ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   [Spoilers] Discuss BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202004)

Bluerang1 29-05-2012 06:09 PM

[Spoilers] Discuss BB7

I had to stop watching after Danielle got evicted. Will is a good player, but I couldn't stand the foolishness of every single Houseguest who couldn't see past Chilltown. They're all stupid. So now I'm just skipping to finale night -_-

Actually I can't watch it. I only saw that Jase and Diane admitted to the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing and I wanted to watch that.

Roy Mars III 29-05-2012 06:21 PM

my favourite season. Dr. Will remains the best reality television person ever.

BBfanUSA 29-05-2012 11:40 PM

When was all that drama in the jury house?

lostalex 30-05-2012 04:24 AM

I'm wasn't a fan of Chill Town so i didn't really enjoy the season. I liked the friendship between Chicken George and Howie. Most of my favorite players left too soon though.

smartalec2718 30-05-2012 04:49 AM

Ah-greed. Will was OK because he was funny and actually had the game to back up his arrogance, but Mike annoyed me to no end. He was such an ass and only won because the jury hated Erika for her flip-flopping. I so wish Janelle had won the final HOH, I think she would've run away with it at the finale.

I was definitely disappointed with this season's boot order. I would've loved to see Alison, Nakomis, Jase, and Diane all make it farther/do more damage. I liked the S6 players on their original season but the HOH run at the beginning of the game was too much for me to handle. Also, CHICKEN GEORGE was included in this season? Why??! He had never even played the BB game before! I honestly would've rather seen Bunky, Dana, or Ivette back over him, and that's saying A LOT.

Screw Erika. And Marcellas, seriously. He was absolutely worthless.

Marc 30-05-2012 07:43 AM

I dunno why but I loved Erika in that

Roy Mars III 30-05-2012 07:47 AM

ew

Bluerang1 30-05-2012 05:44 PM

Well lemme add more, the first four booted out I wish weren't.

I sensed a lot of producer manipulation but the again, producer manipulation got Rachel Reilly a win and I'm cool with that.

I would probably like Will in his Season but didn't really like his manipulation here because he's won before and these other people really want the chance to win. He was playing with the game, which was funny at the start, but the it got bothersome when he began actually playing the game.

Erika... urgh.

See, Will and Mike Boogie are ugly, from my point of view anyway. There's no argument about Mike but why were the girls infatuated with Will? Probably his demeanor.

I found his rigid forehead hilarious. The botox.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith failed terribly.

Marc 30-05-2012 05:56 PM

Chicken George shouldn't have even been in there

Braden 30-05-2012 06:15 PM

...I'm sorry that this isn't really a profound comment on the topic, but Will is ****ing hot!

DrunkerThanMoses 30-05-2012 07:31 PM

I never liked this season, I rate it as one of the worst.

Good housemates went first, and the final 2 were the worst final 2 ever. Mike Boggie is the most annoying twat ever, I rather Erika had won...and that is saying something.

Bluerang1 30-05-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 5162331)
...I'm sorry that this isn't really a profound comment on the topic, but Will is ****ing hot!

This is what I'm talking about. He kinda isn't. But who am I to judge?

LemonJam 30-05-2012 09:37 PM

I'm guessing I'm the only one who rooted for George then :laugh: but mainly because I dislike Erika and Janelle, Will just became this irritating caricature IMO, most my faves were either underedited or went too soon and alol Mike Boogie no ****.

Bluerang1 30-05-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 5162716)
I'm guessing I'm the only one who rooted for George then :laugh: but mainly because I dislike Erika and Janelle, Will just became this irritating caricature IMO, most my faves were either underedited or went too soon and alol Mike Boogie no ****.

No I actually liked him, as a person and also his sneaky gameplay haha. But the Janelle thing, producers told him to do it -_-

What I didn't like is how he said he was a weak player when nominated twice, even Danielle, or was it James? told him off for it.

reece(: 31-05-2012 12:10 AM

Not that much of a fan, my favourite of the season (Alison) went first, then my other favourites - Jase, Nakomis, Diane, Danielle followed shortly after.. Despised Boogie.

Macie Lightfoot 31-05-2012 01:39 AM

There really wasn't much producer manipulation in BB7. It never really started up until Grodner took over.

Bluerang1 31-05-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5163112)
Not that much of a fan, my favourite of the season (Alison) went first, then my other favourites - Jase, Nakomis, Diane, Danielle followed shortly after.. Despised Boogie.

We are too much alike :shocked:

SoBig 01-06-2012 09:10 PM

Great season. Janelle was just a dumb player. She only had herself to blame really. Wasn't a fan of Will that season. Dude was evil, but he proved himself to be one of the greatest if not the greatest BB player ever. He played everyone, even Danielle who is without a doubt a top 3 player ever.