would look good even without make up. It's Kerry the one who needs the war paint! :joker:

Redway 22-05-2012 07:37 PM

Oh, would you get on her. She can hardly chat - she's a smackhead high on cocaine or whatever it is she's days and she's on these days, plus she's hardly worth a snog, let alone a bleeding shag. I know she's bipolar, which I have immense and sympathy for, but you can only use mental illness to justify so much. She obviously knows she's just gassing bull, so you can't excuse her. I'm not saying anyone's doing that as of yet, just adding my personal thoughts.

Redway 22-05-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5148879)
Kerry Katona has slated Britney Spears appearence saying she needs a good scrub and also writes about Britneys "problems" that happened 5 years ago in her NEW! magazine collumn.

Ironic seeing as Kerrys a drug addict with bipolar disorder, weight issues and comes from a chavs vagina.

Pot , kettle anyone?

Don't see any need for the 'chav's vagina' comment. It's not her fault a chav gave birth to her, is it? And she didn't choose to be bipolar. It's just the drug addict bit and the fact that she's a minger that strike to me as being hyprocritical.

daniel-lewis-1985 22-05-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 5149385)
Don't see any need for the 'chav's vagina' comment. It's not her fault a chav gave birth to her, is it? And she didn't choose to be bipolar. It's just the drug addict bit and the fact that she's a minger that strike to me as being hyprocritical.

Your last post is a million times more offensive than mine lol! You call her a "smackhead" , say shes "hardly worth a snog let alone a shag" and call her a "gassing bull"

Im not saying she chose to be bipolar as an insult im using it to show how ironic it is that someone with a mental disorder should judge someone else on having a breakdown.

Pyramid* 22-05-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 5149627)
Your last post is a million times more offensive than mine lol! You call her a "smackhead" , say shes "hardly worth a snog let alone a shag" and call her a "gassing bull"

Im not saying she chose to be bipolar as an insult im using it to show how ironic it is that someone with a mental disorder should judge someone else on having a breakdown.

With all respect Daniel: people with BP disorder aren't insane - they are perfectly capable of having a sane opinion on something or someone - as long as they medicate as they are meant to - and not add in all sorts of OTT legal and illegal substances into the mix.

I can't abide Katona - I think it bottom line is: never mind breakdowns for whatever reason - slagging of Britney or someone who had a career as Britney did, when Katona is famous for not much more than a camera following her around 24/7 - is hilarious as much as it's pathetic.

The only reason Katona is making mention of Britney (or indeed,when she slags anyone else off at all) - it's one of the few ways she gets some media coverage these days.

It's all Katona has to give now: bitching about celebs, her family, her previous husbands and partners - oh, and how much she is able to spend on all sorts: despite having been supposedly bankrupt for years.

daniel-lewis-1985 22-05-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 5149645)
With all respect Daniel: people with BP disorder aren't insane - they are perfectly capable of having a sane opinion on something or someone - as long as they medicate as they are meant to - and not add in all sorts of OTT legal and illegal substances into the mix.

I can't abide Katona - I think it bottom line is: never mind breakdowns for whatever reason - slagging of Britney or someone who had a career as Britney did, when Katona is famous for not much more than a camera following her around 24/7 - is hilarious as much as it's pathetic.

The only reason Katona is making mention of Britney (or indeed,when she slags anyone else off at all) - it's one of the few ways she gets some media coverage these days.

It's all Katona has to give now: bitching about celebs, her family, her previous husbands and partners - oh, and how much she is able to spend on all sorts: despite having been supposedly bankrupt for years.

Yes i know and i have never said otherwise :conf:

Im just pointing out the irony.

Just to add to your "as long as they medicate" comment though Kerry is known for not being on medication but instead gets alternative treatment from those scary life coaches who appear on "this Morning".